Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkazoid

(edited)

what if your bored and cant throw a party or bake cupcakes what would you do for fun?

(^^^^This guy is trying to ruin my life^^^^)

Then it's Suicide time

Edited by Pinkazoid

Yes, and Chimicherrychanga is the new name, since it's funnier to say it

Have you decided whether you liked the name Chimicherry, Cherrychanga, or Chimicherrychanga yet?

Why are you pink when your sisters are grey and dull?

(I been preparing for this question for quite a long time)

I don't know, my uncle is pink

what is suicied time

nothiiiiiingg

what is your least favorite kind of cupcake? do you think i rock?

hmmmm, I think vanilla, but it doesn't mean I love any less than I do now, and no you're not a rock ;)

Chocolate rain or popcorn?

I think I answered this before and I said Chocolate rain

Did Flare draw your avatar?

yeah

do you ever use derpy as a guinea pig to test new muffin flavours? and if so has she ever been ill because of it?

yeah she comes over every once in a while to make muffins with me, and I don't think she has ever been sick before, well except that time where i put too much sugar and made her extra hyper, but I'm not sure I would say she was sick

*Derpy jumps in to add to that last response* Yeah, all that sugar made my eyes jump all over the place! It made flying and walking really hard. I just had to stay at Sugarcube Corner until my sugar high wore off. Pinkie and I had a great hyper-chat though. Its probably good nopony else was there. There ears probably would have exploded. ^_^

*Derpy jumps in to add to that last response* Yeah, all that sugar made my eyes jump all over the place! It made flying and walking really hard. I just had to stay at Sugarcube Corner until my sugar high wore off. Pinkie and I had a great hyper-chat though. Its probably good nopony else was there. There ears probably would have exploded. ^_^

Derpy... On a sugar high... Why wasn't I around??? Next time you go to Pinkie's to taste her muffins, at least invite me :D

Derpy... On a sugar high... Why wasn't I around??? Next time you go to Pinkie's to taste her muffins, at least invite me :D

Don't worry you can come next time :3