Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DooM server just for bronys, which I made.

H0MeBr0nY

*QUICK NOTE, THIS POST MAY BE A DUPE, I POSTED THIS AND IT EITHER DIDN'T POST OR SOMETHING HAPPENED BECAUSE ITS NOT LISTED ANYWEHERE ON THE SITE AFTER I POSTED IT, SO IF SOMEBODY HAPPENS TO FIND THE ORIGIANL POST, PLEASE TRASH THIS THREAD ASAP, THANK YOU.

I have created a brony server for Zandronum, A.K.A. DooM 2. Included is a link to get started, and there are plenty of guides online for setting up Doomseeker, although its rather easy.

The servers name is [TPSG] painkiller: ForTheBronys. Just extract the .zip file included anywhere on you pc, open up Doomseeker, give it the path to the Zandronum folder, search in the search field ForTheBronys and it'll be the first one listed, double click on it, let it download the custom skins, and when it loads set up all your options by hitting escape and going to options. The rest is pretty straightforward. I'll hopefully see you there!

My ZIP for DooM 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6b71lxynsbn7r8e/Zandronum.zip?dl=0

This post is regarded as an advertisement in the eyes of site admins, this post is not meant as an ad in any shape or form, only has info for brony DooM fans that theres finally a brony server. Please, if you find this post to be in error, please trash this thread and all related posts if you feel necessary, thank you.