Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life Anthro RP

J.R.

@@Mentis Soliloquy"I think I'll take you up on that offer. But I don't really think we're fun people. Strange is a term that is used more often. Now, places for breakfast, let me think."

"Since we don't leave our home much, we're more the kind of people who eat in or order food. In the few months we're lived here I don't think we've ever eaten out. Now that I think about it, that Cafe we set up by yesterday to draw might serve food, At the very least it will serve drinks. Most people will be down at the festival so I don't even know if that place is open. Besides I could be completely wrong."

"Its either that, we explore a bit until we wonder into a place or go buy something we can eat right out of the packet. I think the Cafe would be a good place to start. That's umm, that way? Yeah, that way." The two started walking towards the Cafe at which they bumped into Bass yesterday. With the hope that she would follow them. Hmm, small world Ryo thought to himself.

• Brohoof 1

@Chip Circuit

Apep gave a slight frown and playfully tapped Malfy on the shoulder. "I'm so jealous." She said, before returning to her cheerful demeanor: "Anyway, I mainly focus on settings or things that just seem tu take my interest in that moment."

@Acnologia

Blitz gave a slight blush as he recalled his conversation from yesterday. "Yeah. I just found that out yesterday as well." He said. "So, what do you consider this? You are the one that asked me to come with you."

@@Drago Ryder

Malfoy turned to Apep and then smirked as he thought of a way to joke with her. "I can understand your jealousy." He teased raising a hand up with his palm upward as he acted as if he were someone important. "My word is very valuable within the artist community." 

@Pripyat Pony

He lowered his hand with a playful smirk on his face. "So what would you two like to do?"

@@Child Of Darkness,

Crystal walked just behind the pair. "Well breakfast can be on me been in that place before and well I don't want my new friends going hungry and paying for it either." As they walked. "This is a small town mind a small world so it's not that weird that we've met up again I suppose." 

@Everyone

With the sound of a confetti blaster, the festival had officially begun with furs all around the beach cheering and hollering as everyone began to do random activities. From building sand castles in the sand, to swimming in the ocean, to girls giggling in the bathrooms as they try on on their swimsuits, to boys flexing and posing for all to see. The festival was under way as there were booths opening up around the boardwalk. There was a smoothie booth, face painting, and even a souvenir store.

"Cool, cool," Kronos replied while having an awkward silence with her before saying, "So, Denise, uhh, I'm actually here to ask you something. Before you say anything, it has nothing to do with you or your friend. Rather, this concerns the festival. You said that there's a concert there, right? Well, I was thinking about performing there. Come to think of it, that's the whole reason I came here in the first place. So, where do I go to, you know, book myself to perform?"

"Oh," Denise murmured, actually a bit surprised that the conversation took a less creepy turn. She nodded toward a table under a gazebo. "I think that's the place over th--"

With the sound of a confetti blaster, the festival had officially begun with furs all around the beach cheering and hollering as everyone began to do random activities. From building sand castles in the sand, to swimming in the ocean, to girls giggling in the bathrooms as they try on on their swimsuits, to boys flexing and posing for all to see. The festival was under way as there were booths opening up around the boardwalk. There was a smoothie booth, face painting, and even a souvenir store.

"SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS!" She yelped, taken by surprise by the boom of the confetti blaster.

She calmed herself down and began walking around, taking in the sights. She hovered around the bathrooms, waiting for Mary to re-emerge, and rolled her eyes at the muscular boys on the sand showing off the gun shows.

Jock straps.

She began to wonder if wearing a swimsuit under her clothes was a good idea. It wasn't the most stylish thing on the planet, but it was a thing.

"Yo, Mary," she called to her friend, "You done yet?"

@@Mentis Soliloquy"Small world indee-" Ryo had to cut his sentence short as the sound of the confetti blaster going off in the background startled him enough to the point of grasping his ears and crouching to the ground. It didn't take long for him to come to his senses though and realise what that was. "Did the festival start already? I thought it was still early. We may have to pick up the pace if we want to get their on time. I hope this place serves food."

@@J.R., Ryo and Shizuko approached the Cafe, this was indeed the one they had set up next to yesterday. Slowly opening the door having never been inside before, they cautiously approached the Cat who they could only presume worked here. "Excuse me, do you by any chance serve small amount of food here. Like small breakfasts, or is it drinks exclusively?"

@@Child Of Darkness,@@Child Of Darkness,

Crystal went for her side arm by instinct then realized that bang was not somthing to worry about and re-latched her pistol. "Um never mind me training." She then followed the pair back into the cafe from yesterday. "Remember I pay for the food ok my new friends." 

@Drago Ryder

Scarlet sighed and thought for a moment on what to say, before responding. "To be honest, I wanted to see what you were like." She said, somewhat nervous as to how the dragon would respond. "That, and I guess I just wanted to spend time with you before we worked together." A light blush then formed on the hawk's cheeks. She really didn't know how to feel around Blitz and it was driving her crazy.

@Acnologia

Blitz nodded slightly and could tell that Scarlet was hiding something from both him and herself, but decided not to talk about it. "Ok. That's understandable." He said. "Do you want me to get you anything?"

@Chip Circuit

Apep couldn't help but give a slight laugh and smiled. "Zheng, and to the two of us, it's even more important." She said.

Edited by Drago Ryder

"Oh," Denise murmured, actually a bit surprised that the conversation took a less creepy turn. She nodded toward a table under a gazebo. "I think that's the place over th--"

"SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS!" She yelped, taken by surprise by the boom of the confetti blaster.

She calmed herself down and began walking around, taking in the sights. She hovered around the bathrooms, waiting for Mary to re-emerge, and rolled her eyes at the muscular boys on the sand showing off the gun shows.

Jock straps.

She began to wonder if wearing a swimsuit under her clothes was a good idea. It wasn't the most stylish thing on the planet, but it was a thing.

Kronos' arms and mouth were opened in disbelief as his question wasnt answered. "Well, shit," Kronos sighed, "Looks like I'll have to find whoever the hell's in charge here. Ugh."

Blob started blubbering, "Mashibeda?"

"Yeah, i guess Denise sort of warmed up to me," Kronos replied, "But who am I kidding. There's no way in hell I'm gonna have a relationship with anyone. Ah well, time for us to find the event coordinator. To the gazebo!"

"Badadadadadaaaaaa!" Blob squeaked at the tune of the classic Batman transition theme.

Edited by Kronos

@@Mentis Soliloquy, "Small world indee-" Ryo had to cut his sentence short as the sound of the confetti blaster going off in the background startled him enough to the point of grasping his ears and crouching to the ground. It didn't take long for him to come to his senses though and realise what that was. "Did the festival start already? I thought it was still early. We may have to pick up the pace if we want to get their on time. I hope this place serves food."

@@J.R., Ryo and Shizuko approached the Cafe, this was indeed the one they had set up next to yesterday. Slowly opening the door having never been inside before, they cautiously approached the Cat who they could only presume worked here. "Excuse me, do you by any chance serve small amount of food here. Like small breakfasts, or is it drinks exclusively?"

JR was busy with working on a lightbulb switch on the ceiling. He heard two furs walk through the door, and jumped with surprise as he fell off the ladder he was on, "Waaa!" He fell down, slamming his arm in the floor to break his fall as the lightbulb was set in place. Fortunately, he wasn't hurt. He simply got up onto his knees, and stood. "Good thing I have my Jiu Jutsu training..." he mumbled. Turning his head to answer the two, he shook his head, "Um... Yeah, but you'd have better luck going down to the restaurant by the beach that sells breakfast. Plus, everyone's down at the festival anyway, so it's better if you go there." He looked off to the side, and began sweeping.

Jock straps.

Mary slowly poked her head out of the ladies restroom. She brushed her hair out of her right eye as it inevitably flowed back over. She was clearly nervous about something. "Is he gone? Sorry.... I don't know what to think. Some things just straight up creep me the freak out…"

@@Drago Ryder, @@Chip Circuit,

After hearing the sound of the confetti blaster that signalled the start of the festival, Gemma nudged Apep. "We had better go and get into our swimsuits," she said. "After all, we don't want Malfoy to miss out, right?" She grinned at him as she spoke.

"I'd love to come back to your house afterwards, Apep. I'd like to see your art."

@@J.R."Really? Ahh, well thank you for your time anyway. Sorry for making distracting you from whatever it was you were doing." The two stepped back outside with a sigh, this day was suppose to be quick and simple. 

"So what now? Do we go to that place he recommended?"

"While it would be nice to eat something proper for once, I don't want it to seem like I'm taking advantage of Bass being friendly. I just want to eat and go and have fun at the festival. That and I need to take this chance to get some bases for projects. All the activities seems like they'll be starting soon. *sigh*"

@@Mentis Soliloquy

"I understand what you're thinking bro. Bass, while it was nice of you to give us the offer, the longer you spend walking about aimlessly with us, the less time you will have to enjoy yourself at the festival. You're only here for a short time, so you should go on ahead and enjoy yourself while you can. The stores should be open now so you can buy that thing you wanted to earlier. Don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves. We'll meet you down at the festival in about 15 to 20 minutes. Okay?"

Edited by Child Of Darkness
  • Brohoof 1

JR suddenly got a text message from his boss. Somehow, some way, his boss allowed him to finish his shift early. This was perfect! He could go down to the beach for the festival now!

He hurried and got out of the shop, locking it. He practically mewed with happiness as he made his way home to grab everything he needed. From there, JR started walking all the way down to the beach, but on his own. He looked around as he saw many furs going with their dates. It felt weird to be on his own, not to mention slightly embarrassing. Nevertheless, he walked down anyway. He kept going until he felt sand underneath his feet. It was good...but somewhat lonely. However, he wasn't the type to go around and socialize, so he just sat down on his towel several yards away from everyone else by himself.

(Feel free to @ me)

@Drago Ryder

Scarlet heard the confetti blaster and gave a slight frown. She wanted to talk with Blitz more, but knew that she had to get ready for the swimsuit contest. "Not really. I'll see you later." She said. With that, the hawk headed for the bathroom and was curious to see how she would look.

@Acnologia

Blitz sighed as he watched Scarlet leave, but he understood why she had to leave. "I'll be cheering you on in the swimsuit contest." He said. The dragon then extended his wings and was curious as to wgat she would look like.

@Pripyat Pony @Chip Circuit

Apep smiled slightly and nodded. "Thanks and you're right. There's no reason Malfoy should miss out on any of this." She said, motioning between herself and Gemma. If anything, the snake was modest.

Kronos' arms and mouth were opened in disbelief as his question wasnt answered. "Well, shit," Kronos sighed, "Looks like I'll have to find whoever the hell's in charge here. Ugh."

Blob started blubbering, "Mashibeda?"

"Yeah, i guess Denise sort of warmed up to me," Kronos replied, "But who am I kidding. There's no way in hell I'm gonna have a relationship with anyone. Ah well, time for us to find the event coordinator. To the gazebo!"

"Badadadadadaaaaaa!" Blob squeaked at the tune of the classic Batman transition theme.

A bunny woman was sitting at the event coordination booth. She looked disgusted by some of the riffraff that was going on. But she had no choice but to volunteer at this event for the good impression of the city. She sighed, looking up to Kronos, "Can I help you?"

@@Drago Ryder@Pripyat Pony

Malfoy quickly clapped his hands over his ears at the sound of the cannons going off, the boom hurting his sensitive ears. His ears were left with a slight ringing in them as the girls made comments at his expense that he managed to hear through the ringing.

Malfoy blushed as Gemma mentioned that the two should change into their bathing suits so Malfoy wouldn't miss out on seeing them in their bathing suits, at least that's what it sounded like to him. 

He timidly looked to the side slightly. "I'll wait here for you two if you two would like to get ready." He said.

Edited by Chip Circuit

A bunny woman was sitting at the event coordination booth. She looked disgusted by some of the riffraff that was going on. But she had no choice but to volunteer at this event for the good impression of the city. She sighed, looking up to Kronos, "Can I help you?"

"Greetings, ma'am," Kronos greeted as kindly as he could, "I'm simply wondering if there's an open timeslot for performances. I understand that you may have already booked some other gigs. I'm just wondering if I can perform." He motioned his body over to show the bunny his instrument case.

"Hewwo." Blob greeted the bunny lady as he popped out of the case.

"Right," Kronos continued, "I understand if you already paid for other performers in advance. I would like for you to know that I'm willing to perform for free. It's a thing I sorta have. Music, all kinds of music, helps keep me calm, so I tend to either listen to others play music or play music myself to keep myself calm. So, any openings for me to fill in?"

@@Chip Circuit,
​JR noticed Malfoy over on the other side and decided to go over and say hi. He at least knew him somewhat well, so he wasn't all that shy. He grinned as he spoke teasingly, ​"Well well well. Look who's getting all the girls. Has the festival really started yet? Ya know, the bikini contest and all that?"

@,
​The bunny woman rolled her eyes. Great. Yet another someone who wanted to take up an extra time slot to extend the already long amount of time that the festival had to take. Whatever. At least it was good publicity. ​"What time would you prefer exactly?"

@@Chip Circuit,​JR noticed Malfoy over on the other side and decided to go over and say hi. He at least knew him somewhat well, so he wasn't all that shy. He grinned as he spoke teasingly, ​"Well well well. Look who's getting all the girls. Has the festival really started yet? Ya know, the bikini contest and all that?"@,​The bunny woman rolled her eyes. Great. Yet another someone who wanted to take up an extra time slot to extend the already long amount of time that the festival had to take. Whatever. At least it was good publicity. ​"What time would you prefer exactly?"

"I'm willing to take any time that's available." Kronos replied, "It doesnt really matter to me what time I perform. I can wait it out."

"I'm hungry." Blob told Kronos.

"Hang on, Blob," Kronos told Blob, "I'm just booking a gig. So, yeah, I'll take the latest available time."

"Mahhh," Blob whined, "Hungry!"

Kronos took out a snack cake that he got from the cafe and gave it to Blob telling him, "Here, stuff this into your face, Blob." Blob nibbled on his snack cake as Kronos tried to finalize his timeslot.

Mary slowly poked her head out of the ladies restroom. She brushed her hair out of her right eye as it inevitably flowed back over. She was clearly nervous about something. "Is he gone? Sorry.... I don't know what to think. Some things just straight up creep me the freak out…"

"Yeah, I don't blame you," Denise murmured, rolling her eyes, "Yeah, he's gone. C'mon, let's go check this thing out. I'm in the mood for free deep fried crap." She snickered and flicked her tail.

She turned to her new friend and nodded toward the beach. "C'mon, I'll stick with ya."

"Yeah, I don't blame you," Denise murmured, rolling her eyes, "Yeah, he's gone. C'mon, let's go check this thing out. I'm in the mood for free deep fried crap." She snickered and flicked her tail.

She turned to her new friend and nodded toward the beach. "C'mon, I'll stick with ya."

A small smile grew on Mary's face as she felt a tad more comfortable being around Denise more than anyone else. She didn't like being rude, but when it came down to it, flight was her go to option rather than fight. ​"Oh..ok....I enjoy deep fried foods as well. I wonder what they have to offer." ​She came out of the bathroom, and followed her.

"I'm willing to take any time that's available." Kronos replied, "It doesnt really matter to me what time I perform. I can wait it out."

"I'm hungry." Blob told Kronos.

"Hang on, Blob," Kronos told Blob, "I'm just booking a gig. So, yeah, I'll take the latest available time."

"Mahhh," Blob whined, "Hungry!"

Kronos took out a snack cake that he got from the cafe and gave it to Blob telling him, "Here, stuff this into your face, Blob." Blob nibbled on his snack cake as Kronos tried to finalize his timeslot.

The bunny woman began scribbling some notes down on her clipboard, until she stopped for a moment. "I can fit you in at around five PM, is that gonna be satisfactory enough for you or what? Come on, I'm very busy today. So hurry up and make a decision." ​She said anxiously.

A small smile grew on Mary's face as she felt a tad more comfortable being around Denise more than anyone else. She didn't like being rude, but when it came down to it, flight was her go to option rather than fight. ​"Oh..ok....I enjoy deep fried foods as well. I wonder what they have to offer." ​She came out of the bathroom, and followed her.

Denise grinned as Mary followed her, and she put her arm around the dog's shoulder as she walked alongside her.

"So, what're you in the mood for?" She asked, "You wanna get your cholesterol messed up? Check out some games? Or do you wanna go for a paddle?" She added teasingly, ruffling her hair.