Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Never Give Up

GrooveBroove

Man...Everyday since you first left I always wondered if you were safe and everytime I saw you post something I would think "Oh good. He is alright.".

Continue with yourself being unharmed.

Don't worry I will.

I'll still update from time to time, its always best to assume everything is going well.

If something is to happen you guys will know. But like I said gotta stay positive.

Not only have yoi gained my respect for being a brony but you have gained one of the highest levels of respect i can give you for serving your country. I salute you and ADORE your collection. I think it's cool how yoir squadmates don't really care, I thought that they would make fun of a brony for being "soft" and stuff.

1 question: Where on earth did you get them if your deployed?

• Brohoof 1

Not only have yoi gained my respect for being a brony but you have gained one of the highest levels of respect i can give you for serving your country. I salute you and ADORE your collection. I think it's cool how yoir squadmates don't really care, I thought that they would make fun of a brony for being "soft" and stuff.

1 question: Where on earth did you get them if your deployed?

Actually had to bring them with me. So the flight leaving the US all the way to afghanistan I had them with me.

Be careful out there. Also, watch out for troops from the ANA - Taliban have infiltrated them, and there are many cases of people getting shot in the back.

I'll definetly keep a sharp eye out.

Jawmuncher,

First, off THANK YOU for protecting our country.

Second, It looks like you are missing some pieces from the Mystery Pack Collection. PM me and let me know which one you would like to have for your collection and your address and I'll send it right out. Also if you are in need of anything besides Ponies don't hesitate to ask. My friend was deployed to Iraq a couple of years ago, so I have heard some of the stories.

SearchlightToys.com has and will always support our troops.

Stay safe out there.

Ok will do, I'll be sure to send you a PM.

Also to everyone else thankyou.

Glad to hear from you again, Jawmuncher. It's good to know those ponies are keeping you in high spirits.

Stay frosty, man.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...