Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Are we allowed to ask Staff why certain members were banned?

Vulcan
Go to solution Solved by Venomous,

(edited)

This is just something I've noticed while browsing through my list of old PMs. A few of my old friends seemed to no longer be on this site. Not that they are no longer inactive..but rather, they appear to be perma-banned. I know these folks and I didn't think they were the type to stir trouble. :wacko:

(The ones I'm referring to are Dapper and Pixelated Pony)

I was wondering if we were allowed to ask what were the causes that lead to the banning of members of this site, even if it weren't the specific details but just the basic reasoning like "NSFW strikes" would be enough.

Totally understand if there's a policy against sharing such information, but I just thought I'd give it a shot.

Edited by Vulcan

Reasons for a ban are usually private, since people may use the username in other areas of the fandom. I can access Dapper's profile so he wasn't banned. Banned members have restricted profiles. Pixelated does appear to have been banned.

• Brohoof 1

Individual bannings are private matters between the staff members and that specific user. Staff members do not share information regarding these cases to other users.

• Brohoof 2

Individual bannings are private matters between the staff members and that specific user. Staff members do not share information regarding these cases to other users.

I see, I thought as much. I don't really have any other line of communication to ask the user directly so I thought I might as well have given this a shot. Thanks for the response Venomous. You may lock this topic now. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

You may lock this topic now.
At your orders, my lord~

But in all seriousness, I am closing this. Have a nice day c: 

• Brohoof 1