Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

@reader8363

Orion noticed the look the guard had given him and Gale, and gave a low growl before looking around the room. He could see a bat pony, but wanted to observe the other subjects before he interacted with them. The dragon then laid on a second couch and waited.

@reader8363 @Acnologia

Gale didn't really see the look the guard had given her or Prion, but she did notice Kyubi. She didn't really know what to say to her, though, so she simply joins Orion on the couch. The dragoness then laid her head down and closed her eyes in an attempt to relax.

@@reader8363, @, Cresent blocked the wepons end between the two with his good wing. "if you he can take them out, why harm your best ticket out?" cresent said with a smile.

"look Damien we need to relax here. if its a trap and others are by we should hold off against them long enough to make a solid whole in this...." Cresent paused looking for the right word "cage, besides a thousand years should give us experience over foes right" Cresent finished giving Damien a almost demonic smile with his vamp teeth showing.

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363, @, Cresent blocked the wepons end between the two with his good wing. "if you he can take them out, why harm your best ticket out?" cresent said with a smile.

"look Damien we need to relax here. if its a trap and others are by we should hold off against them long enough to make a solid whole in this...." Cresent paused looking for the right word "cage, besides a thousand years should give us experience over foes right" Cresent finished giving Damien a almost demonic smile with his vamp teeth showing.

"You know what, you're right. And if I'm gonna go down, Celestia let me go down in a blaze of glory." He readies his weapon, "Just in case." He says to Cresent. He looked at Shadow with a less than pleasant gaze. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get this over with and get back home."

@,@@cwhip9,

Shadow nodded and said as he placed his scythe on his back,

" Let's get going, I think I know the way to the room."

As they were walking, guard would come and go. Some of the would react, but none of them tried to kill them.

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia,  

When they enter the room, Shadow sat down and said,

"I'm guessing we're all here. Now we have to wait."

@,@@cwhip9,

Shadow nodded and said as he placed his scythe on his back,

" Let's get going, I think I know the way to the room."

As they were walking, guard would come and go. Some of the would react, but none of them tried to kill them.

@@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia,  

When they enter the room, Shadow sat down and said,

"I'm guessing we're all here. Now we have to wait."

Kyubi glanced at the two dragons that had entered, but diverted her attention when she saw Shadow's group. "I'm glad that all of you are safe." She said, the memory of why she had left them still fresh in her mind. The bat pony was a bit nervous about the alicorn, but figured that he could've changed.

Orion noticed the new arrivals in the room and gave a simple snort.

@Acnologia @reader8363

Gale gave Orion a light tap in the shoulder with her tail and glanced at him. "They came here at the same time as me. Try to be nice." She said, giving a slight smile. The dragoness then turned her attention to Shadow. "I guess, though there's no telling why they would bring us here."

Kyubi glanced at the two dragons that had entered, but diverted her attention when she saw Shadow's group. "I'm glad that all of you are safe." She said, the memory of why she had left them still fresh in her mind. The bat pony was a bit nervous about the alicorn, but figured that he could've changed.

Orion noticed the new arrivals in the room and gave a simple snort.

Cresent looked around the room as they saw others here and there all had that tense look to them in getting degres. See the speker she didn't look familer " I'm sorry miss but you have the adventige here. I don't recall knowing you. He said trying not to sound like a prick about it.

Cresent looked around the room as they saw others here and there all had that tense look to them in getting degres. See the speker she didn't look familer " I'm sorry miss but you have the adventige here. I don't recall knowing you. He said trying not to sound like a prick about it.

Kyubi noticed the other bat pony and nodded. "My apologies. I'm somewhat short of sight." She said, feeling a bit embarrassed. She hadnt really expected to meet another of her kind and it made her feel self conscious. The bat pony then gave a slight smile. "My name is Kyubi. Who are you?"

Luna kept the notes of all of the subjects, she was quiet enough to follow the others, and not get noticed. Luna wanted to stop the small fights, but refused to interfere. She didnt like the looks of the room, but seeing others wasn't that bad. She didnt really join any conversations, and ignored the others.

Kyubi noticed the other bat pony and nodded. "My apologies. I'm somewhat short of sight." She said, feeling a bit embarrassed. She hadnt really expected to meet another of her kind and it made her feel self conscious. The bat pony then gave a slight smile. "My name is Kyubi. Who are you?"

Cresent was glad to finally see another of his kind almost wanting to hug her. He still wasn't relaxed with the others around. "Its ok names Cresent I'm glad I'm not the only bat here." He said giving her a smile hoapinf what ever blood he had on his muzzle from the guards was gone by now. Trotting towards her he held out a hoof to shake. He wondered if she was also,a vamp........

(edited)

@@Acnologia,@,@@LunaFlower226,@@Drago Ryder,@@cwhip9,

Just was Shadow was about to say something, a group of guard led by a general and a scientist. The scientist said as the general motioned the guards to lower their guns,

"Welcome Subject 1, 10, 19, 20, 21, 22, and Orion. I'm guessing you all have questions for me. I'm glad to see that you are comfortable."

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

Just was Shadow was about to say something, a group of guard led by a general and a scientist. The scientist said as the general motioned the guards to lower their guns,

"Welcome Subject 1, 10, 19, 20, 21, 22, and Orion. I'm guessing you all have questions for me. I'm glad to see that you are comfortable."

"I would prefer to go home instead, I have ponies to take of. They are counting me." Luna mumbled to herself. She wants to go home, and leave this place. Luna held her sword close to her, the last comfort she had left. She didn't want to here any longer, she never lost hope though, Luna knows she will get back home. Edited by LunaFlower226

Damien was slightly annoyed at that comment. "Comfortable? You think I'm comfortable? Actually, I'm far from it. You kidnap me, lock me up in a tube, and when I try and escape, you shoot me?! So, sorry for the buzzkill, but I'm rather far from comfortable right now." He then gave the scientist a look that could kill. Edited by DamienBolt8592

@@reader8363, @, @@LunaFlower226,  Cresent only looked on as it seemd they spoke every ones minds here. He saw mall linger close by the general sniffing him. "mmmm, smells.....impressed" The darker side of cresent turned towards him "It has more planned for us keep your guard"

For once Cresent was impressed with Mall, he only bided his time to see what will be said by the leader......

Gale glanced at the scientist and gave a slight nod, but didn't really do anything else. The dragoness didn't know what the scientist was going to say, so it would be best for her to be silent for the time being and stay by Orion. She trusted him at least.

Cresent was glad to finally see another of his kind almost wanting to hug her. He still wasn't relaxed with the others around. "Its ok names Cresent I'm glad I'm not the only bat here." He said giving her a smile hoapinf what ever blood he had on his muzzle from the guards was gone by now. Trotting towards her he held out a hoof to shake. He wondered if she was also,a vamp........

Kyubi gave a small smile and decided to shake Crescent's hoof. "It's nice to meet you." She said. The bat pony was somewhat curious about Crescent, but the scientist and guards walked in before she could say anything else. Kyubi then turned her attention to the scientist as he spoke and gave a nod to his question. "For the most part, t least."

Orion rolled his eyes and moved a bit closer to Gale. "So, what happens to us now?" He asked.

@,@@LunaFlower226, @@cwhip9, @@Drago Ryder,@@Acnologia,

The scientist said, 

"To the point, There are three option, you all help me destroy anything that's a threat in Equestria, Stay here till you die, or I sink this whole place."

Shadow got up and said as he pulled his scythe out of his back,

"I choose option none. I'm getting out of here and won't be taking down the princesses anytime soon."

The scientist said, 

"To the point, There are three option, you all help me destroy anything that's a threat in Equestria, Stay here till you die, or I sink this whole place."

"I choose option none. I'm getting out of here and won't be taking down the princesses anytime soon."

Gale narrowed her eyes as she looked at the scientist. "How about you just let us go home and shut off whatever you used to bring us here." She said in a deadpan tone. "It's not like anyone in our world would even want to come here." The dragoness wasn't about to get mixed up in something like this, and just wanted to go home.

The scientist said, 

Kyubi turned her attention to the scientist and thought for a moment. If she declined, then she would either be forced to live here or die. If she accepted, she could go home but would have to help the scientist with whatever he was planning.

Orion glanced at the scientist and gave a low growl. "Sorry, but I don't have any intention of being your puppet." He said. The dragon didn't move from where he was, though.

The scientist said, 

"Would you like to repeat that, or stay alive?" Luna gave a low grow as her grip on her sword tightened. This creature will not take away everything that she has left. She glared at the creature, trying to think of a plan.

"I have to be careful, who knows what could happen.' Luna thought to herslf. She needed a plan, then looked around the room. Luna almost forgot about the others being here too, this changed her preveiouse plan.

The scientist said, 

Damien got into a battle stance and spat: "You actually think that I'd help you kill the Princesses?" He whips out the sword gun from earlier, "Think again! I'm with Shadow here, we aren't doing anything for the likes of you. And we're going to get out of here anyway. So you either get out of the way, or you're going down."

@@LunaFlower226,

The scientist sighed and said,

"You have three options, work for me, stay here, or drown."

@@Drago Ryder,

The scientist said,
"You don't know that for sure. From what we found out, they could wipe us out and what if they want to expand their reaches." 

@,@@Acnologia,  

So you two are going to stay here or drown, just think of the power and money for doing this."

Shadow ears perked up at the sound of money and power and his grip slightly loosened on the scythe

• Brohoof 1

@@LunaFlower226,The scientist sighed and said,"You have three options, work for me, stay here, or drown."

Shadow ears perked up at the sound of money and power and his grip slightly loosened on the scythe

"I'm not going to follow any of your stupid plans, why would I hurt the place I care about? I will never stay here either, I have poniesto protct, and I won't drowned, giving up is stupid." Luna noticed Shadows reaction or money, and growled at him.

"Don't be so stupid, money here is different than Equstrian money, we don't even know about this world." Luna glared at Shadow, then at the creature.

Edited by LunaFlower226

@reader8363

Orion glared at the scientist and simply shook his head. "You don't get it. I don't care about either of those things." He said. "All I want is for Gale and I to get out of here." The dragon could feel his flame building within him, but didn't fire.

"I don't care about either of those." Kyubi said in a deadpan tone. "It would probably be easier for all of us just to go home."