Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Troubled over TY ponies

ManaMinori

My little nephews surprised me by gifting me some little keychain sized TY ponies of Pinkie, Rarity, RD and Fluttershy (i have the medium and large version TY's of Pinkie) and I'm immensely grateful, because a present from my nephews.

However, i'm quite disappointed that- being a fan of Sunset Shimmer, no TY pony plushes in keychain/medium/large sizes are nonexistant.

Does the scarcity oif unicorn SS merch bother anyone?

Do you guys think TY will give us Sunny pony?

Is TY better than funrise pony plushies?

My little nephews surprised me by gifting me some little keychain sized TY ponies of Pinkie, Rarity, RD and Fluttershy (i have the medium and large version TY's of Pinkie) and I'm immensely grateful, because a present from my nephews.

However, i'm quite disappointed that- being a fan of Sunset Shimmer, no TY pony plushes in keychain/medium/large sizes are nonexistant.

Does the scarcity oif unicorn SS merch bother anyone?

Do you guys think TY will give us Sunny pony?

Is TY better than funrise pony plushies?

Chances are you won't see a Sunset Shimmer TY key chain plush or any type of SS Ty plush for that matter because it looks like TY is only doing the Mane Six ponies. 

The relatively small screentime of Sunset as a unicorn vs her more established human form makes retail production of the pony version unlikely. We are halfway through 2016 and the last brushable for her as a pony was put out in 2014. I want the licensed partners to succeed and turn a measurable profit. Sunset would not be a big seller for them absent a strong presence in other media (with that form).

This is not a trend that troubles me. If you want a Sunset beanie ... commission one.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, I don't think Hasbro will be making a whole of Sunset as a pony, mostly due to the fact that she was shown as a pony on-screen for just a few minutes. Most of the merchandise you'll find of her will be the EQG dolls.

But if you are really this passionate about getting pony Sunset merch, I'm sure you'd probably be willing to commission one. Or if you're up to the challenge, make your own.

Since she is basically not an FiM character, we probably won't see any of this kind of stuff for her.

However, what I do want to see, is at least an Equestria Girls Mini figure for Sunset. Those figures are friggin' adorable. I am not too fond of EqG, but I do really like Sunset as a character and her having one of those would be perfect.

Since she is basically not an FiM character, we probably won't see any of this kind of stuff for her.

However, what I do want to see, is at least an Equestria Girls Mini figure for Sunset. Those figures are friggin' adorable. I am not too fond of EqG, but I do really like Sunset as a character and her having one of those would be perfect.

pics of her EQG mini have been leaked for months. Summer release. So at least you get what you want