Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Call Her Vinyl Scratch Or DJPon3?

OmegaBeamOfficial

Do You Call Her Vinyl Scratch Or DjPon3?  

53 users have voted

1. 1. Do You Call Her Vinyl Scratch Or DjPon3?

• Vinyl Scratch
    • DjPon3
    • (NEW OPTION) Vinyl Scratch With DJPon3 As An Alter Ego

Just wondering about this, since after doing some research there doesn't seem to be any results that say one is the correct version, but I figured It'd be interesting to do this anyway. I'm pretty sure you all know which pony I'm talking about, so do you call the shades wearing beat mixer Vinyl Scratch or DjPon3? I usually go with Vinyl since It's easier to say but I don't really have a preference over either name.

post-38957-0-12748900-1472969371_thumb.png

EDIT: Turns out DjPon3 IS the official name. Thanks to Vulon Bii for pointing that out to me. Doesn't mean the poll's closing though. There are probably some out there who still prefer the other name.

Edited by OmegaBeamOfficial
  • Brohoof 1

DJ PON3 is her official name, even been named in the show and

. Vinyl Scratch is a fan given name that dates back to 2011.

I... Have seen death now... There are no words...

I call her DJ Pon-3 because it just sounds cute

(squeak) (double squeak) (triple squeak)

• Brohoof 1

I... Have seen death now... There are no words...

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I call her DJ Pon-3, but I pronounce it DJ Pon-eee... I do that with deadmau5... for me its deadmausssss... lol, I'm odd like that...

I think that by saying "DJ Pon-three" is just there to emphasize that there is a 3 at the end of her name.

Edited by Vulon Bii
  • Brohoof 2

Sometimes being odd is good

Sometimes being odd is good - IsreaelYabuki

Your words will go down in legend!

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I think that by saying "DJ Pon-three" is just there to emphasize that there is a 3 at the end of her name.

I was talking about that Equestria Girls song. It's just satirical, It's not an awful song or anything, but I just can't believe it exists. I'm pretty sure that song might be a parody of something though, I swear I've heard it before but with different lyrics.

Fair enough.

I was talking about that Equestria Girls song. It's just satirical, It's not an awful song or anything, but I just can't believe it exists. I'm pretty sure that song might be a parody of something though, I swear I've heard it before but with different lyrics.   Fair enough.

Yes. The lyrics are a parody of California Girls by Katy Perry. If you saw the top rated comment (made by me ;)), you would've seen that Equestria Girls was just a catchy song 2 years before the first Equestria Girls movie. It's nice to have been part of this longer than most people these days.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes being odd is good - IsreaelYabuki

Your words will go down in legend!

I was talking about that Equestria Girls song. It's just satirical, It's not an awful song or anything, but I just can't believe it exists. I'm pretty sure that song might be a parody of something though, I swear I've heard it before but with different lyrics.

Fair enough.

Thanks, I appreciate your kindness

• Brohoof 1

I say her name is Vinyl Scratch.  DJ-Pon3 is not a name.  It's an alias.  It's her DJ alias.

I agree with this even though I sometimes tend to use both.

Yes. The lyrics are a parody of California Girls by Katy Perry. If you saw the top rated comment (made by me ;)), you would've seen that Equestria Girls was just a catchy song 2 years before the first Equestria Girls movie. It's nice to have been part of this longer than most people these days.

Yeah, I have to admit I've not been part of the show for as long as most others have. In fact I'm pretty sure when I first watched MLP the first EG movie was coming out back then.

Thanks, I appreciate your kindness

No problem. (Complimentary boop)

I say her name is Vinyl Scratch.  DJ-Pon3 is not a name.  It's an alias.  It's her DJ alias.

I agree with this even though I sometimes tend to use both.

You mean kinda like this?

• Brohoof 1

I say DJ-Pon3 or DJ, because I'm newer to the pony game (a year and a half)  and the canon names were set already.

I also call her "Muffins" instead of Derpy.

• Brohoof 1