Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's pony toy collection

Zeal Crown

Too bad I hate McDonald's. I don't really like a lot of fast food places, but I can normally eat anywhere. I actually have a gag reflex when I try to eat there. Even the smell makes me kind of sick.

Edited by El Duderino

I would probably end up buying heaps of happy meals just so that I can get every pony.......I guess that wouldn't really look that great on me though when people see me walking around with a bunch of happy meals XD  

You don't have to purchase a happy meal to get the toys, you can buy the toys separately. That's what I do.

• Brohoof 1

I got the last two that I needed to complete my collection, Twilight and Pommel. :)

I'm so jealous! How did u make sure to get the ones you were missing or did you end up with lots of duplicates?
  • Brohoof 1

I asked for the exact number of the toy I needed since I was keeping track. For example, today I asked at McDonald's if they had 5 & 6 and the person at the register checked for me and they did.

I think I'll try that method. Do you mind listing which numbers are which pony? I've got 1,2,4 and 5 I think which is pinkie, rd, flutters, and twi.

I accidentally posted the same topic (but asked for it to be deleted once I realized). If anyone is curios, here's what I posted: 

You know how in happy meals they give you a toy or two? I noticed recently that MLP is in the girl category. The current boy one is Transformers. I don't like MLP enough to buy a happy meal, but I did look at some of the toys they are offering. They are offering the Mane 6 (except Applejack has no hat), and a few background ponies (the only one I can remember is starlight glimmer).

Can someone fill in the rest for me? I don't intend on eating any happy meals--but I'd sure like to know.

---------------------------------

I saw Applejack when I checked, why didn't Zeal? Oh well.

I'd also like to point out that THEY WILL ONLY GIVE THEM TO YOU IF YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL OR YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK. If you are a boy or look like one, they will give you transformer toys. (Of course, If you wanna emberass yourself, just ask them).

I think I'll try that method. Do you mind listing which numbers are which pony? I've got 1,2,4 and 5 I think which is pinkie, rd, flutters, and twi.

Sure.

1. Pinkie Pie    2. Rainbow Dash   3. Fluttershy    4. Buttonbelle   5. Twilight Sparkle   6. Pommel   7. Rarity   8. Starlight Glimmer

• Brohoof 1

Sure.

1. Pinkie Pie    2. Rainbow Dash   3. Fluttershy    4. Buttonbelle   5. Twilight Sparkle   6. Pommel   7. Rarity   8. Starlight Glimmer

Awesome. I was wondering who was #4. Today I got Pommel. If I miss Buttonbelle I think I can deal with it and I was really hoping 4 wasn't Rarity.
  • Brohoof 1

I accidentally posted the same topic (but asked for it to be deleted once I realized). If anyone is curios, here's what I posted: 

You know how in happy meals they give you a toy or two? I noticed recently that MLP is in the girl category. The current boy one is Transformers. I don't like MLP enough to buy a happy meal, but I did look at some of the toys they are offering. They are offering the Mane 6 (except Applejack has no hat), and a few background ponies (the only one I can remember is starlight glimmer).

Can someone fill in the rest for me? I don't intend on eating any happy meals--but I'd sure like to know.---------------------------------

I saw Applejack when I checked, why didn't Zeal? Oh well.

I'd also like to point out that THEY WILL ONLY GIVE THEM TO YOU IF YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL OR YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK. If you are a boy or look like one, they will give you transformer toys. (Of course, If you wanna emberass yourself, just ask them).

When I went through the drive-thru, they asked if I wanted Transformers or Pony, not boy or girl.

But that wasn't my actual *point*. My point was that the only reason they gave ya a choice was because they had no idea what you looked like (as you were in a drivethru). 

But I don't really *do* the merchandise the way some fans do.

Woo hoo! I got em all! Found Rarity and Starlight and bought those individually. And had to drive to a few other locations to find buttonbelle but one dedicated employee dug until she found one. Yay!

• Brohoof 1

Woo hoo! I got em all! ... And had to drive to a few other locations to find buttonbelle ...

The reason why McDonalds sells toys at all in a nutshell. McDonalds' , believe it or not, is the world's largest toy supplier

Can you request a specific one? 

The technically answer is "no" but some employees will let you do it anyway

Edited by DerpyFIM4

The reason why McDonalds sells toys at all in a nutshell. McDonalds' , believe it or not, is the world's largest toy supplier

The technically answer is "no" but some employees will let you do it anyway

Cool thanks. Makes sense: the founder once said something along the lines "McDonald's isn't about cooking burgers. The business of McDonald's is real estate."