Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pony plushie giveaway!

chocolate cake

Contest is closed!  And the winning number is 916, making pnylvr the winner with their guess of 900.  Thank you all for participating, if I could give you each a prize I would.

Free to a good home!

I am giving away these three mlp plushies :)  They are in excellent condition other than the paper "ty" tag being cut off all of them.  Please read the rules before entering the contest.

Rules

1. US only, I don't want to pay international shipping, sorry

2. I would rather these go to someone that doesn't already have a large collection of pony stuff, so please if you've got a lot of mlp merchandise I ask that you give others that don't a better chance of winning.

3. To enter, post a reply with a number between 1 and 1000.  In a week I will use a random number generator and the closest match to my number wins.  I'll PM the winner and they will need to provide me an address in the US to send the plushies to.  If the winner doesn't respond within a week, I'll move on to the 2nd closest number pick.

post-24517-0-73350600-1473780874_thumb.jpg

A note to the moderators:  I have received specific permission from Fhaolan to do this.

Edited by chocolate cake
  • Brohoof 5

I'll pick 343, because Halo! (I don't have any plushies so this is a great chance for me, especially since my parents won't let me buy these... or any pony merch...)

Edited by Damien & Flash

According to some articles I've read a few years ago, teleporters can work for simple things that don't have huge amounts of memory stored. So, computers, modern cellphones, and people would not be able to be teleported. ^^;

Plushies, however, might be able to, once they invent it! :P

According to some articles I've read a few years ago, teleporters can work for simple things that don't have huge amounts of memory stored. So, computers, modern cellphones, and people would not be able to be teleported. ^^;

Plushies, however, might be able to, once they invent it! :P

good point but isn't there a chance of phasing through something or your particles not arranging in the right order?

• Brohoof 1

good point but isn't there a chance of phasing through something or your particles not arranging in the right order?

I'd say yes.

Think of it like old telephones. Things heard won't exactly be as accurate, due to connection errors or machine crudeness. ^^;

I'd say yes.

Think of it like old telephones. Things heard won't exactly be as accurate, due to connection errors or machine crudeness. ^^;

True anyway good luck on winning the plushies :)

• Brohoof 1