Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Easiest character to draw

Grtxkkyz

(edited)

I honestly find Twilight Sparkle the easiest to draw, since while she has a few unique quirks in her figure, it's easy to memorize all of them (the highlights in her hair, the split part of her mane, purple eyes, etc.)

As for hardest, Pinkie Pie. I have to use a reference every time I pixel outline/draw her mane and tail. Plus, her muzzle is a bit more rounded than the others, if you forget to draw it like that it can come out a bit awkward.

Edited by Ashbad

When I draw them from the side, I just draw a circle, then put a little swoopy thing for their nose. It's hard to explain, but then you erase the line between the nose and the head, and add the ears on top. :3

(edited)

I'm good at drawing the body of anypony and the hair, but I just can't nail down the head. It either comes out really fat or really skinny.

Edited by =) Fluttershy (=

(edited)

Hardest, I have to say Pinkie Pie, her mane and tail can be quite sophisticated to duplicate, so I have to have a reference.

As for easiest, I'd say Rarity, her design comes natural to me, as well as Fluttershy.

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is easiest to draw for me :) Her mane's so full and round, it's real easy! Second easiest would have to be Derpy Hooves, and third Twilight Sparkle.

I dunno, I'm just best with simple designs.

Pinkie is not that hard to draw, her eyes are simple, only mane or tail can make some troubles. Easy can be Fluttershy, Octavia and maybe Rainbow or Lyra.