Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Willaim Shatner make a cameo in the MLP Movie?

Sporemane

Considering Shatners friendship with the great John de Lance and experiencing interest in the Brony fandom and the the show its self. Do you think it's possible will get a cameo by Cpt Kirk himself?

I for one would love to see Will in the MLP movie.

Capture.JPG

• Brohoof 1

Is that true?  Is he actually interested in the show?  I dunno....sounds made up.  I don't know if I believe tweets like that.  I don't use twitter, so I don't know, but how do I know that actually him?  I don't want to be naive here.  I think a lot of supposed celebrity bronies are just rumors.  But that would be pretty friggin awesome if he had a cameo in the movie.  If he did, it would absolutely have to be like this:

It would have to be.  Could you imagine how awesome it would be to see a pony do that?  But maybe have him scream "Tirek" or "Sombra" instead of Khan.

I think he'll actually appear in an upcoming episode of the show.

agree with this.

I'd rather he be an ex wonderbolt or elderly wonderbolt of some type, I feel his personality would work well in that role, with him being an episode for dash.

Or heck, have dash's dad's VA be him :P

I just figure Kirk's personality has alot of similarity's to dash's and a wonderbolt would be a good analogue to his starfleet captain role.

• Brohoof 1

It'd be hilarious if he ended up voicing Fluttershy's brother.

At first, we had Q as the Spirit of Chaos, and if Captain Kirk was Fluttershy's brother. She must be Equestria's all-time biggest Trekkie.

• Brohoof 2