Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kronos Stuff

Kronos the Revenant

Well, i just saw a couple of these on the forums and figured that this is a better alternative to a Tumblr. At least it's all Q & A with no need of making special holiday posts.

So, without further ado, ASK AWAY, EVERYONE. No question is too ridiculous, and I will answer each one to the best of my ability. Ask about my OC, Kronos, or about me in general.

(edited)

What is the name of the suit in your avatar?

That, ma'am, is the classic, standard issue Brotherhood of Steel T-45 Power Armor, first introduced in the Resource wars on the offensive in China for oil. So, just to simplify, it's T-45 Power Armor. Edited by Kronos

So far, Fallout 4 with the new changes made to the gameplay aspects of it. The annoying gun maintenece was a chore, so i'm glad they took that out. Now the only thing i have to worry about is optimizing my gear and whether or not my perks are high enough to optimize my gear as i see fit.

Also, sorry, sir.

My standart questions

When you have the chance to go to equestria, would you go and also stay there?
And if yes, why? 
Which pros and cons do you see to live in Equestria as a pony? 
Do you think there are things you will find really strange be a Pony and if yes, what for things?

If given the chance, I would want to stay there. At least in Equestria i can be guaranteed a job based on my talents. Pros to living in Equestria: I can see the ponies i like, explore new culture, see the amazing sights up close and personally, and lots more. Cons to living in Equestria: adjusting to living as a pony, adapting myself to walking on all fours (although that probably wouldn't be TOO difficult), having to deal with daily disasters that Equestria seems to attract like flies to a bug zapper, among many others things. I think there will be a few strange things about being a pony such as not being able to grip things and having to adjust to trying to somehow holding things on hooves (unless i get the luck of becoming a unicorn, in which case, screw hands, i got telekinesis). Other than that, i may also have to adjust to the basic nutritional standards of equines and have to deal with living in a monarchial society that somehow also offers up characteristics of democracy. Come to think of it, i dont know what to classify Equestria's system of government as since it shares characteristics of both monarchy and democracy.

• Brohoof 1

Usually, I'd go alicorn, but seeing as how lots of the fans greatly dislike alicorns, i'd have to go with unicorns because their the better alternative to being an alicorn. At least unicorns are capable of self-levitation, essentially making the desire to be a pegasus somewhat obsolete (no offense for thos who love pegasi).