Register now to remove this ad.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaspers

Visual Art
Jaspers' Corner

40 posts in this topic

I have two digital drawings that I actually like myself, so I felt like sharing them with all of you.  :grin:

Here we have this dragon character of mine called Berlioz. I drew this last summer.

2z3v02p.png

This one is Rayquaza, the sky high Pokemon. This was drawn about three months ago.

315xrvd.png

Also, if you want to see bigger versions of these two, just click the pictures.

11 people brohoof this

Oh these are cool <3

Dragons are awesome

Nice! I wonder though, what you could do with the European style of dragon.

I love dragons these are amazing. Can you do a Chinese dragon green one.

Thank you for the compliments! I'm glad you like my work.  :fluttershy:

I've also planned to draw an European-style in the future too, I'll see how it goes. 

I'm not exactly taking requests here, but I like to draw Chinese dragons so I think I could draw a green one as well. I don't have much time to draw for now and I can't promise anything, but we'll see.

1 person brohoofs this

This isn't actually related to dragons but I drew Stitch last night. It's more like a colored sketch though, but I kinda like how it turned out.

5v3ig2.png

3 people brohoof this

I shall pronounce this thread my art thread. I still like the name of the thread so I'll leave it that way.

I drew this dog mainly for fun but one reason is also that we might be getting a dog. It's trying to look like a Lapphund. 

dqsrc.png

4 people brohoof this

Now this is indeed a dragon. I think it's more European-styled too but I was too lazy to draw a body.  :please:  I'm not sure where this dragon is from though, I just happened to own a dragon figure that looks like this. At least I provided some content that fits the name of the thread.

nmgw15.png

3 people brohoof this

So I tried to make some lineless art today. It was fairly difficult with just Gimp but at least it's... something. :wacko:  It isn't the most beautiful thing I've drawn but it was fun to try anyways. Here's Anda, one of my own characters. For some reason they have a pillow.

rh3dah.png

1 person brohoofs this

I've drawn something again! Now with 100% more shading and highlighting. It's Bonnie from Five nights at Freddy's, finding some comfort in looking at the colorful star decorations.

2s9wzs0.png

...FnaF is still one of my favorite things.

2 people brohoof this

Now that Eloquence helped me by changing the title of this thread, I feel more comfortable with posting things!  :grin:

The first thing today shall be the full picture where my avatar is from. It's quite Christmas-spirited because of the scythe even though it's July, but it can't be helped since that weapon is definitely one of my favorites!

1zps76u.png

This other thing is a tiny Luxray that I originally made for some kind of a background pattern but the final result wasn't quite fitting for that purpose after all. At least I managed to make something lineless.

tumblr_o9mspfy6H61t5ws03o1_r2_500.png

The last but not the least thing is just a little something I made to surprise my best friend. The cats here are our plush cats that we bought from a convention last year.

tumblr_o9qd2rNMtF1t5ws03o1_540.png

Edited by Jaspers
2 people brohoof this

Even though the picture is already my avatar, I'm going to show a bigger version of it! All the Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable are pronounced my friends.  :wub:

2cet5xf.png

2 people brohoof this

Nice art you've done, great job. C:

1 person brohoofs this

Can this even be considered art? I was listening to music and randomly doodling on MS paint when this genius idea popped in my head. What if there was a long cat that looked like a kite - but could support flight on its own? It happened. Whoosh whoosh.

177f4y.png

Nice art you've done, great job. C:

Thank you for the kind comment! It makes me happy that you like the stuff I post.  :grin:

1 person brohoofs this

Today's random doodle took the form of a bunny plush I bought from Animecon some time ago. I was delighted when my best friend praised the drawing so I feel confident to post it here too! This time I also used my mouse to draw instead of my tablet.

207x73k.png

I've also noticed that I've used the cel-shading style of mine a lot lately. It's just such a nice and simple style to use! It feels a lot less stressful than the softer style.

1 person brohoofs this

I have a couple of new things to show.  ^_^

First we have something cute. He's Meep, my dear catloaf plush I bought from Tracon about a year ago. When characterized in my personal story thing, Meep is the friendliest cat you'll ever meet. He loves food so he's obviously quite chubby.

s3zr04.png

And this one is a shark-dragon hybrid amphiptere kind of thing that I named Luminosite. That name was the first name that came in my mind and then I just decided to stick with it. Luminosite isn't the kindest fella out there since it's actually quite aggressive.

16kxirk.png

2 people brohoof this

Excellent stuff! Glad I thought to check back.

1 person brohoofs this

Excellent stuff! Glad I thought to check back.

Thank you a lot, thank you for checking back as well! Nice comments always make me want to draw more.  :kindness:

Right now I don't have anything special to show except for one quick thing I made today. The character is my cat OC Citrine Marigold Calico, who seems to lack legs because I was lazy. I'll try to finish the rest of her someday, though.

291yhcl.png

4 people brohoof this

Wow so much great art my two favourites would have to be the Bunny Plush and the Shark Dragon Hybrid.

Today's the day when I finally finished the thing I so much wanted to finish. I've quite recently fallen in love with the movie Nekojiru-Sou so I had to borrow the style of that movie a little. 

snc9l0.png

Wow so much great art my two favourites would have to be the Bunny Plush and the Shark Dragon Hybrid.

Thank you kindly, I'm flattered! Also I must say that those two are my own personal favorites too.  :grin:

1 person brohoofs this

There was a concept of a snowman-shaped Christmas cookie and for some reason I wanted to draw it. Christmas is coming and I wanted to get in the spirit already! The thing next to the snowman is supposed to be a gingerbread house, even though it might not entirely look like one. The icing designs are something I usually make when I'm decorating a gingerbread house myself. The colors are the ones we have here.

33crm78.png

I so want your art on a shirt lol..and I'm picky with shirts.

Wow, that's an honor! Thank you a lot!  :o  It's wonderful to hear that you like my things here.

1 person brohoofs this

There was a concept of a snowman-shaped Christmas cookie and for some reason I wanted to draw it. Christmas is coming and I wanted to get in the spirit already! The thing next to the snowman is supposed to be a gingerbread house, even though it might not entirely look like one. The icing designs are something I usually make when I'm decorating a gingerbread house myself. The colors are the ones we have here.

sig-4749724.33crm78.png

Wow, that's an honor! Thank you a lot!  :o  It's wonderful to hear that you like my things here.

That picture sure looks tasty. I want to eat that gingerbread snowman.

That picture sure looks tasty. I want to eat that gingerbread snowman.

Thank you! That means I've succeeded at drawing some seasonal goodies.  :icwudt:

Which reminds me about the gingerbread house we're going to make soon. The parts of the house are done, but we obviously also made some cookie snowmen too, even though they're not as detailed as the one in the drawing.

e9gp6o.png

Of course I have to add the photo of all the gingerbread things (not yet built into a house though) that I helped with. I was the one to add the frosting and the other little decorations.

1hz9k2.png

I made some digital art just today too. Christmas season means striped backgrounds and small decorations added around the canvas. Drawing anthro art hasn't been my cup of tea but this time I tried something new. It's just a simple portrait but still. If Citrine was anthropomorphic, she'd have hair like that.

99e5u0.png

2 people brohoof this

I sure have been productive for these last two days. As if yesterday's OC drawing wasn't enough already, I went and drew another one. My motivation was at its peak during these days but now it's draining again, as in returning to normal. 

Anyways, this picture is of Citrine again - she's a good subject to experiment styles with. Have I ever mentioned how much I like to draw fluffy hair? This time Citri kitty is going to have a refreshing drink very soon.

xnc6ti.png

I forgot to post this when I originally finished it, but this thing is a traditional painting I did at school. It's my first painting so it's obviously not as good as my friend's who is an awesome painter. At least she gave me some advice on how to do starry skies!

v65j4h.png

2 people brohoof this