Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Waves Hoof*

PinkamenaPartyPie

Greetings! I got curious and decided to give the show a chance a few months back. Figured it would be like a lot of people said......for little girls. Well I guess that makes me a 25 year old little girl because I LOVE it!

Pinkie Pie is best pony! I do love Fluttershy and Derpy as well. Along with Discord, Crackle and Chrysalis.

Got my husband interested in MLP after begging him to watch it over and over again. He's a brony now. (DashPony)

I am working on some MLP artwork and hope to get my Pinkie Pie tattoo soon!

~Kiri

• Brohoof 2

Greetings! I got curious and decided to give the show a chance a few months back. Figured it would be like a lot of people said......for little girls. Well I guess that makes me a 25 year old little girl because I LOVE it!

Pinkie Pie is best pony! I do love Fluttershy and Derpy as well. Along with Discord, Crackle and Chrysalis.

Got my husband interested in MLP after begging him to watch it over and over again. He's a brony now. (DashPony)

I am working on some MLP artwork and hope to get my Pinkie Pie tattoo soon!

~Kiri

You are already okay in my book, young pony~ *shakes hoof*

Welcome to the board of colors, friends, ponies and the occasional explosion of chaos. I am Discord, master of chaos and disharmony, and the famous troll of all ponies in Trollestria. Wonderful to see you join, and here is to hoping you enjoy yourself~

For lack of memegenerator wanting to work today, here is an alternative to one of my own meme pictures .3.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! *passes out cupcakes made of awesome to everypony* :lol:

Good gravy, awesome cupcakes?! They're best cupcakes!

...although...

• Brohoof 1

Hellooo, I bid thee welcome to the forums! Forgive my avi, I'm actually sick at the moment so it only seems right to present my OC with my actual condition. I hope you enjoy your stay and avoid catching a bug...
  • Brohoof 2

Good gravy, awesome cupcakes?! They're best cupcakes!

...although...

Best cupcakes are the epic ones!

Hellooo, I bid thee welcome to the forums! Forgive my avi, I'm actually sick at the moment so it only seems right to present my OC with my actual condition. I hope you enjoy your stay and avoid catching a bug...

Thank you! Hope you get to feeling better!

Welcome! The herd is a wonderful and expansive group that gets bigger everyday! Glad we can have another addition! :)

• Brohoof 1