Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there everypony!

P1nkiedank

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well since I became a brony back in December, I sort of discovered it while browsing the internet.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friend Lachlan, a brony, showed me the youtube mini-series, Rainbow Dash Presents, it happened to be their Rainbow Factory spoof, captain hook the biker gorilla. And at first I just shrugged, and was like, "Fine." But then it got pretty funny, and I liked the fact that there were ponies, so I decided the next day, on December 13th, 2015, that I would watch my first episode, and I did. So I'm a pretty new brony as well!

Hey everypony! I didn't get quite a proper welcoming when I joined in December, and still have been inactive since then, so can I get a good welcoming?

Proud brony since December, 2015.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there "cR Spitfire", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4399507.sig-4398008.sig-4397181.2jdr

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 2

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope that I see you around!

I am sure that you will have a great time here and make new friends! I know that I have had a good time here so far. ^^ Well.... see you around and remember to have fun!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey there. I usually don't respond to these kinds of threads because I never go on this site. But strange enough here I am! It's nice to see there are still new people hopping on the fandom. It's getting a little old with 5 seasons, 2 movies, countless comics, and even a fan episode. But its been a pretty fun ride so far. Hopefully you stick around longer than a day on here, like I did. I bet there's tons friends yet to be made. And you should probably start in the General forums, like the Everfree one. Ya know, get your hoofs wet a little.

Anyhoot~ Welcome aboard!

Edited by Tangy
  • Brohoof 1