Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony FIM has taught me...

Melody Belle

That the color pink is not so bad.

I used to hate the color pink since it is used in almost everything aimed at girls.  From clothes to toys, the pink is overdone. 

Although Pinkie Pie will never be my favorite, she is true to her element of harmony.  She has made me laugh and even brightened my outlook on the color pink. 

I am interested to hear what it has taught everypony else.

• Brohoof 4

It has taught me a few things:

1. Society sucks. Even to this day, parts of mainstream society still really doesn't like the fact that we love this show. 

2. To accept myself. Well, I haven't accomplished this fully, but this show really has helped it along and it has reminded me how important self acceptance is.

3. How important friendship is. This one seems pretty typical but it is important to me. I honest forgot how important friendship was in my life, until I found this show and these forums. I guess one can say it was until you all shared its magic with me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah! 

• Brohoof 3

It taught me

1.be who you wa t to be dont change to suit other people

2.that most of the internet still cringes when they hear about us

3.we are all in this train of life together

4.to stick with those around you

5.every one has quircks that make them special

6.and that equestria is better than england in weather and happiness hell the world even

• Brohoof 1

The show has made me search deviantart for MLP.

sig-4468856.63290-I-immediately-regret-t

I was laughing for a good five mins that was amazing I hate myself for knowing what you are talking about I also regretted the decision to go on deviant art

• Brohoof 1

I've mentioned this before, but have hardly gone into detail. My time as a Brony has taught me to be more open and accepting of others. I grew up in a rather xenophobic environment.

I had to hide a lot of things from extended family. I had to refrain from being who I wanted to be. A lot of bad influences rubbed off on me. I was a bully.

Realizing that I became something that I loathed so much as a child was enough to eventually shut me up, but it didn't necessarily banish every dark thought I had. I was still a very bitter person.

And prominently homophobic. But once I recognized who I was and who I wanted to be, I just wasn't. I guess I was lashing out against something I was taught was just bad.

I feel a lot of guilt for everything I've done. Most days, I have no sense of self-worth. It doesn't help that I go into mood swings every now and then.

I suppose my point is that the show simply helped me see that I can be a good person. That's what I want to be, that's what I try my very best to be.

• Brohoof 2

In general, I've learned how to be a better person and how to manage friendships. Such as admitting when I need help with something, or accepting I have to do certain things alone.

• Brohoof 1

taught me how to download cartoon show on the internet myself, MLP was my first mind you. I got it through a mediafire link with season 1 to 2. From then I've been a download maniac of anime and cartoons. Thank Lord