Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I am new to the forums and I just want to feel welcomed!

Dark Tempest

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: From my brony friend that teases me.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was asked to watch an episode or two by one of my brony friends and because I am a very open-minded individual, I said that I would take a look. I got hooked on it, but for me I kind of feel embarrassed about it considering the friend who wanted me to see it, is 18 and has been a brony for 5 years, while I am 21 and started to enjoy it around my birthday. Now I am a very shy and insecure individual, so i felt very uncomfortable telling anyone, including the brony friend, but after two months of it eating at my insides, I finally decided to tell him. He was surprised that I not only liked the show, but to come out of the closet and tell him (he knows that I don't usually tell anyone anything); however, me telling him gave him something to hold over me, so he likes to tease me now because of my shyness and insecurities, and has been messing with me ever since. (sometimes I really hate him, but then again it is what friends do...)

I really enjoy being a brony, so my friend tells me that I would feel very accepted joining this forum and to express myself on it. I enjoy playing video games, listening to some brony music, and i am planning to start up a YouTube channel with 4 of my friends and have fun.

• Brohoof 6

Hello there, and welcome to the forums. It's nice to see another Pinkie Pie lover. I hope you'll find your stay here to be great. If you need any help getting around, you can ask me, or the other wonderful people on this site.

• Brohoof 4

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I am Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope that you have a great time here!

I am sure that you will have a great time here, I mean I have since I joined and all that! I am also sure that you will make lots of new friends. So yeah, I hope that I will see you around and remember to have a good time!

• Brohoof 4

You want to feel welcomed? What, do you think we're a bunch of ponies and followers of Celestia? *looks around and at his address bar* Oh, wait, we are! Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear you feel so defensive and afraid. I have learned that engaging in any repression is spiritually very destructive, and thus such should be kept to a minimum. I actually am openly a furry and brony femboy, and dress at a furry con the same as I do when getting groceries. I honestly get hostile perceivable reactions extremely rarely, and those who are closer to me are genuine friends and allies since they know of these characteristics and don't judge me negatively for them. So, just be openly a brony and your social condition will ultimately improve, even if there is suffering and rejection while those who weren't suitable recoil

• Brohoof 4

Hello there "Vattari", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4395944.sig-4395628.sig-4395529.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 4