Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Gumball and Lexi (1x1)

JeyWiz

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/150878-ponyville-1x1-rp-with-pinkiepartypie-private/

Gumball and Lexi

Gumball was a white unicorn. He had black and blue mane and a long, black and red tail. His eyes were as green as an emerald in the sun. He insisted on wearing his favourite accessory; a bright yellow wristband on his left hoof. Gumball was also Equestria's No. 1 DJ and electronic music producer, and everypony enjoyed his tunes. 

Gumball enjoyed his stay in Ponyville very much while he was on his tour around Equestria. He performed sets that shook the crowds like a hurricane. Everypony was left exhilarated and amazed by the heavy bass drops that boomed from the speakers. Gumball's shows took place in Equestria's best cities, like Manehattan which was his hometown, Canterlot, Fillydelphia, Las Pegasus and Baltimare. However, from his experience so far, none of those cities were as fun to tour around as Ponyville. 

As Gumball walked along the streets, his eyes darted around, looking at all the buildings. He was amazed how he was in the hometown of the famous Mane 6 ponies who saved Equestria many times. Suddenly, noticed a pink pegasus in the distance.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/150878-ponyville-1x1-rp-with-pinkiepartypie-private/

Gumball and Lexi

Gumball was a white unicorn. He had black and blue mane and a long, black and red tail. His eyes were as green as an emerald in the sun. He insisted on wearing his favourite accessory; a bright yellow wristband on his left hoof. Gumball was also Equestria's No. 1 DJ and electronic music producer, and everypony enjoyed his tunes. 

Gumball enjoyed his stay in Ponyville very much while he was on his tour around Equestria. He performed sets that shook the crowds like a hurricane. Everypony was left exhilarated and amazed by the heavy bass drops that boomed from the speakers. Gumball's shows took place in Equestria's best cities, like Manehattan which was his hometown, Canterlot, Fillydelphia, Las Pegasus and Baltimare. However, from his experience so far, none of those cities were as fun to tour around as Ponyville. 

As Gumball walked along the streets, his eyes darted around, looking at all the buildings. He was amazed how he was in the hometown of the famous Mane 6 ponies who saved Equestria many times. Suddenly, noticed a pink pegasus in the distance.

Lexi sat down licking her bright blue hoof,her light pink coat contrasting it well. She then proceeded to mess with her blue headband,which had a small flower on it. She stood up again her red mane and tail swaying to place. As she turned she caught a glance of a white colt walking down Ponyville. Not really knowing who he was Lexi slowly stood back and opened her wings trying to fly. "Still cant.." She muttered as she closed her wings and sat down waiting for him to come,her teal eyes sparkly under the sun.

Lexi sat down licking her bright blue hoof,her light pink coat contrasting it well. She then proceeded to mess with her blue headband,which had a small flower on it. She stood up again her red mane and tail swaying to place. As she turned she caught a glance of a white colt walking down Ponyville. Not really knowing who he was Lexi slowly stood back and opened her wings trying to fly. "Still cant.." She muttered as she closed her wings and sat down waiting for him to come,her teal eyes sparkly under the sun.

Gumball realised that the pink pegasus looked back at him. Gumball saw that the pegasus looked alone, so he decided to walk over to her, in a calm and collected manner. He didn't want to scare her away. Gumball slowly walked up to her and cleared his throat. "Um, hi there." he said, nervously. "So, um, are you alone? Are... you alright?" Gumball was a pretty outgoing pony with his friends. However, with strangers, especially mares, he felt like plate of jelly.

Lexi jumped up and looked up at him,her eyes go wide for a sec,"U-Uh hi..." She looked down again flapping her small wings. "Yes I am alone..." She whispered then slowly lowered to the ground,tears forming,"I-I....I'm not alright." She whispered as she tried to avoid eye contact with him.

Lexi jumped up and looked up at him,her eyes go wide for a sec,"U-Uh hi..." She looked down again flapping her small wings. "Yes I am alone..." She whispered then slowly lowered to the ground,tears forming,"I-I....I'm not alright." She whispered as she tried to avoid eye contact with him.

Gumball couldn't help but pity the young pink pegasus. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You see, I'm all alone here too. All my friends are back in Manehattan. I'm miss them very much." he said. Gumball sat down next to her and looked into her teal eyes. "So, tell me, what's your name?"

lexi looked at him and smiled faintly and spoke siftly,"My n-name is l-Lexi Rosa." She smiled brighter now. She looked at him tilting her head slightyl,"Who are you sir?" She asked polietly still whispering. She was shaking slightly,trying to hide it though.

lexi looked at him and smiled faintly and spoke siftly,"My n-name is l-Lexi Rosa." She smiled brighter now. She looked at him tilting her head slightyl,"Who are you sir?" She asked polietly still whispering. She was shaking slightly,trying to hide it though.

Gumball was surprised that she didn't know him. "Oh come on! I can't believe you haven't heard of me! You should be going all 'Oh look! It's DJ Gumball! Yay!'" he exclaimed. But then he remembered how Lexi was a little shy towards him. "I...I mean um, sorry," he said quietly. "Um, my name is Gumball, and I'm known nationwide for being the best DJ and music producer. I've been touring around Equestria and performing live shows all around, and here, Ponyville is where my last show is held, so I decided to do a bit of sightseeing." Gumball looked at Lexi. He thought that she was the most adorable pony he ever met. "So, um. How are you doing, Lexi?" he asked.

Gumball was surprised that she didn't know him. "Oh come on! I can't believe you haven't heard of me! You should be going all 'Oh look! It's DJ Gumball! Yay!'" he exclaimed. But then he remembered how Lexi was a little shy towards him. "I...I mean um, sorry," he said quietly. "Um, my name is Gumball, and I'm known nationwide for being the best DJ and music producer. I've been touring around Equestria and performing live shows all around, and here, Ponyville is where my last show is held, so I decided to do a bit of sightseeing." Gumball looked at Lexi. He thought that she was the most adorable pony he ever met. "So, um. How are you doing, Lexi?" he asked.

Lexi smiled again and looked back at him,"I am hungry right now...usually im looking for food at this hour." She looks up at the clock tower then back to him still smiling,"S-So you play music? i have never seen you before..not alot of news gets to me really," She giggles and covers her face with her wings

Lexi smiled again and looked back at him,"I am hungry right now...usually im looking for food at this hour." She looks up at the clock tower then back to him still smiling,"S-So you play music? i have never seen you before..not alot of news gets to me really," She giggles and covers her face with her wings

"Oh, yes I actually do make music. You see, electronic music, which is what I make, is usually made on a computer. However, I also play a few real instruments." Gumball said. "So, you said you're a little hungry. You want me to grab something to eat for both of us? I'm a bit peckish now too." Gumball was eager to help Lexi out. He felt as if he made himself a new friend already.

"Oh, yes I actually do make music. You see, electronic music, which is what I make, is usually made on a computer. However, I also play a few real instruments." Gumball said. "So, you said you're a little hungry. You want me to grab something to eat for both of us? I'm a bit peckish now too." Gumball was eager to help Lexi out. He felt as if he made himself a new friend already.

Lexi was a little shocked when he asked that,"Y-You mean...y-you would buy me f-food?" She slowly uncovered her face,"YOU REALLY MEAN IT?! N-NO ONE HAS EVER D-DONE THAT FOR ME B-BEFORE!!" She smiled brightly a few  tears going down her cheeks as she slowly stood back up.

(edited)

Lexi was a little shocked when he asked that,"Y-You mean...y-you would buy me f-food?" She slowly uncovered her face,"YOU REALLY MEAN IT?! N-NO ONE HAS EVER D-DONE THAT FOR ME B-BEFORE!!" She smiled brightly a few  tears going down her cheeks as she slowly stood back up.

Gumball was startled. "Uh, well, yeah! Yes, I do. My friends back in Manehattan buy me something to munch on sometimes. You looked lonely, so I decided to help you out." said Gumball. "Don't you have any friends who you could be hanging out with at the moment? I'm sure there's somepony who cares for you." he asked. Despite the fact that him and Lexi just met, he was already trying to be friends with her.

Edited by DJ Gumball

Gumball was startled. "Uh, well, yeah! Yes, I do. My friends back in Manehattan buy me something to munch on sometimes. You looked lonely, so I decided to help you out." said Gumball. "Don't you have any friends who you could be hanging out with at the moment? I'm sure there's somepony who cares for you." he asked. Despite the fact that him and Lexi just met, he was already trying to bond with her.

Lexi shuffled her hoof and looked away her mane falling over one eye,"I dont h-have any friends.." She whispered then mumbled,"I dont h-have a home either..." She held back sad tears and smiled at him,swaying her hair back to one place,"Thanks for uh...o-offering.."

(edited)

Lexi shuffled her hoof and looked away her mane falling over one eye,"I dont h-have any friends.." She whispered then mumbled,"I dont h-have a home either..." She held back sad tears and smiled at him,swaying her hair back to one place,"Thanks for uh...o-offering.."

Gumball was even more shocked. Lexi was homeless? She had no friends? Gumball found that truly upsetting. "Darn, that's horrible! You don't have a home, or any friends?" He felt deeply sorry for Lexi. "Well, y-you don't mind if I become your first friend? Y-you can hang out and m-maybe grab something to eat if you want." Gumball blushed a little. He felt something inside him. It felt like so much compassion he never had for anypony before.

Edited by DJ Gumball

Gumball was even more shocked. Lexi was homeless? She had no friends? Gumball found that truly upsetting. "Darn, that's horrible! You don't have a home, or any friends?" He felt deeply sorry for Lexi. "Well, y-you don't mind if I become your first friend? Y-you can hang out and m-maybe grab something to eat if you want." Gumball blushed a little. He felt something inside him. It felt like so much compassion he never had for anypony before.

Lexi's ears perked up as she looked at him,"That w-would be awesome! I-I never really got to hang o-out with anybody before! your t-the first to offer!" She flapped her wings getting a little excited,she tried calming herself smiling wide,she though *A NEW FRIEND!!*

Lexi's ears perked up as she looked at him,"That w-would be awesome! I-I never really got to hang o-out with anybody before! your t-the first to offer!" She flapped her wings getting a little excited,she tried calming herself smiling wide,she though *A NEW FRIEND!!*

Gumball was glad he had made a new friend. He was always happy to help somepony out. Gumball just remembered that during his past few days touring around Ponyville, he came visited a place called Sugarcube Corner. They had the best sweets in town, and Gumball sure loved sweets. He had a sweet tooth. They had donuts, cakes, cupcakes, smoothies and different types of bread from all over the world. Gumball knew that Lexi would love to stuff herself with the most delicious food Ponyville had to offer. "So, um, you wanna go to Sugarcube Corner? They have the best food over there. It's so good, it's irresistible!" he asked Lexi.

Gumball was glad he had made a new friend. He was always happy to help somepony out. Gumball just remembered that during his past few days touring around Ponyville, he came visited a place called Sugarcube Corner. They had the best sweets in town, and Gumball sure loved sweets. He had a sweet tooth. They had donuts, cakes, cupcakes, smoothies and different types of bread from all over the world. Gumball knew that Lexi would love to stuff herself with the most delicious food Ponyville had to offer. "So, um, you wanna go to Sugarcube Corner? They have the best food over there. It's so good, it's irresistible!" he asked Lexi.

Lexi smiled,"I heard about the place...b-but I never got to go inside it,since y-you know..no money" She looks around him staring at his cutie mark then shook her head and looked back up to him,she skipped around him,"SWEETS! SWEETS! SWEETS!! I WANT SWEETS!!" She laughs

Lexi smiled,"I heard about the place...b-but I never got to go inside it,since y-you know..no money" She looks around him staring at his cutie mark then shook her head and looked back up to him,she skipped around him,"SWEETS! SWEETS! SWEETS!! I WANT SWEETS!!" She laughs

Gumball knew it. Lexi loved sweets. He felt very happy for her. "Well, I don't think you have to worry any longer. Money? I make TONS of it every year, so that's no problem for me, so now I can pay for the food for both of us. How'd you like that?" said Gumball. "Because I'm telling you, they make THE BEST cakes and THE BEST bread! Actually, you know what? Let's not waste a second and get there now if we want our stomachs filled." Gumball was eager to bring Lexi to Sugarcube Corner.

Gumball knew it. Lexi loved sweets. He felt very happy for her. "Well, I don't think you have to worry any longer. Money? I make TONS of it every year, so that's no problem for me, so now I can pay for the food for both of us. How'd you like that?" said Gumball. "Because I'm telling you, they make THE BEST cakes and THE BEST bread! Actually, you know what? Let's not waste a second and get there now if we want our stomachs filled." Gumball was eager to bring Lexi to Sugarcube Corner.

Lexi stopped skipping around him and smiled,"YAH!! LETS GO N-NOW!! I WANT TO TRY THE SWEETS!!" She trotted in one spot ready to go,"Im sorry you have to pay for me,how can I pay you back,there has to be something!" She said eager to get an answer and some real food finally

Lexi stopped skipping around him and smiled,"YAH!! LETS GO N-NOW!! I WANT TO TRY THE SWEETS!!" She trotted in one spot ready to go,"Im sorry you have to pay for me,how can I pay you back,there has to be something!" She said eager to get an answer and some real food finally

Gumball started walking along with Lexi on the way to Sugarcube Corner. As they walked, he thought of how Lexi could pay him back. "Well, uh, I'll think about it. For now, I think I'm alright. Also, I don't mind paying for anypony. I make a lot of money from my music anyway, and I like helping out my friends." Gumball said, with a warm smile on his face. 

Gumball started walking along with Lexi on the way to Sugarcube Corner. As they walked, he thought of how Lexi could pay him back. "Well, uh, I'll think about it. For now, I think I'm alright. Also, I don't mind paying for anypony. I make a lot of money from my music anyway, and I like helping out my friends." Gumball said, with a warm smile on his face. 

Lexi smiled brightly up at him as she flapped her wings flying up to his height,she looked around then lowered down again as she saw some ponies staring at her,she went to the other side of him and smiled faintly,"Ok just tell me when I can repay you!!" She beamed up at him

"Sure thing!" replied Gumball. After a few minutes of walking along the streets of Ponyville, they finally reached Sugarcube corner. The house looked like it was made of cake and candy. "Ok, Lexi, we're here. Wanna know something cool? Pinkie Pie, the element of Laughter works here! Thanks to her, everypony else who works here is one of the nicest ponies you could ever meet." Gumball stepped behind Lexi. "After you." he said. Gumball insisted on Lexi entering first.

"Sure thing!" replied Gumball. After a few minutes of walking along the streets of Ponyville, they finally reached Sugarcube corner. The house looked like it was made of cake and candy. "Ok, Lexi, we're here. Wanna know something cool? Pinkie Pie, the element of Laughter works here! Thanks to her, everypony else who works here is one of the nicest ponies you could ever meet." Gumball stepped behind Lexi. "After you." he said. Gumball insisted on Lexi entering first.

Lexi looked back at him the up at Sugar Cube Corner,the place huge lookign good itself,she stepped inside and gasped,looking around at the place,the treats making her stomach growl and her mouth water,"F-Food..." She whispered as she walked to the counter and looked under it to see the pastries and what they had

(edited)

Lexi looked back at him the up at Sugar Cube Corner,the place huge lookign good itself,she stepped inside and gasped,looking around at the place,the treats making her stomach growl and her mouth water,"F-Food..." She whispered as she walked to the counter and looked under it to see the pastries and what they had

Gumball followed in. "I told you the food is irresistible." he laughed. " So, have you decided on what to eat? I'm having the blueberry muffins over there." Gumball walked over to the counter where all the food was displayed. He bent down and looked closely at them. "Hmmm, maybe not the blueberry muffins. I'll have the cookies and cream cakes! No, wait... The pop tarts! Nope, uh.... the cherry pie! Uhhhh! The decision is too hard!" Gumball exclaimed. He loved everything there. "So, Lexi. Have you made up your mind?" he asked again.

Edited by DJ Gumball

Gumball followed in. "I told you the food is irresistible." he laughed. " So, have you decided on what to eat? I'm having the blueberry muffins over there." Gumball walked over to the counter where all the food was displayed. He bent down and looked closely at them. "Hmmm, maybe not the blueberry muffins. I'll have the cookies and cream cakes! No, wait... The pop tarts! Nope, uh.... the cherry pie! Uhhhh! The decision is too hard!" Gumball exclaimed. He loved everything there. "So, Lexi. Have you made up your mind?" he asked again.

Lexi scanned the shelves and pointed her hoof towards a circular shaped pastry,"This...I want this one" she looked at the red wing inside it,her mouth starting to water again,she pressed her face against the glass and looked at it,her teal eyes going wide

Lexi scanned the shelves and pointed her hoof towards a circular shaped pastry,"This...I want this one" she looked at the red wing inside it,her mouth starting to water again,she pressed her face against the glass and looked at it,her teal eyes going wide

Gumball smiled. "So, you want that one? Alright. That's gonna cost me 20 bits. Wait, I know! Let's share it!" Gumball walked over to the counter and spoke to the pony at the counter. He asked for the circular shaped pastry and then handed over 20 bits. Gumball was to share half of it with Lexi. Gumball loved to share with his friends. Finally, he received the pastry, and held it with his colour changing magic from his horn. He gave it a sniff. "ahh. Delicious!" He walked to a table and placed the pastry down on it. "So, Lexi, here it is. Our lunch."