Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private College Love (private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty smiles slightly as she sees the other students finish up their laps. Some students were a little winded, while some were out of breath. "That wasn't too bad everyone. Now I want you to divide yourselves into groups of two. Then I need you all to do up to fifty pushups and fifty situps. Don't worry if you don't finish all of them. Just focus on doing as much as you can. That way, we can see where you all can improve on." She says as she watches the students begin their next part of the exercise. 

Gabby smiles as she places her paws on Jenny's shoulders. "I know he thinks you're cute. He likes you and I know he would ask you out, no matter what." She says as she takes a comb and brushes Jenny's hair. "You won't mess anything up. Even if you did, I still think everything will be okay. Just always remember to enjoy yourself having a good time with Zeke and it'll turn out okay."

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Dynamo Pad

the students all nod and go into their paired groups, and naturally Devin and Derek paired up. Derek smiles as he looks at Kitty while doing his sit ups "how did I get so lucky to date such a beautiful feline?" he asks himself and chuckles as Devin's tail flicks "You're just as lucky pal, to date my baby sister, Zeke doesn't let just anyone date her, let alone get close to her"

Devin nods "I know, and don't worry, I think miss K is thinking the same thing about you" he chuckles

Jenny blushes and continues to nervously brush her tail "H-he's just so handsome and so caring, I love him Gabby!"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty looks to see her students were all paired off together. She giggles as she noticed that Derek and Devin were working together as always. She walked around and gave some pointers to help the student's in their work out. She glanced at Derek and smiled slightly with a light blush on her cheeks. 'He's so nice and kind. He's also a dedicated and hard working student in my class. How did I get so lucky to have and date someone like him.' She looked away so she wouldn't be noticed. She used her paws to slap herself lightly on her cheeks and took on a serious look. She continued to observe and guide her students as they finished one set of situps and moved to pushups.

Gabby smiles and giggles at how her friend was acting. "I will not deny you on that one, Jenny. Zeke is a pretty cute guy, but he's not really my type. That and added on him being caring towards his friends and family is very special." She giggles again from Jenny's claim. "I would say it's a bit early to say that you're in love with someone, but I can let it slide. I can tell you're serious about him and I'm really happy that you found someone important in your heart." She says as she finishes brushing Jenny's hair. She brought her over to a mirror and inspected her work. "Hmm...not bad. This is a really cute hairstyle and I think Zeke will like it a lot. Curls make you look even cuter, Jenny." She laughs as she sees Jenny blush.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek and Devin both completed a full set of situps each before moving onto the push ups, when Derek noticed Kityt lbushing, he chuckles "I think you're right, she's trying to hide it, but she's blushing like crazy" he says with a chuckle again and winks at her mouthing the words "love you" he says and chuckles once more as he notices her ears and tail flicker "she's so darn cute when she does that"

Jenny giggles and nods "Thank you" she says softly as she finishes brushing her tail "I wouldn't be surprised if miss K is blushing like mad right now, seeing Derek in his gym uniform" she giggles

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty  watched as some students were improving, while others still had a bit of trouble. She couldn't help herself as she kept glancing back to Derek's team. A blush formed on her face as she saw him mouth the words 'love you' to her. She looked to make sure nobody was looking, as she mouthed the words "love you too" back to Derek. As soon as everyone finished their pushups, she clapped her hands to signal the students. "Okay that's enough for now. Take a five minute break and we'll continue from there." She says and giggles as she watches her students try and catch their breath.

Gabby giggles and playfully pushes Jenny away. "Your welcome and that's mean, but it's so true. It must be torture for her. I know she can be strict as a gym instructor, but I wonder if she has a will of steel when put in a situation like that." She giggles again as she shakes her head.

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek smiles and sits down, "So what you got planned for Tara? I'm taking kitty out to a really nice restaurant and then out to dance, I honestly cannot wait to see what she looks like in a dress, I bet she'll be radiant"

"don't you mean out of the dress?" Devin asks and laughs as he quickly ducks a slap to the back of his head "Joking, joking!" he puts his paws up in mock surrender, "but you're right, she will most likely be very beautiful in a dress, couple that with her graceful movements and a nice soft purr, her tail wrapped around your leg lovingly" he laughs as Derek is blushing very deeply "dude, you should totally see yourself right now, you're as read as a ripe tomato!"

Jenny giggles "But imagine him in a suit, I hear he's taking her somewhere really nice then out dancing, I bet he's as handsome as Zeke is" she giggles

@@Orange Sparks,

As she watched her students rest up from their work out regiment, she noticed that Derek's face was starting to turn red. Feeling concerned, she went to him and knelt down so that they were in eye contact. "Are you okay Derek? You're face it turning a little red. You're not feeling well, are you? Do you need to go to the nurse's office?" She asked as she placed her forehead on his to feel his temperature. "You feel a little warm, but you seem fine. It must be from working out too much or something." She says as she placed a paw under her chin. She went over the possibilities on what was wrong with Derek.

Gabby blushed slightly at the thought and giggles. "You're right about that Jenny. He would look nice in a suit and taking her out to dinner sounds lovely." She giggles again at Jenny's claim. "Well, Zeke knew Derek's parents. So technically, they would somewhat be related. The looks don't fall far from the tree, you know?"

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek just blushes more and sighs while Devin laughs "Miss K, he's perfectly fine, he's just imagining you in a lovely dress" he then leans in and whispers "and thanks to a suggestion from me, out of said dress" he says and laughs again and shakes his head "Don't worry, as beautiful are you are, there's only one girl for me and I'm not going to rush her either" he says and Derek just falls onto his back, his nose was bleeding a little and he sighs.

Jenny nods and hugs her tail as she looks at a picture of Zeke she took out of a skateboarding magazine "What about you? How come you haven't gotten a date? I mean, you're a beautiful girl, maybe one of the other skaters? they're pretty cute, or do you still lean the other way?" 

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty's ears perked as Devin addressed her. She giggles at the one reason, only to blush heavily at the other reason. She sighs while placing a paw on her forehead, as she watched Derek get a nosebleed and fall over. She helps him to sit up and pulls our a handkerchief to wipe away his nosebleed. She smirks evilly while leaning into Derek's ear and purrs. "Just so you know. You have permission to prank him back very badly, my love. Also I didn't know you were thinking that. I'll keep that in mind." She giggles as she saw him blush and discreetly licked his cheek. She stood up and saw that everyone was well rested. "Okay students. Follow me over to the far end of the gym. We're going to do a climbing test." She says as she lead the group over to two pieces of rope hanging from the ceiling.

Gabby blushed as she playfully pushed Jenny away. "I don't know to be honest. Don't get me wrong, the skater's on the skate crew are pretty cute, but I'm just waiting for the right person to ask me out. I haven't really felt attracted to anyone." She looked away while rubbing her arm.  

@@Dynamo Pad,

"I-I can't get the image out of my mind, y-you look so b-beautiful" he stutters as she helps him up and wipes the blood away "ah..miss K, can I leave class early please, I'm feeling kind of light headed" he asks as he rubs the back of the neck then whispers "The curves, those b-beautiful curves, y-your soft fur, y-your sensual p-purring, t-those b-beautiful alluring eyes" he mutters, his eyes were almost glazed over

Devin sighs "I'll get him to the locker room then get him back to the dorm room miss K, don't worry, I'll have him ready for your date with him" he says as he helps Derek stand up "I'm sorry miss K, it's my fault, I was just teasing him, I didn't mean to break him" he says somewhat worriedly.

Jenny hugs her "What about Stella? She's been our friend since forever and I notice how she looks at you"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty blushes as her ears and tail twitch from Derek's compliment. She nods her head in understanding. "I completely understand. You should rest up and not do anything strenuous. If you do, you'll only feel worse and not get any better. This is the last part of the class today anyway, so there's no need to worry." She smiles and nods in appreciation towards Devin helping his friend. "Thank you Devin. I really appreciate your help. Just have him message me or I'll message him when it's time for the date." She smiles softly and waves paw in front of her face. "Don't worry, dear. It happens to all of us from time to time. Just get him back to his room and make sure that he's okay." She says as she watches the two leave the gymnasium. She swore she could have heard Derek mumbling something, but decided to let it go as she shook her head to clear her thoughts. She heard the students giggle and sigh in relief, but Kitty looked at her students with a small evil smirk. "Don't think you students are off the hook yet. Now all of you form two lines and each person climb up that rope to ring the bell. Keep this up for around 5 minutes and make sure each of you rings the bell at least three times. This will help build your body strength and your endurance as well." She says as she folded her arms and watched her students climb the ropes.

Gabby returns the hug as she blushed slightly at their friend's name. "I-I don't know. I mean, she is cute, don't get me wrong. I just thought she admired me because I'm really helpful and I'm always looking out for our friends." She says as she looks down as the floor looked more interesting to her at the moment.  

@@Dynamo Pad

Derek was still mumbling after he got changed, he couldn't get the image of kittyana in some nice lingerie out of his mind, he tries to shake his head to clear it, but it was futile "I-I can't stop..those curves, her soft fur, her tail, her purr, her eyes..everything" he mutters and continues to blush.

Devin shakes his head "Take a nice long shower mate, that'll help" he says, helping him to the dorm room then waiting for him as he had a shower.

"Well isn't that a good reason to admire someone Gabby? I m-mean, it's not superficial like just admiring someone for their looks"

@@Orange Sparks,

After a couple minutes, Kitty clapped her paws together to signal the end of the workout. She smiled triumphantly as her students were all tired and a little worn out. "Excellent job today, my students. I know today was a difficult day, but this will help you during my time in class. Some of you look like you are heading in the right direction in a life of being physically fit. Some of the others I'll admit have started off bad, but are on the right track." She frowned as she looked at the crestfallen looks on some of the student's faces, but she had to be honest and make them get their act together. "That'll be all for today and great work everyone. I'll see you all tomorrow and we'll do some sports to add into the workout. Take care everyone and have a nice day." She says as she watched her students head into the locker room and change back into their regular clothes. After seeing her students leave the gymnasium, she left the gym herself while pulling out her phone. "It's been a while since you left class. How are you feeling? If you still don't feel well, we can always do the date another time. I don't want you to overdo it and not feel well." She sent the message to Derek and hoped that he would receive the text.

Gabby looked up to face Jenny and nods from her friend's remark. "When you p-put it that way, it makes a lot of sense. I-It's just...I don't k-know what she see's in me. I don't really feel all that special, in my opinion. She sweet, kind, funny and cute. I-I'd like to go out with her, but I don't know if she truly likes me that way." 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek had just come out of the shower and felt better, he checks his phone and texts back "hi love, feeling much better after a shower, still can't get the image out of my mind, but it's not as bad as before.  I'll be there in an hour to pick you up, give you some time to get ready yourself. Kisses" he sends back as he goes to his wardrobe and looks for his suit "I haven't worn this since graduation, I wonder if it still fits" he wonders to himself as he slips in and smiles "wow, good thing I stay in shape, fits like a glove" he says before going to the bathroom and starts putting gel in his hair to spike it up a little. "there" he says as he grabs his sunglasses and a few cans of Monster from the fridge, he pats Devin on the back "See you later today mate, be sure to get Tara back at the shop before midnight" he says as he slips on a pair of fingerless driving gloves and begins to drive off towards Kitty's house.

Devin smiles as he gets into something nice yet casual and gets his own car keys, also grabbing a few cans from the fridge. He smiles as he gets out his phone and texts Tara "Hey T, thought we'd go shopping for the picnic things together, how does that sound? I'm on my way to the store now" he texts and begins driving towards the store.

Zeke had actually gotten into something nice and combed his long hair before getting the keys to his Corvette. He texts Jenny "Hey cutie, on my way to pick you up, can't wait, lots of kisses"

Jenny receives the text and squees "He called me cutie!" she giggles and hugs her tail lovingly "and you are special Gabby, you look after those who are close to you, you helped me get a date with Zeke, what isn't there to love about you?"

@@Orange Sparks,

After making sure she had all of her belongings with her, she exited the school and was walking for home. She received a text message and stopped her walk to check the message. She smiled as it was from Derek and started reading it. She smiled as she started to write her reply. "I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better, sweetie. Thanks for letting me know and I'll be ready. Just let me know that you are outside and I'll see you then. Kisses and hugs." She blushed as she sent the text message. After putting her phone away, she jogged for home. After a couple minutes of jogging, she finally made it back to her house. She unlocked the door and stepped inside as she sighed in relief. She closed the door and went to her room as she dropped her school planner on her bed. She went over and opened her closet and pulled out a black dress. She changed into the dress and observed herself in the mirror. "I still can't believe this dress fits me. I don't usually wear this unless it's a special occasion." She giggles as she heads for the living room and waits for Derek to show up.

After contemplating on what to wear, she decided to go with a more casual look, but still looking nice. She checked her phone and saw that Devin had texted her. She smiles as she reads through the message before texting Devin back. "Hey Devin and that sounds like a great idea. I'll see you when you pick me up at the store." She sends the text and then starts to head downstairs to wait for her date.

Gabby reads the text message and smiles at her friend. "That's great Jenny. You see what I mean? I told you that Zeke really likes you." She looks to her friend and smiles softly. "When you put it that way, I guess you got a point. You think I should text her and see if she can come over and then she and I can talk? I think she's done her classes for the day." She says as she gets up and grabs her phone from her desk. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek checks his phone at a set of lights and smiles, texting her "Nearly there my love" he texts and passes a pet store at another set of lights, he sees the cutest little kitten, it was black with white paws that looked like it had socks or mittens on. He d'aawed at it "Making a slight detour love" he texts to her, parking at the pet store parking lot. He goes in and looks around, he spots the kittens and smiles "Aaw aren't you just the cutest little one" he says as the store clerk lets him pick the kitten up and he nuzzles it "I wonder if it'd be too much, maybe.." he puts the kitten back "When are you open until?"

The storeclerk giggles "All night tonight" she giggles again "Getting the little one for a special lady?"

Derek chuckles "I'm thinking about it, I'm going on a date with my coach miss Kittyanna" 

The Storeclerk giggles "I know miss K, she's my gym teacher, oh wait, you're the new kid aren't you?"

He nods "Well I'll see if Kitty wants a kitten later, see ya" he says but then passes a stuffed kitten "there we go, much better" he says, purchasing it and gets a purple bow put on it's toy collar. He then makes it for Kitty's house. Finally he pulls up in her driveway, he whistles at the size of the house "phew" he says as he straightens his suit and hides the stuffed kitten behind his back and knocks on the door.

Devin pulls up outside the store and honks his horn then yells out "HEY T! It'S ME!"

Meanwhile, Zeke pulls up to the girls' dorm room and is immediately immendated with squealing adoring girls, he chuckles "sorry girls, I only have eyes for one girl here, you wouldn't happen to know an extremely adorable and cute little fox girl called Jenny would you?"

Jenny squeaks "H-he's here, a-and h-he is so cute" she stutters then giggles at Gabby "Go on text her, I'm going on my date with a cute man~" she giggles and skips out of her room down to his car, immediately hugging and kissing him.

He smiles as he holds her close and kisses her back "You look lovely darling, ready?" she nods

@@Orange Sparks,

Kittyanna hears the knock on the door and goes to check who was there. After looking through the peephole, she sees Derek and squeals. She smoothes out her dress before opening the door. As she opens the door, she wraps her arms around him in a hug. "It's so great to see you, sweetie!" She pulls back from the hug to get a better look at him. "You sure do clean up nice. You look really handsome." She says with a blush as her ears and tail twitch. 

Tara heard the car horn and Devin yelling that he was ready to pick her up. She smiled and slid down the banister railing and stuck the landing. Lou cheered and held up a ten card for his judging on the trick and landing. Tara giggles and walks over and gives Lou a hug. "I'll be back soon uncle Lou. Have fun holding down the fort while I'm gone." He smiles and returns the embrace. He pulls back from the hug and give Tara a mock salute. "Don't worry about a thing, T. This place will be taken care of and the gang will be here later. You guys are welcome to join if you want." Tara nods with a smile. "I'll let Devin know and we'll keep that in mind. See you soon, uncle Lou." She waves back and exits the house. After closing the door behind her, she runs over to Devin's car and smiles with a whistle. "Hey, sweetie. It's nice to see you again and you look handsome. I also like the car. What kind is it?" She asks as she gets in the car and gives Devin a hug.

Gabby giggles as she heard Jenny stutter. She nods and gives her friend a hug. "Good luck and have a nice time. Just let me know when you're on the way back to the dorm room. I'll also give her a call." She says as she watches her friend leave to see Zeke. She sits on her bed and sighs before grabbing her phone once again. She looked through her contacts and prepared a text message for Stella. "Hey Stella? It's me, Gabby. I was wondering if you could stop by my dorm room. I wanted to talk to you about some things, if that's okay. Please let me know." She took a deep breath and exhaled as she sent the text message. "Now to wait for the moment of truth." She quietly told herself as she waited for a response. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles "I could say the same thing about you, you look absolutely radiant, even more so than what I was imagining earlier" he says and then kisses her deeply before taking the stuffed kitten from behind his back "there was the cutest little kitten at the pet store that I wanted to get for you, but well..I figured..it'd be best for after our date, so we're not worrying about her" he says, kissing her again and looking her up and down and smiles "Well my lovely date, I am ready to show the time of your life" he says, stepping aside to show the car they saw earlier "she drives like a dream"

Devin smiles and blushes at the sight of Tara "you look really beautiful yourself" he says and smiles "it's a Lamborghini Centenario" he says as he opens the passenger door for her "We'll go to the night market to get our picnic things, the food and things there are much better than the local supermarkets" he says before getting into the driver's seat and buckling in.

Jenny giggles as she wraps her arms around Zeke before they drive off

Stella smiles as she was doing some homework, thinking about the relationship between her friends and sighs but then receives the message and smiles "Sure I can come over, I was just doing some homework, maybe we can do it together while we talk, be right there" she says as she packs some of her books and notes then some cans from the fridge, not worrying about roommates as she had a room by herself then makes her way to Gabby and Jenny's room, she knocks on the door "Gabby?" she says somewhat shyly.

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty blushed as his praise as her ears and tail twitched cutely. "T-Thank you. You flatter me, but that was really nice of you." She was surprised as Derek pulled her into a deep kiss, but she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. She purred as the kiss became passionate. As they broke the kiss, she blushed heavily and noticed Derek pulling out a small plush kitten. She squealed as she took the plush and began to nuzzle it. "Thank you so much sweetie. I really like this a lot." Her ears perked as she heard his remark on the cat adoption. "So that was the idea of you taking a while to pick me up." She giggles and kisses his cheek before nuzzling him. "Thank you so much, sweetie and that makes sense. Let's enjoy our date and see how it goes from there." She says as the two head toward the car and sees Derek give Kitty of the car. "I can imagine the car handling would be flawless."

Tara blushed and nods. "Thank you, but I don't think I really dressed up that fancy." She whistles loudly at the type of car they were in. "That's a rare beauty of a car. Not a bad choice either and it fits you well." She nods once more as she's given a rundown of the plan. "That sounds perfect to me. I don't think I've ever been to the night market. This will be a fun experience and we can get to know each other more." She says as she buckles herself in.

Gabby looks to see that she received a new text from Stella before reading the message. She smiles and writes a reply to her. "Okay, that sounds good. I'll see you in a bit." She nods happily before sending the text message. She gets her books out and places them on her desk. She could hear the knock on the doorbell and the cute little stutter from Stella. Gabby goes to the door and takes a deep breath before opening the door. "Hey Stella, come on in. I'm glad you could make it." She says as she let's Stella enter the room before closing the door. They sit down at the desk table and get started on their work.

@@Dynamo Pad

He smiles and nuzzles her back "eeyup, I passed it and couldn't resist," he says and nods "you should hear her purr too" he says as he leads the way to the car then opens the passenger side door for her "After you m'lady" he says with a slight bow and a light chuckle before getting into the driver's seat He then smiles at her and turns the ignition key, the engine roared to life with a smooth purr. "That's my girl" he says, gently patting the steering wheel "Ready darling?"

Devin smiles "I think you look great, hop in and we'll go" he says as he pats the passenger seat, waiting for his date to get in. "Careful of my tail though" he says with a chuckle "I know it's fluffy but it can also be kinda sensitive"

Stella blushes as she sits down and gets out a can "Did you want to order pizza or something?" she asks then tilts her head "Y-you said y-you wanted to talk to me a-about something?"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty giggles and nods. "That's just like you and I can imagine the purring was adorable." As they made it to the car, Kitty blushed as Derek held the door open for her. "Why, thank you. You are such a gentleman." She giggles as she enters the car and buckles herself in. She giggles once more as he praised his car. "It sounds to me like you like it when someone purrs a lot. First it was me and now it's your car. I'm staring to see a trend here." She laughs as she noticed him blushing. She turns to face him and nods with a smile. "Always ready, my love. I'm always ready."

Tara blushed and nods her head in appreciation. "Thank you, that means a lot." She giggles at his remark on his tail. "Okay, sounds perfect to me. Also thanks for the warning and I'll keep that in mind." She says as she gets into the passenger seat and buckles in.

Gabby smiles and nods. "That sounds like a good idea." She blushed a bit at Stella's remark. "Y-Yeah, I do. Maybe we can order after our discussion." She sighs before continuing. "Jenny told me earlier that you always seem to be looking at me. You seem to be admiring me, or maybe it's more than that. Can you tell me what Jenny was talking about?" She asks with a curious look on her face. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Derek smiles "No purr could ever match yours my love" he says as he kisses her cheek "Well save for Shelly's but..you know" he says and shakes his head "Off to the restaurant, and don't worry about price, the Sponsorship pays for it all as usual" he says with a smile "Plus I have a sizable inheritance and savings" he says as he then begins driving off towards the restaurant, enjoying the feeling of her tail brushing against him from time to time.

Devin kisses her cheek before starting the car and driving off towards the night market "I'll always admire you darling, you're my type of girl" he laughs then quickly turns a corner, making her land on him he smiles "Careful there sweetheart"

Stella blushes "S-she told you..well I guess the cat's out of the bag then" she says, giggling shyly at her own pun "I..I like you a-a lot Gabby, you're just so..kind, caring and gentle. I always see you looking after Jenny and comforting her whenever she gets scared, you two were like that e-ever since Grade School r-right?" she asks then leans in and kisses her cheek "I h-have felt in l-love w-with you since freshman year"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty blushed and smiles cutely at him. "Aw, you're such a flatterer. I'm glad you appreciate my purring, my love." She nods at his remark. "O-Okay. I don't mind paying, as well, sweetie. Even though we just met and got together, it feels like you've done a lot for me. At any rate, what restaurant are we going to?" She blushes as her tail kept brushing against him.

Tara blushes and giggles. "I'm glad to know that I'm your type of girl. You're my type of guy because you're funny, kind and cute to boot." She says as she lands on him as they turned a sharp corner. "I don't know how that happened since I'm buckled up. It was still a lot of fun. Also, is that you're game, sweetie? You need to be careful yourself there, buddy." She giggles as she sits upright before kissing his cheek.

Gabby giggles at Stella's remark. "That's true. I would always watch over her when we were little. She's like a little sister to me and I don't want her to ever be hurt." Her eyes widened in surprise from Stella's confession. The surprise kiss on the cheek also made Gabby blush heavily. "I never knew you liked me since then. To be honest, I've had a little crush on you since my second year in college. You are also sweet, kind and caring. Not to mention you are pretty cute." She says as she leans in and kisses Stella on the cheek. 

@@Dynamo Pad

He smiles as he places a hand on her paw "Love, i appreciate everything about you, you have that rare inner beauty that shines through to your outer beauty. You're one of a kind, the kind that Shelly and I'm sure my parents would approve of me dating" he says and winks "We're going to Le Restaurant Crépusculaire du Jardin, in layman's terms, the Twilight Garden Restaurant" he says with a smile "We were lucky to get a reservation there"

Devin smiles as she kisses him on the cheek "What game? It was just a sharp turn, you just ended up on me 's all" he says with a chuckle "In all seriousness, I can't wait until we just lay down and eat, to wrap you up in my warm, soft, fluffy tail" he smiles and returns the kiss.

Stella blushes "I.." she purrs heavily as she thought on what to say "I w-was just to shy to tell you,"

@@Orange Sparks,

Kitty blushes and placed a kiss on his hand. "I have to thank you, Derek. I never thought I would meet someone who's as kind and sweet like you. You're just the kind of guy a girl wants in a relationship. What you said is the same thing I would say to you. I'm glad to have met you and have you in my life, sweetie." Her eyes widen at the name of the restaurant they were heading to. "Twilight Garden!? You mean the Twilight Garden!? Being lucky in an understatement. It's almost impossible to get reservations to eat there. This sounds like it's going to be one amazing date, my love." She purrs in happiness and sits back to enjoy the ride to the restaurant.

Tara giggles as she kisses him on the cheek. "Whether or not it was intentional or not, you're really funny you know that?" She blushes as she felt him return the kiss. "That sounds absolutely perfect. It'll be nice getting to know you more. It's also a little chilly tonight so it'll be nice to snuggle you in your arms." She giggles again at the thought as they neared the market.

Gabby nods and smiles softly "I-I guess we were in the same boat on that one, huh?" She giggles at the little pun. "I was too shy to tell you as well because I didn't know if you liked me that way. Now that we told each other, I feel confident enough to do this." She says as she leans over and kisses Stella on the lips. She places a paw on Stella's lips and felt Stella wrap her arms around Gabby's neck, as she returned the kiss. After a minute, the two break the kiss and press their foreheads together while looking into each others eyes. "I love you Stella. I hope that you feel the same and that we can be together."