Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Exiled and Alone (1x1 with Roxy Sparx)

Shadow Dancer

Indicus sighed, "More like bittersweet news. We located your sister and I can get to her but as expected she is not in the best shape. I plan to set out as soon as I can tomorrow, you can come if you wish." Indicus nuzzled Crystal and Arachnia sandwiched Indicus between herself and Crystal.

Crystal nuzzles him and smiles "I thought as much, it is good she was found, and yes I would very much like to come with you. She is liable to lash out, but if I am there, she won't." she says with a soft smile and kisses him then Arachnia "and if she sees Arachnia as well, the chances of her staying calm are greatly increased"

"Then it is settled both of you will accompany me tomorrow but for tonight we should rest up." Indicus smiled and enjoyed the warmth of Crystal and Arachnia pressed up against him before going to sleep. With Arachnia smiling and joining him.

Crystal smiles and nods as she nuzzles Indicus before promptly falling asleep in his embrace "Mm my big, strong, handsome stallion" she giggles in her sleep before she drifts off to the realm of dreams and dreams of a large family with Indicus and now Arachnia, however, about an hour later, her ears twitch as she hears the two fillies cry. She gets up with a cute yawn and goes over to them "Dawn? Sugar? Sweethearts, what is wrong?" she asks as she picks the both of them up and cradles them in her arms.

The fillies nuzzled Crystal quite quickly. Dawn was the one that spoke up. "I had a bad dream that you, mom, and Indicus were suddenly gone. Sugar only nodded as if to say her own dream was similar. Both fillies looked at the bed and each other. "We want to sleep next to you and Indicus." Dawn said speaking for the both of them.

Crystal smiles and nuzzles them back "Of course sweethearts, I'm sure Indicus and Arachnia won't mind at all" she says as she brings them to the bed and snuggles them up next to Indicus and slides under the blanket "They had a bad dream sweetheart" she says to Indicus

Indicus simply nodded and let the two fillies snuggle up against him he smiled and started humming a slow tune to the fillies it was nothing specific just something that his mother would do when he was a young colt. He found it to work then so he gave it a shot and soon enough the two fillies were asleep.

Crystal smiles as she held him and the two fillies close to her, letting the sound and feeling of her heartbeat soothe the two fillies "shh, shh, it's okay sweeties, mama's not going anywhere" she coos softly to them

Between Indicus and Crystal the two fillies, smiled and slept, their minds at ease. "Well it seems that worked out quite nicely." Indicus whispered. "The fillies are asleep and you are just as sexy as ever. I seem to know how to pick em." Indicus teased, kissing Crystal.

Crystal blushes "Oh and what makes me so sexy darling? The fact that I am a caring mother figure?" she teases and kisses his cheek "Come on darling, you know that you can tell me the truth, so what is it? That I'm a sexy yet caring mother figure? Or maybe the way my form fits so wonderfully in that dress?"

"What if I said it was both of those and so much more? You are a strong mare,  Crystal. So many would be broken after what you went through. I believe it is that strength of heart and mind that is the biggest thing that I fell for in you. For now and eternity I love you Crystal." Indicus responded tenderly. "Though i'll be honest and say you looked sexy as hell in that dress."

Crystal smiles and nuzzles him "Well those are certainly excellent answers" she says as she kisses him and closes her eyes while gently stroking the two young filly's manes and ears "Such sweet little ones, I know Dawn won't have a problem winning over that little colt's heart in no time, as for Sugardrop, I'm sure her new father is going to be rather protective of her, as will we be"

"Sugars new father has his heart in the right place. Good stallion, and fiercely loyal to his family. As for Dawn's little budding relationship, I hope her the best even if things don't pan out she will grow from it." Indicus nuzzled Crystal.

"I'm sure things will work for little Dawn, I could sense the pure love the little colt has for her, it's pure and sweet" she says with a giggle and kisses his cheek "But you are right, Lieutenant Spearhead does have his heart in the right place"

Indicus found himself yawning before too long so he took it as a sign that it was time to get some sleep. "Well goodnight Crystal." With that said and a quick kiss Indicus closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight my beloved Indicus" she says softly and falls into a peaceful and restful sleep. She snuggles up to him, wrapping her arms around his midsection and resting her head on his well musceled but soft chest.

Indicus's dreams were pleasant even if he would not remember any of them barring a few vague details. The night eventually gave way to the day the sun's rays shining into the room at just the right angles to annoy the eyes and interrupt Indicus's sleep not helped by the fact he was a light sleeper. The stallion opened his eyes to see the fillies between himself and Crystal and Crystal's arms wrapped around him her head still on his chest.

Crystal murred sofrty in her sleep, but the moment that she felt the warmth of the sun rays hit her chitin and fur, warming her body up, she slowly opens her eyes "Mm good morning handsome" she says with a smile, kissing Indicus before gently stroking the two fillies manes with her free hand "such little angels"

Indicus smiled, "Good morning my beautiful queen." Indicus returned the kiss. "The fillies are adorable little angels indeed hopefully they stay that way." Indicus put a hand Midway down Crystal's back and kissed her again.

Crystal smiles and nuzzles him "I highly doubt they'd lose that innocence, I know for sure that the little colt Dawn has her heart set on will treat her right, and with Sugardrop, well who knows, maybe she could be a lesbian, who knows sweetie, regardless, I know that they'll never lose that quality"

"I was more referring to the know it all teenage years. But everyone goes through that just to various extents. But I guess we can worry about that when we get there." Indicus nuzzled Crystal. "The innocence I am with you on." Indicus was content to lay there but then his stomach growled.

Crystal giggles "Some teenagers don't act like that, and I am pretty sure that our two little angels here will be good teenagers, more wanting to be in the girl scouts rather than wondering around the streets in skimpy clothing and getting into trouble. Besides, I have a feeling that Sugar might want to follow in Night Vision and Spear's hoofsteps"

"I think I know what dad felt like with me. Thinking of a hundred things that can go wrong and hopefully you avoid most of them by doing all you can to raise the child right. Funny to think Sugar sees me as a father just like Spear and technically I am now or at least will be  Dawn's father. Never thought I would be in this position." Indicus nuzzled Crystal to calm down his thoughts for his own sake.

Crystal smiles and chuckles "Sugar is just like that sweetie, do not forget, for so long she hadn't known what a father is, and because you were pretty much the first kind stallion she had known, she sees you as a father figure" she says then kisses his nose

Indicus returned the kiss. "Yea your right, it is just a bit over a couple weeks ago that I was planning on going to find mercenary work in the Griffin Empire and now I am for all intents and purposes a father to two sweet girls, have two beautiful marefriends and am going to help introduce Changelings back into society as one of two leaders." Indicus breaths Crystal's scent in. "I would not change anything for the world though. So we better get ready for breakfast I'm sure Celestia and mother are expecting us." Indicus did not quite register how quickly he called Luna mother. "Besides we pack up and go find your sister after breakfast anyway."