Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Call Her Vinyl Scratch Or DJPon3?

OmegaBeamOfficial

Do You Call Her Vinyl Scratch Or DjPon3?  

53 users have voted

1. 1. Do You Call Her Vinyl Scratch Or DjPon3?

• Vinyl Scratch
    • DjPon3
    • (NEW OPTION) Vinyl Scratch With DJPon3 As An Alter Ego

• 3 weeks later...

I usually refer to her as Vinyl Scratch, but sometimes I do call her DJ Pon3. Both are fine with me.

I call her DJ Pon-3 but pronounce it as DJ Pony as the 3 in her name is leet speak for the letter E.

Same. Pronouncing it as "Pone-three" sounds weird to me as I always assumed the 3 was meant as leet speak.

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1

I prefer to refer to her as Vinyl Scratch. I think that the name originally given to her by fans is great and creative, and very well-suited for her.  ^_^

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I typically prefer the official name for characters. DJ Pon3 seems more like a stage name though, while Vinyl (Is this just a fan name?) seems more like her actual name, which might be used by close friends or family. I like both names though. Though I do mentally refer to her as Vinyl because it is easier to say

• Brohoof 1

I prefer to call her by her official name. I also believe that Twilight referred to her as DJ-Pon3 in "No Second Prances" in order to present her as an alternative friend to Starlight instead of Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

When referring to her in forums or discussing the show, I refer to her as DJ Pon3 to possibly avoid confusion...  when discussing her character with someone or doing any kind of writing or what not, I refer to her as Vinyl.

DJ is just her alias.

• Brohoof 1