Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Akemi Homura

Have you ever challenged someone to anything before? Did you ever think something was going to happen and were so confident that you decided to put a few of your things at stake (or for that matter, your dignity)?

Here's the thread where you can post such things here! What items did you win in these bets, or did you manage to make the other person look like a complete fool?

For me, I managed to make a 29 year-old woman drink ketchup because I predicted that my NFL team (the Patriots) would beat her NFL team in their house, and lo! It turned out to be quite the personal victory as well as a team victory in regards to some of my football friends. This was at the end of November, I believe. If I lost, I had to record myself eating lots of spicy peppers... but I'm not the one to back down from a challenge, so I gladly accepted, and won! I had a great feeling about that particular game, and my confidence rewarded me with this classic (skip to 5:29 for the start of actual bet):

Pretty cool, huh? XD

Post some of your victories here!

Edited by Devin McCourty

Wow that is disgusting lol...

I never bet anything if there's a possibility of losing something that I actually care about. But for bets like yours where it's like drink ketchup vs eat peppers I'll do it.

I would probably eat the peppers just on a dare alone lol. I wanna try the ghost chili anyway :P

I haven't won any sports bets yet while in Vegas. Then again I've only tried once. *shakes fist at Ubaldo Jimenez sucking for a start as a Colorado Rockie*

I'll be back there in 2 weeks so I'll try again.