Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What minor pony deserves to be shown more?

Princes  Cadance

I wanna say Gummy. There's something about that soulless stare that says, "I've been places... I've seen things..."

Tell me your secrets, Gummy.

How did you lose your teeth?

• Brohoof 3

I'd say Scootaloo.

We had Applebloom and Sweetie Belle episodes in S2, and we know about their families.

However, we don't really know anything about Scootaloo's background. All we've got is that she likes her scooter and she can't sing.

We need more Scootaloo.

• Brohoof 3

I demand more Trixie.

Her conceitedness and perpetual use of the third person amuses me to no end, not to mention her facial expressions, comical wizard getup, and voiceover.

The Great and Powerful Ego must make a return.

• Brohoof 2

I want more Iron Will, or at least more minotaurs. How did half-bull, half-human creatures even come to exist in world governed by ponies? I want to know...

Edited by Super Brony Bolt 64
  • Brohoof 1

I demand more Trixie.

The Great and Powerful Ego must make a return.

Oh no, not you Swoop! I looked up to you ;_;

I second Scootaloo as a minor character. If we're including background characters with no dialogue, I vote for The Doctor but of course that will never happen, so let's go with Vinyl Scratch since she's been shown twice now.

oh and MLP Forums declared Vinyl Scratch > Trixie. So there's that too.

That's a difficult question...but, I'll have to say both Luna and Trixie deserve some more airtime. They have established personalities already so it wouldn't be a stretch.

• Brohoof 1

I wanna say Gummy. There's something about that soulless stare that says, "I've been places... I've seen things..."

Tell me your secrets, Gummy.

How did you lose your teeth?

He didn't lose them, he's only 1 year old (Actually probably 2 by now.)

And i think Vinyl Scratch/Dj Pon3, because she really has no character.

I would LOVE to see more of Octavia.

I agree! She has such a pretty and unique design for her character. Even for the limited time we see her she just seems to have so much personality I would love to know more about her.

I agree! She has such a pretty and unique design for her character. Even for the limited time we see her she just seems to have so much personality I would love to know more about her.

You wanna see more octavia?
  • Brohoof 2

Believe it or not, the pony I want to see an episode of is Princess Celestia. Yes, the Mary-Sue herself. OR IS SHE?!

I know she's not exactly a minor character, but when you think about it, what do we really know about her? We know that she's ruled Equestria for over 1000 years, has a sister, fought against a couple bad guys, and she's generally pretty nice. And that's it. There's got to be more to her character.

Could it be that she really harbors some deep dark secret that she's been hiding from the other ponies? Perhaps, she just wants to live an ordinary life, and can't anymore because this awesome responsibility was thrust upon her. Maybe it's some twisted episode where for whatever reason, she renounces her title with disasterous results. It would be resolved by the end, but this could really expand her character.

There is alot of potential here.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 2