Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Draw Your Pony OC As A Chibi For... [CLOSED FOR CATCH UP]

Venomous

Hello!

I see that you have stumbled upon my very own Trade Ya! thread. (That, or you saw the tirtle and you were like "Ah! I want my pony OC drawn in chibi form!")

Either works!

What i'm looking for:

I would really appreciate it if you could draw a photo of my pony OC doing something cute with one of her husbandos. However, her husbandos are anime characters and I would like them drawn in pony form. That way, the picture all comes together nicely.

For example:

If you look up a photo of Kakashi Hatake, you'll see that he's, well, a human. I would like him drawn as a pony to go along with my pony OC.

What can I give to you in return?:

I can draw up a chibi form of your pony OC! By "chibi", I mean the style that was introduced in the season two finale of MLP; A Canterlot Wedding.

Rules/restrictions:

- NOTHING NSFW

- Pictures you offer can be drawn digitally or on paper.

- Please do not pester me about your photo, and I promise I won't pester you about yours!

- Cutie marks are not my strong point; so they may not come out perfect on my end.

Should you decide to take part in this anime mancandy-obsessed girl's art trade, just tell me that you accept and I will provide you a photo of the anime character to be ponified. (I can also provide their cutie marks) At the same time, you provide a reference of your pony OC for me to hang onto.

My pony OC:

post-14906-0-24893400-1468861878_thumb.jpg

What do you think? Can you handle the hottness?

sig-4603517.tumblr_mrxv8cSvb11rob4sfo3_r

sig-4603517.izaya1.gif

sig-4603517.196449933000202.gif

• Brohoof 3

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!!!!!!!

But ya, sure. Might take me a little bit though, as I have a few other things I'm working on. My OC is my profile picture.

Thank you!

As for the reference of your pony OC, what is their gender, eye color, and cutie mark?

The ponified anime character I would like with my pony OC is Iruka Umino from the anime series Naruto!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you!

As for the reference of your pony OC, what is their gender, eye color, and cutie mark?

The ponified anime character I would like with my pony OC is Iruka Umino from the anime series Naruto!

Eye color is blue, cutie mark is a stage, and female. :-)

Eye color is blue, cutie mark is a stage, and female. :-)

Do you have some sort of photo reference of the cutie mark? It is rather difficult to see in your avatar.

:twi:

Welp....I tried....

I hope this is acceptable.

sig-4605997.sig-4605997.R6JrrYZ.jpg

You know me too well, Vulcan. You know me too well.

I adore this picture. Thank you so, so much! I really do love it! <3 Your chibi OC is coming soon!

Ill do it it may take a bit since I do have bit of a busy schedule. My oc is on my profile.

Excellent! I shall have your chibi OC done by tomorrow.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I will be willing to draw your oc with the person of your choosing just let me know who you want her drawn with it may take a while if that's ok with you of course and I will attach a picture of my oc so it will be down below everything should be shown and if you don't mind me asking could you draw my oc creating some chaos as a chibi? if not that's ok

Here is some information on her to help if its needed the way the cutie mark is drawn in the picture is how it looks.

My MLP OC

Oc Race: she is an alicorn

Body Color: Gold

Eye Color: Her right eye is gold and her left eye is red

Mane and Tail Type: she has a natural flowing curly mane and tail

Mane and Tail color: Her mane and tail color has been changed to red and black

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a realistic human skull grinning like its gone crazy with a black rose going through the top side of the skull coming out through the bottom, cracks are where the rose entered and blood is dripping down also from where the rose entered 

post-38560-0-24539500-1470804422_thumb.png

Edited by chaosprincess

I will be willing to draw your oc with the person of your choosing just let me know who you want her drawn with it may take a while if that's ok with you of course and I will attach a picture of my oc so it will be down below everything should be shown and if you don't mind me asking could you draw my oc creating some chaos as a chibi? if not that's ok

Here is some information on her to help if its needed the way the cutie mark is drawn in the picture is how it looks.

My MLP OC

Oc Race: she is an alicorn

Body Color: Gold

Eye Color: Her right eye is gold and her left eye is red

Mane and Tail Type: she has a natural flowing curly mane and tail

Mane and Tail color: Her mane and tail looks like a flame which would be red and yellow

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a realistic human skull grinning like its gone crazy with a black rose going through the top side of the skull coming out through the bottom, cracks are where the rose entered and blood is dripping down also from where the rose entered 

Excellent! Take your time on the drawing. As for which anime character I would like ponified with my pony OC, I choose Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

As for your chibi OC's cutie mark... It is a bit complex. I will try my best to make it look as accurate as I can.

:please:

Excellent! Take your time on the drawing. As for which anime character I would like ponified with my pony OC, I choose Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

As for your chibi OC's cutie mark... It is a bit complex. I will try my best to make it look as accurate as I can.

:please:

Will do :) and no worries about the cutie mark I don't expect it to be perfect I enjoy seeing everybody's drawing style I do know Edward its one of my favorite animes as well the design itself will take a bit due to there is a lot to him lol I will get started on it today I usually don't color my drawings  its usually just drawn, but I will make it presentable and thank you as well I am looking forward to seeing her chibified. :pinkie: 

• Brohoof 1

Hello sorry  I forgot to ask this :please: but which character do you want with your oc? :)

Oh, right! Could you draw her with Sting Eucliffe from Fairy Tail?

I. Must. Have. ONE! 

I have the most adorable pose ever in mind! Just let me know which of the hotties you want with your OC! :squee: 

My OC is in my signature. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I. Must. Have. ONE! 

I have the most adorable pose ever in mind! Just let me know which of the hotties you want with your OC! :squee:

My OC is in my signature. ;)

Excellent! I would love to see my pony OC with a ponified version of Rin Matsuoka from Free!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry for the wait, but the drawing has been finished now I decided to draw Edward meeting her family and she explains why she loves him I know cute is usually hugging and kissing, but I decided to go with meeting the family like I said now I did not color it or anything I normally don't and I gave him a cutie mark and made hers in the moon in the corner since its not fully seen and everybody is saying something in the picture so its a cute/funny picture Edward is saying please don't eat me to her family since the wolves eat ponies, but she is there to protect him telling some of her family why she loves him I did scan the picture in and I made sure it could be seen I do hope you like it here it is. O and here is what everybody is saying in the picture and there is a tiny little wolf in the log its hard to spot, but its saying hi and one more thing I made the background kind of simple the wolves are on rocks with a broken log stuck between some of the rocks with some trees in the background there is a birds nest in one of them with eggs and the moon I do hope you like it if you want it drawn differently just let me know.

Edward: please don't eat me

Your OC: What's not to love about him? he's sweet, adorable, loving, protective

Wolf 1 which is the one on top: Why do you love this stallion?

Wolf 2 which is the middle: He looks scrawny

Wolf 3 which is at the bottom: Aww he's a love interest I thought he was dinner.

Tiny wolf in the log: Hi

post-38560-0-81965700-1469644492_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Venomous sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to let you know that I made a small change to my oc I know she is not drawn yet as an adorable chibi, but I have changed her mane and tail colors they are now red and black instead of red and yellow so the yellow streaks are black instead of yellow everything else is the same sorry to bother you.

I did post a picture of her new mane and tail colors in a previous post.

Edited by chaosprincess