Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ask skullbuster anything

Skullbuster

I hope you know everyone find this annoying, aye?

well, there wasnt a rule that said i couldnt make one of these, i made this so people could get to know me better, im not role playing a character

well, there wasnt a rule that said i couldnt make one of these, i made this so people could get to know me better, im not role playing a character

I guess you have a point.

Its better than ''Ask pinkie pie, Derpy''

• 2 weeks later...

would you ever leave an unplugged plug unplugged?

it depends on what the plug belongs to, if its my computer than i will plug it in, however if its something like a vacumme, then it can stay unplugged

no other questions?

you may continue to ask questions!

Is Chinese telecom company Huawei a security threat to North American intelligence?

i hate to say it, but ive never heard of the company

but as long as the company is not owned by the chinesse goverment, i think we should be ok

• 2 months later...

How awkward is it having your dad as a member on these forums? It's awkward enough that my dad knows I'm a brony...

not as awkward as you think,i actually dont mind it, he usually does his own thing here on the fourms

Do you like to listen to Metal? if so, what bands do you prefer?

i do listen to some metal, but its not what you think, i dont really listen to any mainstream music, most of my music is brony made, currently my favorite metal artist is metalcore pony, i really like his stuff

Most underrated country?

hmm, probably south korea, it doesnt get much attention ive noticed, despite having internet speeds that blow every one else out of the water