Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Warrior Cats RP

redaxted

@@Wolves,@@The Cerberus, @@Unicorncob, @@EquestrianScholar, @@Kankuro, @@Sunset light,

thunderclan camp

Moonshine didn't need to be alerted. she had already been looking out if the wariors came back with a living prey to have an excuse to get out of her den, out of the way of the annoying rogue. before the left her den she asked a her friend butterflyfoot to stay in her den to guard the rogue but it wasn't that she didn't trust the rogue, she just wanted to make sure that the two cats in her den didn't kill eachother while she was away. 

she todded over to the place where the worriors came back into the camp. she brought the needle with her, savely folded into a beech leave so the wouldn't accidentaly get stung by it while carrying it. she layed it down and looked at darkpaw who was carrying the sparrow in his mouth "Did you catch that?" she asked "good job little one, but next time let your mentor know where you went okay?" she added and gave the apprentce a wink.

@@Wolves@@Summer Breeze@@Unicorncob,@@EquestrianScholar,  

Darkpaw nodded to Moonshine's question, he felt like saying that he understands to not to go alone, it was getting annoying, but he couldn't because of the bird in his mouth.

Slumberfur then came little closer. "Good catch Darkpaw, but don't go adventuring alone in future, but that for later, shouldn't we now get this thing out of the way."

ThunderClan Camp

Owlheart returned to the camp with Austere and Darkpaw, and dipped his head before Kitestar. 

He gave Slumberfur a nod of agreement - the sooner this rogue was out of their camp, the better.

He turned to Moonshine and respectfully dipped his head to the medicine cat. "How do we use this 'cure'?"

RiverClan Territory - RiverClan/WindClan Border

Jinx rolled onto her paws and stretched out her legs with a yawn, deciding she had sunned for long enough.

At first, she was going to head back to her home, but during her turn, the land surrounding the lake had caught her eye. She had only ever been around this area, with the river, and she heard occasional chatter from the lake cats about Clans and other cats and other such things.

Normally the plump housecat wasn't the adventuring type, but her curiosity had gotten the best of her. She wanted to see what these other cats were like.

And what their food was like, too. That thought made her slide her tongue across her muzzle with a mischievous purr.

With that, she turned and padded toward the part around the lake with less trees and more grass. She had heard some cats saying this was where... what was it, WindClan, lived?

(edited)

@@Unicorncob

Scarlet Omen slept for few hours then decided to go for a walk. As he ventured right away from the lake in search for some food, he suddenly picked up an unfamiliar smell. It didn't belong to any clan. Another rogue? He had to check it out. He followed the scent and soon saw the black and white cat, doing weird movements that vaguely resembled kittens trying to be sneaky, advancing towards the Wind clan territory. He easily went ahead and waited in a bush until she came closer and suddenly appeared, staring at her with his red eyes.

Well well well. Who do we have here? Isn't it such a coincidence that I was walking here too.

Edited by Missklang

@@Summer Breeze, Poppyfur took her new apprentice to a place nearby where she knew that mice nested in abundance. She had been taken there by her own mentor; it was a good place for apprentices to learn, cuz even if they missed one kill, there would be another as the mice would not leave their home readily, and those who were nursing young or expecting couldn't.

"Here, show me what you have learned so far," she said to the young cat. "There are plenty of mice here; try and catch one."

Jinx rolled onto her paws and stretched out her legs with a yawn, deciding she had sunned for long enough.   At first, she was going to head back to her home, but during her turn, the land surrounding the lake had caught her eye. She had only ever been around this area, with the river, and she heard occasional chatter from the lake cats about Clans and other cats and other such things.   Normally the plump housecat wasn't the adventuring type, but her curiosity had gotten the best of her. She wanted to see what these other cats were like.   And what their food was like, too. That thought made her slide her tongue across her muzzle with a mischievous purr.   With that, she turned and padded toward the part around the lake with less trees and more grass. She had heard some cats saying this was where... what was it, WindClan, lived?

SilverStar watched the Trespasser and began stalking her though the grass, she continued getting closer and closer. This cat wasn't a rouge, or a loner. probably a Kittypet. She got so close she could pounce and kill her if she wished. "Going somewhere?" she asked the Kitty pet. She stood up to her full height her silver fur blowing in the wind. She narrowed her eyes and unsheathed her claws. "I suppose you smelled the border, and just walked over it? You know what happens to trespassers here?" she asked quietly.

She slowly moved closer to the Kitty pet, "Well, do you?"

Scarlet Omen slept for few hours then decided to go for a walk. As he ventured right away from the lake in search for some food, he suddenly picked up an unfamiliar smell. It didn't belong to any clan. Another rogue? He had to check it out. He followed the scent and soon saw the black and white cat, doing weird movements that vaguely resembled kittens trying to be sneaky, advancing towards the Wind clan territory. He easily went ahead and waited in a bush until she came closer and suddenly appeared, staring at her with his red eyes.

Well well well. Who do we have here? Isn't it such a coincidence that I was walking here too.

Jinx froze, in a bad excuse for a warrior's crouch with her paw raised in the air, and turned to face the new cat.

"Well, I suppose it was a coincidence," she meowed, sitting up and licking her paw, "I suppose you're one of those--"

SilverStar watched the Trespasser and began stalking her though the grass, she continued getting closer and closer. This cat wasn't a rouge, or a loner. probably a Kittypet. She got so close she could pounce and kill her if she wished. "Going somewhere?" she asked the Kitty pet. She stood up to her full height her silver fur blowing in the wind. She narrowed her eyes and unsheathed her claws. "I suppose you smelled the border, and just walked over it? You know what happens to trespassers here?" she asked quietly.

She slowly moved closer to the Kitty pet, "Well, do you?"

She turned around and saw the silver cat striding up to her. Her eyes flickered with malice, and her claws were unsheathed. She didn't show it, but this cat's intimidating appearance unnerved her a bit.

She puffed out her chest and raised her muzzle in a haughty nature. "I don't believe I do."

@@Ruby Splash,@@Unicorncob

As soon as he heard the voice of another cat, Omen sneaked backward in the tall grass. Luckily the kittypet was right in between them so he had a chance of not being noticed while she got all attention. Omen moved to a safer spot where he could still hear the two but hardly being seen himself.

She turned around and saw the silver cat striding up to her. Her eyes flickered with malice, and her claws were unsheathed. She didn't show it, but this cat's intimidating appearance unnerved her a bit.   She puffed out her chest and raised her muzzle in a haughty nature. "I don't believe I do."

"do you want me to show you" she hissed. "get off our territory, you're not allowed to be here, so shoo" she growled, advancing on the Kitty pet, if she didn't run she would get a good clawing, then she would chase her off the territory. She crouched down ready to jump at the intruder  

@@Ruby Splash @@Missklang

Jinx flicked her tail indignantly, not appreciating this cat's hostility when she didn't come here to cause harm.

"Honestly, you lake cats are so rude," she spat, the buckle of her collar gleaming in the sunlight as she turned and plodded back the way she came, "it's any wonder cats live around here with attitudes like yours hanging around."

She held her muzzle up high as she strutted - at least, as much of a strut as her plump form would allow - back toward the river.

Perhaps I'll find some peace and quiet by the lake.

@@The Cerberus,@@Unicorncob,   @EquestrianScholar,

Thunderclan camp

Moonshine nodded to the two warriors "Let's get this out of the way indeed." she said in agreement to austremoon. then she instructed darkpaw "Press it tightly on the ground please, make sure it can't move anymore." she said to the apprentice. while he did that moonshine looked at owlheart "we first have to make this bird sick, then we give it the cure and see if he get's better, or he at least doesn't die." she said to the warrior as an answer to his question.

@@Pripyat Pony,

Thunderclan terretorie

willowpaw smelled an animal and she guessed it were the mice poppyfur was talking about. she got herself into the hunting posision, but her tail was high in the air. she wiggled while she was waiting for a mouse to show itself. when she finaly saw something moving she yelled "There!" out of exitement and jumped toward it but the mouse ran away before she could catch it. when willow saw that she didn't catch it she hit some leaves away with her paw "Mouse shit!" she said dissapointed.

@@Summer Breeze, Poppyfur watched Willowpaw try to catch the mouse and miss. She then said, "You need to make less noise when hunting. I get that you're excited about the possibility of fresh kill, but you need to be as silent as a leaf on the breeze until you have the kill under your claws."

@@Unicorncob

SilverStar sprang at the Kittypet and racked her claws onto its fat pelt. She then darted back. "Wrong way, over our border otherwise I will rip you to shreds" she growled. She darted forward again aiming the blow at the Kittypet's muzzle. "Too slow" she hissed daring just out of range again. SilverStar had been spoiling for a fight, and it looked light she was going to get one. 

SilverStar sprang at the Kittypet and racked her claws onto its fat pelt. She then darted back. "Wrong way, over our border otherwise I will rip you to shreds" she growled. She darted forward again aiming the blow at the Kittypet's muzzle. "Too slow" she hissed daring just out of range again. SilverStar had been spoiling for a fight, and it looked light she was going to get one. 

Jinx yowled as she was scratched on the side and muzzle, thankfully not too deep but enough to take off some strands of fur and cause a sting.

"Honestly, what is your problem?!" She spat, shaking herself and jogging back toward the border. "Fine, you've made your point! I'll stay away from your part of the lake."

@@Unicorncob

She watched her go, before returning to the camp. The gathering would be soon, time to get all her warriors assembled. She walked back to the camp before passing though the gorse tunnel. She then jumped onto the Leader's Stone. "All cats old enough to chase rabbits, come under the Great Stone for a clan meeting" she called. She then waited for her clan to appear.

It was almost time for the gathering. Even if the idea of following the kittypet was extremely tempting, Omen had other plans for this evening. He hurried back to the tree under which the gathering took place and hid in his little base. The entrance looked even more tight that ever. He was safe in it, even he could hardly squeeze in it, so it offered a protection against warrior cats that were all bigger than him. He sat in his tree-hole and started waiting for the gathering.

@@Wolves

Darkfur limped outside and moved towards his leader.

"I want in on the gathering." He tried to speak without his voice quavering.

He had a feeling this gathering was going to be important for everyone, due to the recent sickness. Maybe they had it too..

ThunderClan Camp

@@Wolves

Owlheart glanced up at the sky, knowing tonight would be a full moon. Kitestar would soon be leaving for the Gathering.

Part of him hoped Kitestar would allow him to go, partly to once again show ShadowClan how strong a warrior he had become. His reasons went mostly unknown to the rest of ThunderClan, only those who knew him as an apprentice had any idea.

----

RiverClan/WindClan Border, RiverClan side

Jinx slowed her trot into a brisk walk, and then collapsed onto her front when she neared the river. She panted and huffed from exhaustion, not used to such strenuous travel.

She was not in a good mood. Not because of her being tired, but because such a rude cat was living around the lake. What nerve she had, attacking her like this!

She reached over and gave the small scratch on her side a lick. Hopefully her owners wouldn't notice.

"Well, I certainly won't be going there again," she spat quietly, feeling safer around the river knowing she had never seen that ruffian around here before.

Thunderclan camp, night

@@Summer Breeze @@Unicorncob @@Kankuro @@EquestrianScholar @@The Cerberus "Are you sure it would be good for you to go to the gathering, Darkfur?" Kitestar asked, tilting her head. "You're badly hurt. But I see you can walk... okay. I'll also take Austere, Owlheart, Poppyfur, Willowpaw, Darkpaw, Minnowstripe, and the elders."

Kitestar then padded over to Moonshine's den to see her looking over the live bird Darkpaw had caught. "Okay, we should infect it with the sickness," she agreed. "I assume it will take effect immediately? And then, we'll try the cure." She held down the flailing bird firmly, pinning the poor thing's wings to the ground. She silently apologised to the suffering creature, reminding herself that it was for the clan.

Windclan camp, dawn (next day)

@@Ruby Splash Featherfur's ears twitched as he heard Silverstar arrive back at the Windclan camp. As she called a clan meeting, he padded to the Rock and gazed up at his leader. He wondered what this meeting would be about.

Riverclan camp, night

Moontail curled up in the medicine cat den, resting her white tail neatly over her pale pink nose. She had just arranged all of the herbs she had collected while out, and now found herself thinking of the kittypet's she had spotted. By the look on her face, she doubted that Jinx had actually gone home. Eventually, Moontail drifted off to sleep.

Thunderclan camp, night

"Are you sure it would be good for you to go to the gathering, Darkfur?" Kitestar asked, tilting her head. "You're badly hurt. But I see you can walk... okay. I'll also take Austere, Owlheart, Poppyfur, Willowpaw, Darkpaw, Minnowstripe, and the elders."

Kitestar then padded over to Moonshine's den to see her looking over the live bird Darkpaw had caught. "Okay, we should infect it with the sickness," she agreed. "I assume it will take effect immediately? And then, we'll try the cure." She held down the flailing bird firmly, pinning the poor thing's wings to the ground. She silently apologised to the suffering creature, reminding herself that it was for the clan.

Owlheart's ears pricked up as he heard Kitestar mention his name. It seemed like he would indeed be going to the Gathering. 

He flicked his tail in slight anticipation.

He turned to look at Moonshine's den, and wondered if this cure would indeed work.

Riverclan camp, night

Moontail curled up in the medicine cat den, resting her white tail neatly over her pale pink nose. She had just arranged all of the herbs she had collected while out, and now found herself thinking of the kittypet's she had spotted. By the look on her face, she doubted that Jinx had actually gone home. Eventually, Moontail drifted off to sleep.

By nightfall, Jinx was already back in her home, looking out a window toward the lake. The full moon was out, and throughout her sneaking around the lake, she had overheard from some of those cats that they had some kind of Gathering around this time.

She was curious - just what was this Gathering about? Now that she had run into a few lake cats face to face, she was wondering what they got up to. And now that she thought about it, she swore she once saw a lot of cats gathered around a tree on that little island one night.

After cleaning the food out of her bowl - she needed her energy, after all - she sneaked out of the flap and crept back toward the river. Surely she could watch from a distance?

@@Wolves,

SilverStar glanced down at the assembled cats, "At the gathering tonight, I'm proposing that we move our Riverclan border, so that it's actually next to the border, not at the horseplace. This will make our patrols shorter, and therefore more practical. We then can use the extra territory that we gain, for new herbs. We would have access to the herbs that is found in the marshes and the grasslands rather then just the moors themselves".

"I will want the new border marked at moon high, remark the regular border at sun high and then move it on the moon high patrol. I will let my deputy be in charge of remarking the patrol at moon high" she then nodded to her deputy who nodded in return. "Also, several rouges have been active on our territory, if they are found, i want them chased off. We have prey problems as it is" she finished.

She then flicked her tail, dismissing them all. She jumped down next to Featherfur. "I want to see you in my den" she said mysteriously. She then paced towards her den.

(edited)

Windclan camp

@@Ruby Splash @@P-Jay Featherfur tilted his head at Silverstar's words, knowing that this proposition would be a risk. He did, however, think that it was a good idea - Riverclan never visited the horseplace, and Windclan would get good use out of it... 'Still, a risk,' he reminded himself.

When his leader told him she'd like to meet him in her den, he nodded, obliging, and followed her.

Edited by Wolves

@@Wolves

SIlverstar glanced at him, "I heard you got stomach ache. Are you better now? Redear treat you will or did she snap at you waking her up?" she queried sitting down in her nest. She let out a sigh, maybe it was time for Redear to retire, she had been a good medicine cat but she was rather grumpy and snappy. You would rather have a badger treat your wounds. Though she was wise, I give her too much leniency. 

(edited)

Rye casually walked around the lake, obviously at ease. Looking this way and that--he was obviously searching for the kitten he had mentioned. 

"Lets see...Can likes mice...And mice are typically found in area like...This!" 

He ventured into the Thunderclan territory, praising his cleverness...

---

Meanwhile, Can would be derping around on the opposite side of the lake, wandering around in Windclan territory. Poor Rye.

---

Redear hadn't been present for the Clan Meeting--although, she still heard who was going, and what Silverstar was going to propose. 

"...Asking for more territory? As if the other Clans will accept her demands..." She muttered to herself, counting her stores of herbs for the umpteenth time today.

Edited by P-Jay
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Windclan camp, night (day of gathering)
@@Ruby Splash @@P-Jay "I'm fine, now," Featherfur replied to Silverstar's inquiry about his sickness. "Well, still feeling little queasy, but what can you do. And yes, Redear was rather snappy, as usual, but she cried my illness; therefore, I am grateful. She is a good medicine cat." He kept his voice rather low, and glanced outside to see Redear's den across the camp. "Are you sure it's q good just to ask Riverclan if we can take over a section of territory near them?" he asked. "We shall likely have to prepare for a fight, knowing what their current leader is like. And the deputy, for that matter." He growled as he thought of the ill-tempered Riverclan cats. He'd love to simply claw the fur right off of their backs.

Edited by Wolves