Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About that Emoji Movie (yes this is relevant to MLP)...

TheAnimatorOfficial

Things like "Emojimovie: Express Yourself" really make me question whether calling MLP a LITTLE girls' show is fair.

I mean it's just insulting to have something that has a character named "Poop Daddy" be considered for an "older" age audience than something that actually has cleverly-constructed humor/references.

Just goes to show that intended audience is not an indicator of maturity.

The only people calling it a little girls show are those trying to troll you or are completely oblivious to it. Neither worth paying attention to or caring about.

Despite what it's intended targets are, the show is whatever you make of it.

• Brohoof 3

To be honest, people like this who call MLP fans (bronies) "weirdos" or whatever name they want to use I think are usually wrong and this is a prime example why. I understand emoji's are huge right now, but things that immature just make me question people on why they think certain things are for "little kids".

Meh, this is just more proof that Hollywood has lost touch with what's REALLY in, or "cool" right now, for lack of a better word.

The only people calling it a little girls show are those trying to troll you or are completely oblivious to it.

Is big jim trying to troll the fanbase? :P

because he clearly said its a little girls show.

Edited by Unlikeable Pony
  • Brohoof 2

Is big jim trying to troll the fanbase? :P

because he clearly said its a little girls show.

No he didn't. He said the main audience and what the show was aiming for was little girls. He clearly said the audience was far more than that though.

He never said it was "just for little girls".

No he didn't. He said the main audience and what the show was aiming for was little girls. He clearly said the audience was far more than that though.

He never said it was "just for little girls".

Neither you in you first post or Unlikable pony called the show "just" for little girls either. You are now arguing something different.