Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it a crime to be straight today?

Lallet

Even in homo tolerated countries it still is suggestions to cut off ties with word definitions like "he or she" and just use a gender neutral word for people?. So that trans can feel more included?. I mean the fact is you are born either as a woman or a man, and nothing can change that. People who make such change in operations are either way getting suicidal so its not like it helps if you are messed up and make the wrong choices. Like i hate how people blame homophobia when they themself are purely responsible for ruining their own life.

Edited by Lallet

I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

There just seem to be a case of hatred for people not wanting to be into that life style. I just dislike the pushiness.

That did not make the least bit of sense. Gender identity and sexuality are two completely different concepts.

BTW, people are not always born one sex or the other. Nature is not that cut and dry.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 4

Alright this thread is going to be locked for a wide variety of reasons.

First of all, this sort of thread is not permitted in General Discussion. We have debate pit for highly contentious threads of this nature, which is restricted to members with a minimum of 40 posts. 

Beyond that, in debate pit there are already a number of threads discussing homosexuality including a mega-thread, which would be the appropriate place to bring up any discussion points of this nature.

Lastly, while this thread didn't get out of hand quite yet, let's just try to all remember that we're in the general discussion area of a pony forum and try to keep even contentious discussions civil.

Thread is closed.

• Brohoof 3