Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Canada Day! :D

ZomBrony

I know it's a bit late now. x3 But that'll still be the banner for the rest of this week and I'm super happy that you guys did that.

Happy Independence Day from your friendly neighbourhood Canadian as well. cx

But I actually have a question too. It should probably go somewhere else in the forums, but I figure I may as well include in my little intro back to the forums as well.

There's a fandom song about Twilight turning into a princess from a few years ago and I absolutely love it, but my memory is super patchy so I can't remember the name. I can barely even remember the few lyrics that reminded me of it, but I was hoping someone from here would recognise them.

"I know I should be happy for her, cuz she's a princess now"

"Her purple mane will remain"

"I'll see you all soon next season when the fire burns bright"

Anyone? :(

@@ZomBrony

The context of this thead does not contain much potential to start a discussion between users- as once the question is answered, the thread no longer serves a purpose. Something like this would actually instead be better suited for a status update or perhaps a blog entry. Please remember when creating a new thread in the future, the goal is to start a meaningful discussion regarding a certain topic. Thus, this thread has been locked.

However, I recommend that you search up the recognized lyrics on an internet search engine. Hopefully, you'll locate the proper song title that way.

Thank you.