Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private History In Danger!

Silver Burst

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redwood swore to herself as she woke up. Waking up in a place she didn't recognize was never good, and she was sure that alcohol hadn't been involved in this. 

"Where th' hell am ah?" she asked to nopony in particular.

It seemed like Redwood was in some sort of lab, making the fact that it was lit with torches odd.

(edited)

Charming opened his eyes slowly and looked around, it took him about 1 minute to pick up his brother wasn't there and another to notice that he wasn't in his bed.

His eyes jolted open and he fanatically started to jointing his eyes all over the place, "BROTHER! Where are you? I didn't know you needed to go to a laboratory to get your antlers check? What? Did you come to see a biologist?............Brother.............."

Knowing that they were probably Separated, he focused all his attention on the slightly faded pony.

"Hey buddy, hate to be rude....But being all mysterious won't get you far in life, so tell me? Where's my bro? Or are you suppose to be a Silent protagonist" 

Edited by Misty Path

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-burst-r9472(Link to his looks, sorry but it's really hard for me to describe how he looks.)

He steps out of the darkness and into the light in front of the other two ponies. "You must be surprised, and possibly even a bit scared I'm sure. There's no need to be frightened, there's no danger here. My name is Silver Burst." He greeted the two others.

@@Silver Burst,

"What in th' name of Celestia am ah doin' here?" demanded Redwood. "How did ah get here? What do y'all want with me? And who's th' deer fella?"

There was no logical reason she could think of for why they were here. Redwood was about ready to strangle this mysterious stallion.

"Please calm down so I may explain." He told her. "This, is the Council of Time. We watch over all of time, and correct any distortions in history." He began to explain. "You two were chosen to help me, as something horrible has happened to history, false timelines are being formed everywhere. You two are the strongest fighters in Equestria that I could find."

(edited)

"Please calm down so I may explain." He told her. "This, is the Council of Time. We watch over all of time, and correct any distortions in history." He began to explain. "You two were chosen to help me, as something horrible has happened to history, false timelines are being formed everywhere. You two are the strongest fighters in Equestria that I could find."

"Me? Strong? Heh. Lazy is probably a better word, unless it involves my brother and by the sound of it. Our timeline maybe at threat.....And without our timeline, whelp.... My brother wouldn't exist would he? But why would I be chosen out of all the people in Equestria, especially compared to combat experts from the equestrian army."

he smiled "Are you to tell me; I have some over the top hidden power, which is super secret and is like the stuff, you see in movies? Now that would make me, laugh even more!"

He began to put a wide grin on his face "Buddy, I trust you....But tell me......Is he in danger? Because if so, what ever is causing it.....will have a very bad time" his face suddenly went serious as if he was about to punch something.

Edited by Misty Path

Silver rested his hoof on his head. "No no. Your brother is fine. ALL OF TIME is in danger. And it's not that you have a hidden power or you're weak, it's just that you don't know how to use your power." He explained, before turning away from them. "It'd be better to just show you. Follow me." He said as he walked through the dark corridor.

Silver rested his hoof on his head. "No no. Your brother is fine. ALL OF TIME is in danger. And it's not that you have a hidden power or you're weak, it's just that you don't know how to use your power." He explained, before turning away from them. "It'd be better to just show you. Follow me." He said as he walked through the dark corridor.

Redwood followed suspiciously. She was ready to pounce on this mysterious stallion if need be, and she would do the same to the deer as well. 

"Exactly what kinda powers are y'all talkin' about?" asked Redwood. 

She had no way of believing whether he was telling the truth, or was just crazy.

"Charming doesn't know how to use his strength, and he's too lazy to ever try and use it, no offfesnse." He said as they entered a large, dark grey stone room, lit with torches with blue flames, giving an eerie atmosphere. In the middle of the room was a large, round table with a light blue, glowing Crystal of some sort floating above it.

@@Silver Burst,

"Ah still ain't got a solid explanation fer what exactly ah'm supposed to be doin'. Ah don't like bein' herded through some mysterious lad by some mysterious stallion who claims that all of time and space are in danger. Now, y'all can say we ain't in danger, but that don't mean ah'm gonna believe ya."

"I don't expect you to trust me. You were brought here suddenly without much reason, and I'm sorry for that. So, allow me to give you both a proper explaination." Silver said as he tapped the Crystal. Upon doing so, it projected a hologram above it, displaying different branches, like a tree, representing the different timelines. "What you see here, is a projection of timelines. Each of these timelines are determined by everypony's actions and decisions. There are an infinite amount. But…" He stopped, looking to the projection as it zoomed into a timeline. This timeline looked much different, as it was a violet color rather than the other timelines, which are colored blue. Going into the, "corrupted timeline," it showed an event unfolding. In it, the Crystal Empire, being led by Sombra, were fighting against an evil Princess Celestia, and evil Mane 6. "As you can see, somepony has been changing history, creating these corrupted timelines. If these timelines go unchecked, it could cause the corruption to spread. This timeline, designated as the "Core Timeline," if the corruption reaches here, it could tear apart space AND time as we know it. I've been dealing with things like this, but this is far more then I can handle alone. That's why I called you two here. I need your help to correct these timelines, and find whoever is causing these changes." He explained to them with a stern expression.

(edited)

"I don't expect you to trust me. You were brought here suddenly without much reason, and I'm sorry for that. So, allow me to give you both a proper explaination." Silver said as he tapped the Crystal. Upon doing so, it projected a hologram above it, displaying different branches, like a tree, representing the different timelines. "What you see here, is a projection of timelines. Each of these timelines are determined by everypony's actions and decisions. There are an infinite amount. But…" He stopped, looking to the projection as it zoomed into a timeline. This timeline looked much different, as it was a violet color rather than the other timelines, which are colored blue. Going into the, "corrupted timeline," it showed an event unfolding. In it, the Crystal Empire, being led by Sombra, were fighting against an evil Princess Celestia, and evil Mane 6. "As you can see, somepony has been changing history, creating these corrupted timelines. If these timelines go unchecked, it could cause the corruption to spread. This timeline, designated as the "Core Timeline," if the corruption reaches here, it could tear apart space AND time as we know it. I've been dealing with things like this, but this is far more then I can handle alone. That's why I called you two here. I need your help to correct these timelines, and find whoever is causing these changes." He explained to them with a stern expression.

"Hey, remember that comment earlier? That I'm too lazy to even use my powers..... I would like to reject that claim" he looked at silver with a netural face. "Look, I'm a trusting guy, but insulting me is never the answer, and just for that, I'll prove you wrong, Reason being? I now consider you someone who knows enough but what would happen to my brother, to anyone I loved or cared about, if I say.....Don't comply with this task....But you wouldn't want to scare me with such info right? Mysterious Doctor?" his face went a bit stern "Look, let's be friends, but first you must promise me, one thing..... No secrets?" 

He was always been awkward around people who act like sliver. he finds them, off putting and frankly, Extremely untrustworthy. But he decided to put that aside.

"If this is our task to save the core timeline, count me in, on two conditions. No Secrets and above all, these powers you talked about actually work? And aren't just magic tricks with a shiny gloss of paint on them. Wouldn't want to be too under-powered for the task."

Edited by Misty Path

"Okay. And I'm sorry for insulting you earlier Charming. Also, again, I don't expect you to trust me or be my friend. I understand if I seem off to the both of you. I'm just a pony who wants nothing but the safety of everypony." Silver said. "Also, I'm not a doctor. Far from it really." He added.

"Okay. And I'm sorry for insulting you earlier Charming. Also, again, I don't expect you to trust me or be my friend. I understand if I seem off to the both of you. I'm just a pony who wants nothing but the safety of everypony." Silver said. "Also, I'm not a doctor. Far from it really." He added.

"Great.....So you don't have a degree..........You know this already sounds like a episode of Doctor Whooves, that means we're in for a wonderful time" Charming rolled his eyes and laughed. "Actually, your voice reminds of the doctor.....I guess that's why I called you that.......Actually wait, if you're not a doctor, what do you consider yourself?"

He looked up at the ceiling. "Just a regular, everyday pony." He admitted wholeheartedly, shrugging his shoulders. He then looked at Charming, "Also, what or who is this "Doctor Whooves?" He asked with sudden confusion in his voice, tilting his head to the side a bit.

(edited)

He looked up at the ceiling. "Just a regular, everyday pony." He admitted wholeheartedly, shrugging his shoulders. He then looked at Charming, "Also, what or who is this "Doctor Whooves?" He asked with sudden confusion in his voice, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"Doctor Whooves is a TV Show based on a Time Lord which tries to keep the Timeline in check. It stars Doctor Whooves and his assistant Derpy, along with friends as they try to stop evil beings from destroying the timeline." He smiled "Actually the Doctor acts a lot like you as well. Maybe you should consider yourself a Time Lord." He laughed and beside walking a bit closer "Don't worry about it." he then decided to change the subject. "So....What are my powers anyway? You still have yet to tell me"

Edited by Misty Path

"That I don't know yet. If they're anything like my abilities, it's gonna take time, practice, and patience to realize your potential." He explained. "But that aside, are there any other questions or concerns you or Redwood have about what we'll be doing here?" He asked, looking from Redwood, to Charming, and back to Redwood.

@@Silver Burst,

"How are we supposed to fix these corrupted timelines? Ah still barely know anythin', and ah can't go runnin' around time and space if ah ain't got no idea what ah'm supposed to be doin'. Plus, how are we supposed to be runnin' around time and space in th' first place?"

"For your first question, I've noticed a pattern. Whoever is corrupting the timelines, are corrupting the ponies in said timelines. Our goal is to help keep history on track while the corruption is taking place. As for your second question…" He stopped, and reached over, grabbing the floating Crystal. "This… Is an ancient, and sacred artifact. This is the Time Crystal. With this, anypony who is pure of heart can manupulate time itself. This is useful for jumping through timelines." He explained.

(edited)

"For your first question, I've noticed a pattern. Whoever is corrupting the timelines, are corrupting the ponies in said timelines. Our goal is to help keep history on track while the corruption is taking place. As for your second question…" He stopped, and reached over, grabbing the floating Crystal. "This… Is an ancient, and sacred artifact. This is the Time Crystal. With this, anypony who is pure of heart can manupulate time itself. This is useful for jumping through timelines." He explained.

"Huh? So.....I have a pure heart? Always seen myself as a pony who is mischievous, rather than pure..." he looked at the crystal and notice, it's nice warming glow. "Whelp, if this small gem can cause us to intercept timelines, then I must see what I'm truly capable of....The excitement is kind of warming my heart." Charming's eyes started glowing a bright orange as a couple of floating antlers appeared along with two massive deer skulls who kept fading in and out of existence. However when he looked behind him, his eye stopped and the antlers and two skulls disappeared.

Edited by Misty Path

@@Silver Burst,

"Well, ah ain't exactly pure of heart," said Redwood. "Ah ain't gonna lie, ah've done mah fair share of bad things."

Redwood still wasn't totally sure why it was her and this deer who had been chosen for this. While it was true that she could fight, it still didn't seem to fit.

"I wasn't referring to either of you…" He said, mentally facehoofing. (facepalming for ponies, just in case if anyone gets confused) "Anyway. We will use this to travel to the corrupted timelines. We will start with something simple, a practice run, if you will. The timeline we're about to travel to has a small change." He said, tapping the Crystal. It projected a hologram, showing another event unfolding. It was during the wedding between Shining Armor and Cadence, Celestia and Chrysalis were fighting, their magic beams struggling for superiority. That's when a drastic change occurred. A dark aura formed around Chrysalis as her beam became much stronger, TOO strong. As soon as her beam made contact with Celestia, and explosion happened. Celestia fell to the ground with severe injuries. "T-Twilight…" Applejack started, her eyes tearing up. "She's dead…" The hologram faded. "Now you see the importance of this. What we need to do, is help fight against Chrysalis, but we cannot kill her. Once we weaken her, it's up to Cadence and Shining Armor to repel her and the Changelings." He explained sternly.

(edited)

"I wasn't referring to either of you…" He said, mentally facehoofing. (facepalming for ponies, just in case if anyone gets confused) "Anyway. We will use this to travel to the corrupted timelines. We will start with something simple, a practice run, if you will. The timeline we're about to travel to has a small change." He said, tapping the Crystal. It projected a hologram, showing another event unfolding. It was during the wedding between Shining Armor and Cadence, Celestia and Chrysalis were fighting, their magic beams struggling for superiority. That's when a drastic change occurred. A dark aura formed around Chrysalis as her beam became much stronger, TOO strong. As soon as her beam made contact with Celestia, and explosion happened. Celestia fell to the ground with severe injuries. "T-Twilight…" Applejack started, her eyes tearing up. "She's dead…" The hologram faded. "Now you see the importance of this. What we need to do, is help fight against Chrysalis, but we cannot kill her. Once we weaken her, it's up to Cadence and Shining Armor to repel her and the Changelings." He explained sternly.

"I see, This makes sense, If chrysalis won, then everything would change in some form of manner, therefore corrupting some of the Timeline "overtime", but there's the word "overtime", if we get in there now, we may be able to set the Timeline on track, but we cannot do all the work ourselves because that would create another slightly different Timeline, so Cadence and Shining must finish them to keep the Timeline on track" He smiled waiting approval "I hope I have that right........" he started preparing a mental face-palm in case he was wrong.

Edited by Misty Path

"Precisely. We weaken Chyrsalis and stall for time so Shining and Cadence can finish her off." He repeated. "We have to go to the point before Chrysalis fights Celestia. And don't worry, our presence won't disturb the timeline. Once Shining and Cadence repel her and the Changelings, the timeline will be corrected." He explained.