Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IsraelYabuki

Spike, I love you. Just to show how much I love you, here is a big bag of gems and a Rarity doll. Also ( kiss).

Aww, it makes me happy knowing I got some cool fans, thanks for the gems!

post-38374-0-95126700-1473481331.jpg

Spike,

Has Ember stop by Ponyville to discuss Dragon Information with Twilight or Hang out with you?

I haven't seen her around much ever since the tournament. Probably teaching those dragon bullies how to behave *chuckles*

-takes you to the special room and locks the door-

Huh? Why'd you lock the door?

post-38374-0-98779800-1473482639_thumb.png

-murders you and hides your body inside freddy fazbear, the next mornoing you show up on the stage floor of freddy fazbear's pizza. you are now an animatronic- ( :P)

*stuffs you in a springtrap suit and activates the traps inside the costume* hehe, karma

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, spike if rarity transforms herself into a dragon what would you do?ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± mlp mane 6 dragon forms

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So spike I was thinking if you and Rarity finally get married you'll have a  cute daughter called a Unicorigon part unicorn part dragon  Let's see I as Rainbow Dash know a good name for your daughter how about GEMSTONE of the heart and love you have for Rarity!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2016 at 7:34 AM, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

Has Twilight or the CMC told you about Gabby the Griffin?

Yeah, me and her are really good friends. We've been hanging out with each other for a while now

On 2/29/2020 at 9:13 PM, rainbowdashacademy said:

So spike I was thinking if you and Rarity finally get married you'll have a  cute daughter called a Unicorigon part unicorn part dragon  Let's see I as Rainbow Dash know a good name for your daughter how about GEMSTONE of the heart and love you have for Rarity!

Hey, thanks for the suggestions, now I know what to call our child if she and I ever do get married

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Yeah, me and her are really good friends. We've been hanging out with each other for a while now

That's cool.

Spike,

Have you and Twilight been to Mount Aris/Seaquestria lately? Just asking.