Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

denzxavier

Soooo........ keeping it nice and simple, I make musics which hopefully suits this section just fine to share.

As tempted as I am to throw a whole array of tracks on here, have a couple of examples for the time being.

• Brohoof 3

Forgive

Nice bass intro. I love that overdrive you put to it. Gives it that classic sound. Those drums sound crisp and clean, although I kinda expected them to pick up a little, like maybe a few instances of double-time. Your vocals however were a little whiny and wobbly, especially in the beginning. They did stable out after, but it seemed like you were kind of flat on some of your notes. Nice listen anyway. 

Queen of Deception

Ok, first off, did you play that laughing effect with your guitar? If so, major kudos to that! However, I think you stuffed in too many effects to this piece. The gated guitar sort of interfered with the vocals, and the drums made it sound even more chaotic. On the topic of your vocals, again, they were a little wobbly. And your lyrics for this one unfortunately, were a little cheesy. Seemed like you told a little too much. Remember, the best way to keep your audience engaged is to show them the theme of the song and since it's about Chrysalis, you gotta show how she is the Queen of Deception, like you claim in the title. Good listen anyhow. 

(edited)

Forgive

Nice bass intro. I love that overdrive you put to it. Gives it that classic sound. Those drums sound crisp and clean, although I kinda expected them to pick up a little, like maybe a few instances of double-time. Your vocals however were a little whiny and wobbly, especially in the beginning. They did stable out after, but it seemed like you were kind of flat on some of your notes. Nice listen anyway. 

Queen of Deception

Ok, first off, did you play that laughing effect with your guitar? If so, major kudos to that! However, I think you stuffed in too many effects to this piece. The gated guitar sort of interfered with the vocals, and the drums made it sound even more chaotic. On the topic of your vocals, again, they were a little wobbly. And your lyrics for this one unfortunately, were a little cheesy. Seemed like you told a little too much. Remember, the best way to keep your audience engaged is to show them the theme of the song and since it's about Chrysalis, you gotta show how she is the Queen of Deception, like you claim in the title. Good listen anyhow. 

Vocals aren't my strongest area, though I still think generally not that bad.

That sound is indeed some effected pick scraping on the guitar.

Don't think I agree about the vocals being cheesy however I'm afraid. I will continue as I am defiantly.

^_^

post more tracks Denz! MOAR! keep find myself putting Soarin on, IT'S SO GOOD!

And then there was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRdJE5Kza00

Edited by denzxavier

Vocals aren't my strongest area, though I still think generally not that bad.

That sound is indeed some effected pick scraping on the guitar.

Don't think I agree about the vocals being cheesy however I'm afraid. I will continue as I am defiantly.

And then there was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRdJE5Kza00

MY FAVE ONE!!! ^_^ 

i cant wait to see what else youve got in the works

The prominent basslines in Forgive are really cool.

Cheers, glad you like it.

And this one is an orchestral remake of my track 'Soarin Free' by MeetSouder.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...