Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Rarity smiles and was about to speak when she saw a blur rush past her and tackle Shaded to the ground, "Daddy!~" Shade Step giggles and hugs and nuzzles Shaded "I've missed you so much daddy, I helped keep auntie Chrysalis alive though" she says, pointing to Chrysalia and then hugs Shaded once more with a giggle and nuzzles him lovingly.

• Brohoof 1

Shaded laughed and hugged his daughter. "Oh I've missed you so much. I did not know what happened to you or your aunt after the wedding went wrong. I'm just glad to see that both of you are okay now." Shaded nuzzled his daughter as he held her in a hug.

• Brohoof 1

Shade nuzzles him "Happy to see you again too daddy" she says and kisses his cheek and then looks over to Rarity "You dating miss Rarity?" she asks before snuggling up to him like she would when she was a little filly "Missed you daddy"

• Brohoof 1

Shaded nodded, "Yes I'm dating Rarity, and from the looks of it, it's going well." Shaded held his daughter like he did when she was still a filly, brushing her mane with his hand. "So how do you like Indicus so far?"

"He's a good stallion who takes care of mummy and auntie Arachnia, I like him" she says, nuzzling into him and wagging her tail happily, "He helped mummy find me and auntie Chrysalis and raise us back to health with asking for nothing in return, he is a good pony and I am happy for mummy to be with him"

"I'm glad you like him and I agree with your every word. You know he did not even expect Crystal to fall for him so quickly. He hadn't even realized he had fallen for her till she actually confessed and he found he felt the same." Shaded nuzzled his daughter. "Then there are plenty of stories I could tell you about the times when he was dating Dusk Flower they are quite amusing."

Shade giggles and looks to Indicus "I bet, you should have seen him when we were all teasing him, he was so cute" she says with another giggle and then goes over to Crystal and nuzzles her "Love you mummy" she says and Crystal nuzzles her back "Love you too"

• Brohoof 1

Shaded laughed while Indicus could say nothing about it, "I know he is well known as an easy tease, Dusk Flower loved to tease him when he would get too worried about things sometimes she would enlist help and others she would do it herself and other times they would jump each other's bones after a privacy spell." Shaded shook his head, "I'm sure your mom and aunts will take full advantage of that." Chrysalis was watching the conversation and just smiled. 

Crystal smiles as she nuzzles Indicus "Oh he is wonderful to tease, but he is just so gentle and caring, and maybe I did fall for him rather quickly but us Changelings do have...a quicker sense of what love is than what the other races do"

Indicus nodded, "I'm sure it helps that love is one of your biggest sources of food, if Changelings did not have a better idea of what actual love in all it's forms was like then I would be surprised." 

Shaded grinned, "That and you always knew what you wanted in a stallion."

Crystal giggles "What? I can't help it that I like big, strong, handsome men" she says as she hugs Shaded as well as Indicus "Shining is lucky he's with Cadence, else I might rope him into our little herd as well" she giggles and pokes her tongue out cutely.

• Brohoof 1

Shaded's grin turned into a laugh, "I would not put it past you."

Indicus pitches in with a grin after remembering the rumors from maids he would pass. "Rumor is Cadence may or may not have a open relationship if the partner approves but that is just rumors from maids and the same sources that claim Celestia to be some sort of god." Indicus watched for a reaction from Crystal he himself somewhat doubting the rumors.

There was a mischevious spark to Crystal's eyes and she begun to run around the castle in search for the aforementioned couple, honestly, she'd very much love to be with both of them, not just one of them. "Cadence? Mi Amore Cadence darling~" she calls out

Cadence was walking the halls to find her aunts and see how Crystal's and Indicus's search went. It was then that she heard Crysal's voice call out her name. Turning the corner at a jog she saw Crystal walking through the hallway. "Yes you were calling for me Crystal?"

Meanwhile Indicus was a very confused stallion seeing the glint in Crystal's eyes before she took off.

Crystal immediately rushed Cadence with a tacklehug and nuzzles her "Caddy! Cadence! Is it true? You and Shiny Shine are a in an open relationship?" she asks, affectionately nuzzling the alicorn princess "How about the two of you join in on our little herd?"

Candence hugged Crystal after being tackled to the ground, "Hmm so you heard that little piece of gossip. It is true but only as far as being open to others we trust. As for us joining you I wouldn't mind to join your little herd, I have seen Indicus and Shaded around and always wondered how it would be with two black operatives like them besides my Shinny is great but he tires out after one shot." Cadence brushed a thumb across Crystal's cheek, "Besides you don't seem too bad of a catch yourself Indicus must be very lucky to have you."

Crystal blushes and nuzzles the other mare affectionately "Honestly, I feel like the lucky one dear, if not for my Indicus, I most certainly would have died in the forest. But he found me, took me in and nursed me back to health, he then also helped me find some long lost loved ones and raise my hopes for my kind" she says, kissing Cadence on the cheek

Cadence's grin grew, "Ooh, so the rougeish stallion that saved the desperate mare from certain death then helps to restore a race on the brink." Cadence squeeed, "A nice addition to a classic story." Cadence paused as if thinking and her tail managed to swish back and forth surprisingly easy for being pinned under Crystal.

In a moment Cadence managed to roll Crystal onto her back with Cadence on top straddling the changeling Queen her tail swinging back and forth under her dress skirt quite quickly. "All that is left is a little happy ending right. Don't worry when the time comes just tell me and I will help you show him that you are his Queen and most importantly that he is your King. the moment will be between the two of you don't worry you won't even know I was there after I am done with my little tutorial." 

Cadence stretched a bit letting the semi tight dress accentuate her a bit more, "Besides the four of us, or five if Rarity want's to join can test the limits at a later date." Cadence nuzzled Crystal then nipped her ear and whispered, "Besides I wonder how well the both of you mix together."

Cadence got up and as if a switch flipped seemed to be less sultry all of a sudden with a sweet smile on her lips as she offered a hand to Crystal. Realizing her little act at the end there she did blush, "Sorry sometimes love and lust tend to be very close and I get swept up in my magic especially with the link being so strong between you two to a point where you radiate it, and this whole Princess slash Alicorn of Love thing comes with a crazy inconsistent libido, like I said sometimes Shinny can't keep up."

Crystal smiles and giggles "Oh worry not darling, I am a Changeling after all, we feed off of love after all, remember" she says with a giggle and a wink "as for Indicus' stamina, well do not forget that he is half demon, so just imagine" she says as she stands up and straightens herself out "come now, they're all waiting in the throne room"

Cadence smiled, "Half demon you say hmm if it is Incubus then we are in extreme luck though even a fear demon is quite something as far as stamina." Cadence did follow after Crystal and in the throne room Indicus waited chatting with Chrysalis enduring her teasing much to his embarrassment while wondering when Crystal would be there with Cadence.

Crystal smiles and leans in "He's Luna and Nightmare's son" she says with a giggle "So decide for yourself, oh and his father is Shadow Strike" she says with a mischevious grin "so I'd say that you are very much so in luck"

Cadence smiled, "Now that is something that combination of parent would produce quite the stallion, lucky indeed." Soon enough the two mare arrived in the throne room where the rest of the group was chatting away the last thing that could be heard was Chrysalis next to Indicus with a hand on his cheek smiling, "This banter makes it oh so tempting to find a room for the two of us right now."

"Oh so you like dirty banter that much do you?" Indicus responded  .

Crystal just giggles and sidles up to Indicus, whispering "It would seem that our dear Princess of Love is quite the deviant" she giggles and kisses his cheek "she'd love to share us, and try out just how much stamina you have, but she is also willing to wait until she's helped us...connect on a more romantic level"

Indicus kissed Crystal's cheek, and whispered back "I see. Though wanting to test my stamina that explains the looks she gave every time I would visit Mom before I met you. Anyway if she wants to help she's more then welcome to." Cadence was smiling and talking with Chrysalis the two giggling ever once in awhile.

Crystal giggles and nuzzles him "Indeed and just look at  the two of them, it's almost as if the invasion never happened" she says and then looks to Arachnia "Sweetheart, is everything alright?" she asks softly