Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello My Name's Tilg

Tilgoreth

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for MLP forum sites on Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched Ballad Of The Brony documentary afterwards the show interested me.

Hello everyone my name's TheImmortalLegendG. But you can call me Tilg. Pronounced Ti-ell-g. Anyways I just wanted to say why I joined and why I started watching My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic and why I joined the forum. A couple of weeks ago I was watching this YouTube reactor. I decided to watch one of his MLP FiM reactions. Then I watched Ballad of The Brony documentary. It was one of the recommended videos. Anyways afterwards I became interested in the show. I watched the first two episodes and really liked them. So I watched the entire first season. So far I really like the show. Also unlike other male bronies I probably would have given the show a try anyways even if it was more girly than it is. One thing I have realized about myself recently is that I am both a geek and enjoy stupid cute girly animated stuff. Just as an example I really enjoyed the Tinker Bell CGI animated movies that Disney made. There really girly. Anyways I joined the forum because that's what everyone else did so I do gi red I may as well. Anyways hope to have fun and make friends.

EDIT:

My profile picture is of my two favorite charcters

Edited by TheImmortalLegendG
  • Brohoof 3

Hello Tilg, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Tilg, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..  :)

Thank you for replying I really appreciate it.

Hey Tilg! Welcome to the forum ;) Fellow Twilight Sparkle fan.
post-23102-0-52819200-1478576610_thumb.gif

Hope you enjoy your stay here, there's a lot of Disney fans here hanging out still (Including Myself), Are you looking forward to the Live Action remake of the Tinkerbell films! Anyway, If you need any help :) Or Just wanna discuss Disney! Drop me a line :D ~Tim

Edited by Frozen The Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Tilg! Welcome to the forum ;) Fellow Twilight Sparkle fan.

attachicon.gif649293.gif

Hope you enjoy your stay here, there's a lot of Disney fans here hanging out still (Including Myself), Are you looking forward to the Live Action remake of the Tinkerbell films! Anyway, If you need any help :) Or Just wanna discuss Disney! Drop me a line :D ~Tim

Thanks for replying! I didn't even know about the live action Tinker Bell movies until you mentioned them. I also wouldn't mind discussing Disney movies.(cough cough specifically the Tinker Bell ones.)

Hello there!

Tinker Bell? I've watched some of that, but that's nothing comparing to me watching full-length Barbie movies...  ^_^ Well, I like full-length (and not only) animations, so them being silly/girly isn't a big issue I guess.  :P 

Welcome to the herd! :3

• Brohoof 2

Hello there!

Tinker Bell? I've watched some of that, but that's nothing comparing to me watching full-length Barbie movies...  ^_^ Well, I like full-length (and not only) animations, so them being silly/girly isn't a big issue I guess.  :P 

Welcome to the herd! :3

I know but besides MLP the Tinker Bell movies are probably the costliest s I've watched. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't really like girl things.