Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

any 2013 bronies here?

Feather Data

Plus, this is when the fandom was just getting started

The episodes are not the way they were 3 seasons ago?

More like this forum in particular and how I interact with it has changed. I used to be much more active, used to post more than just the Media Discussion board, used to talk about MLP in general which is something I don't do anymore out of apathy.

How did you join the fandom?

Download *removed* that contains Season 1-3 Episodes and on the Last day of August, I watched it and I'm really Love it and by September 2015 , I'm finished Season 1 and I started Season 2 on September 2015 and Finished Season 2 on October 2015 and I started Season 3 on October 2015 and Finished Season 3 on October 2015 and watched Equestria Girls on October 2015 and I started Season 4 on October 2015 and Finished Season 4 on November 2015 and I watched Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks on November 2015I started Season 5 on January 2016 and finished on April 2016 and I watched Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks on April 2016 and I watched Season 6 on September 2016 and Finished Season 6 on October 2016 and Will be watching Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree Tomorrow!

Wow, Longest Post I ever made, Probably not going to read it if you don't like long posts.

Edited by Zachary

Download some Torrent that contains Season 1-3 Episodes and on the Last day of August, I watched it and I'm really Love it and by September 2015 , I'm finished Season 1 and I started Season 2 on September 2015 and Finished Season 2 on October 2015 and I started Season 3 on October 2015 and Finished Season 3 on October 2015 and watched Equestria Girls on October 2015 and I started Season 4 on October 2015 and Finished Season 4 on November 2015 and I watched Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks on November 2015I started Season 5 on January 2016 and finished on April 2016 and I watched Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks on April 2016 and I watched Season 6 on September 2016 and Finished Season 6 on October 2016 and Will be watching Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree Tomorrow!

Wow, which has been your favorite episode by far?

I started watching around February/March 2013, but did not much fandom stuff yet, mostly talking(And annoying) people oline with it in a forum and later mayby watched fan stuff or readed fics, like the 4 my little dashies. i joined here febrzuary 2014, guess that was the point i really got into the fandom thing too

April 2012 fan here. I remember binge watching seasons 1 & 2 the week leading up to the S2 Finale. I remember there was so much hype around it. Back when the show still aired on the Hub, and the fandom was rapidly rising in popularity. It's great to look back every now and then, but i'm always looking to the future. 

How? What do you mean by accident?

I turned on the television and Equestria Girls was on. It was the scene where Sunset and Twilight meet in the human world for the first time after the latter defended Fluttershy.

When i watched all MLP episodes, i was done, when S3E6 "Sleepless in Ponyville" came out. So i guess i accepted my existence as brony at the beginning of 2013, and therefore became one then. And i think i started liking ponies already in 2012, at the ending of 2012, like, Winter.  :catface:

Mid-2011 here, like a couple of others here in this thread, I started watching the show in the break between season 1 and 2. It was definitely an interesting time then, when the fandom was still establishing itself, and the creative works tended more towards the fantastical than I see nowadays, but admittedly, there was also a lot less of them.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, I'm like 2 years to early to qualify for the likings of this topic (S1 was still playing). How was joining in 2013 like away? I'm trying to recall what season we had playing on then.

I'm going to assume the reason why there aren't many 2010-2011 fans is because the show and fandom have already been ruined for them

Or we're less obsessive than the newer fans because we've had plenty more time to spend with it. Before a couple months ago I've actually been on a bit of a pony hiatus. The ponies were still around, but I didn't pay super great attention to them. I wonder if some others will come out of pony hiatus too. It didn't come fully naturally, I actually came across some old brony songs from 2011-2012 and it reminded me of some good times, it gave a push back to the fandom's direction but it was almost just short of making me not leave the hiatus, what really did the final trick was a little self motivational nudge back in its direction, one others might not be quite able to conjure. For me I do fandoms in quality not quantity, one fandom cannot easily be replaced by another. I don't fan over a lot and I don't take what I like lightly. Edited by Xiron
  • Brohoof 1

I did join my first brony forum in 2013, which kind of like "properly started" my involvement with the fandom. Before that I didn't fully know that there even was a community this big.

Count me in this.

I joined the fandom in mid-2013 and I also joined these forums shortly after. If I remember correctly, MLP was still on season 2 back then(?) I remember coming across an episode on television and I thought it was sorta silly. Howevee, curiosity got the better of me and I ended up watching more episodes online.