The Weather Thread

Sunlight

I think today's high was 69F. Clouds came in the mid to late afternoon and it cooled off further. It is now 52F. =D It supposed to get down into the lower 40s tonight. Yessss. Perfect sleeping weather!

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

For the past few weeks, Orlando has been about 90 tops on occasion. But the lack of humidity makes the weather quite pleasant :Rara:. It’s definitely a plus compared to fall last year since you could still feel some humid heat :scoots:

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

Yep Met Office did give us a yellow warning for rain and they weren't wrong it's absolutely tipping down, and was most of last night. :o  At 16:00 hrs – 'heavy rain', 14 Celsius, wind NW gusting 21 mph, 92% humidity!

• Sad 1

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

Wow suddenly went really cold last night, damn this morning 8 – 9 Celsius, tho will be sunny today, hope it warms up more. Woke up just after 8 to the sound of the CH going full belt and it's was only set to 20.5. :o  'Feels like' 7°C, WNW gusting 25.

Harbinger of impending winter?

• Sad 1

Sun is shining now, but more rain expected late tonight. Storm Babet has been absolutely devastating across most of the UK. A few people killed. 108 flood warnings still in force. I'm in one of the areas, although fortunately they are mostly managed waterways.

River levels in my area -

https://check-for-flooding.service.gov.uk/river-and-sea-levels/target-area/053FWFEWF1?group=river

This is the road where I live -

https://check-for-flooding.service.gov.uk/station/6230

If we can make it through until tomorrow afternoon .... when the next lot of rain will stop .... :o

We've been in the 80s lately. Lame. It looks like we're going to get some rain in the coming days. Then around Halloween, it looks like we will have the delightful Fall cool front with highs in the low 50s that I've been waiting for! *crosses fingers that it pans out*

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's like 84 degrees. This is an outrage. November is one of my top favorite months. We already turned off the air conditioner because it was chilly a week ago. Which i was okay with...back then... but now I'm suffering. I hate this weather so much... AGAIN this is NOVEMBER. :angry:

• Sad 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg

For the past few weeks, it’s been 85 tops, but max temperature only last for about half an hour around here. It otherwise stays in the mid to low 70s, to the high 60s at night until mid morning

• Brohoof 1

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

17 hours ago, Envy said:

It's like 84 degrees. This is an outrage. November is one of my top favorite months. We already turned off the air conditioner because it was chilly a week ago. Which i was okay with...back then... but now I'm suffering. I hate this weather so much... AGAIN this is NOVEMBER. :angry:

I feel for you, 80 degrees and sunny expected for me today:mlp_gag:  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I feel for you, 80 degrees and sunny expected for me today:mlp_gag:  

It got up to 87 degrees today. I'm so frustrated. What is this, Florida? >.>

Hope it didn't where you live.

• Sad 2

mlpwoodwinds.jpg