Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Time for a label!

Proctra Music

Well I think it's about time for a label for these ponies! I'd be more then happy to make one if I knew where to start! This would be a hit! I might try to message a few artists seeing how we could start this gig. Help me out and maybe we could hit it big with a good album!

Anyhoof, seems like a longshot to me but it could work if you guys take it seriously. Get fel-'dough' you know. Thoughts?

I don't think it'd be a success. Making a record label would mean you'd need to be making profit off the songs and such, when many artists already provide community music free of charge for all bronies near and far to enjoy, and you'd need to have ownership rights of something like that to MLP:FiM, I think. But if you were to collaborate on making a themed record with approval from Hasbro, The Hub, and owners of MLP:FiM (Not sure if Lauren is still more than just the creator) to sell as a cannon record then yeah that'd be pretty cool.

I don't think it'd be a success. Making a record label would mean you'd need to be making profit off the songs and such, when many artists already provide community music free of charge for all bronies near and far to enjoy, and you'd need to have ownership rights of something like that to MLP:FiM, I think. But if you were to collaborate on making a themed record with approval from Hasbro, The Hub, and owners of MLP:FiM (Not sure if Lauren is still more than just the creator) to sell as a cannon record then yeah that'd be pretty cool.

Being willing to take financial blows it could work at my end. If we were to get some sort of support from the get go we could make it work. but as you said the likeliness of this is hysterically low judging how it is free at the time being. With the hub, hasbro/alltheabove persuaded whish also is another low likeliness cannon label is around the corner. "Music is magic" right?

Being willing to take financial blows it could work at my end. If we were to get some sort of support from the get go we could make it work. but as you said the likeliness of this is hysterically low judging how it is free at the time being. With the hub, hasbro/alltheabove persuaded whish also is another low likeliness cannon label is around the corner. "Music is magic" right?

Music is magic, but no one said learning magic is easy :P

Don't give up, it's a great idea and if you truly think it'd be a great success you should work hard to achieve it! :D

And heck if it does fail at least you can say you were the first to try and call it an experience, and if you succeed you can rub it in everyone's face that had their doubts. ;)

(edited)

Music is magic, but no one said learning magic is easy :P

Don't give up, it's a great idea and if you truly think it'd be a great success you should work hard to achieve it! :D

And heck if it does fail at least you can say you were the first to try and call it an experience, and if you succeed you can rub it in everyone's face that had their doubts. ;)

Hahaha I guess you're right, I may try to get some mails around. In order to succeed you have to have a solid bass(cannon). Need some help though lol. I might get some friends rallied up. Be an adventure to see if my degree (LOL) goes to waste or not. Edited by Derpy Mooves