Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Starlight going to go Element of Magic briefly?

cider float

Since Sunset Shimmer had her time to go full (alicorn?) super saiyan in that Equestria Girls movie, is Starlight Glimmer going to take the reins of the mane five as Twilight's replacement when Twilight is not there or unable to perform her duties? God I hope she doesn't turn into a White Ranger.

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1

We haven't even really seen anything like the Elements or Rainbow Power in the main show since the end of season 4. I kinda feel like that era of villain defeats is over, and Starlight will find some other way to beat the big bad without any Rainbow blasts or anything.

Even if she does go "Super Saiyan" I imagine it might be a one-time thing, Twilight and the mane 5 will probably go back to being the main heroes in the future, at most Starlight might just join along with them, not take anypony's place.

Edited by BasementGlimmer
  • Brohoof 1

I really, really hope this doesn't happen. The show seems to be setting up that Starlight will become a princess but I just do not think she deserves it and there has not been anywhere near enough development for her. She still seems really stuck with mind controlling other ponies to get things done and at this point, I still don't like her much.

I don't Starlight will get the position as princess or holder of the element of magic but this also leaves her open for the writers to explore more of what  they could do with her in the coming seasons.

Were the elements even mentioned this season? This might be the first season where they're never mentioned. In fact, this might be the first season where anything harmony-related isn't mentioned.

The EOH are gone, we have a coffee table now :/

I'm hoping they'll do something big in the movie, because the table has been incredibly underwhelming as a replacement.

On that note though, they may be trying to move away from the "represent XXXX specific elements" and just focus on "They're really good friends and heroes" as an angle instead in the future, as they didn't touch on them representing anything special in LOE either.

The EOH are gone, we have a coffee table now :/

I'm hoping they'll do something big in the movie, because the table has been incredibly underwhelming as a replacement.

On that note though, they may be trying to move away from the "represent XXXX specific elements" and just focus on "They're really good friends and heroes" as an angle instead in the future, as they didn't touch on them representing anything special in LOE either.

You're not gonna let the map thing go, are you?

You're not gonna let the map thing go, are you?

its relevent, as they're the EOH's replacement.

You asked if the EOH have been mentioned: they have, in a manner, by the map being mentioned. Its the EOH 3.0 (Rainbow power being 2.0), so its the only real way the EOH will be mentioned until they decide to replace THAT with another thing.

That being said, AJ's element of honesty *was* mentioned as a slight point in viva las pegasus since it helped to make flim and flam realize she was telling the truth.