Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite season so far?

DreamFluff878

Season 5 would have to be my favorite season. There were good episodes, but the mane reason that season is my favorite is because of the introduction of Starlight Glimmer, my favorite character of the entire season even though she only appeared in a few episodes during the actual season. I also really liked how mature some of the themes, especially in the season five finale seemed. I'm not sure what season I would consider my second favorite, though I did really like the season 7 finale, the Pony of Shadows reminded of Venom, and Venom is one of my favorite villains of any franchise anywhere. :sunbutt:

4 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

I see you like S7 enough to list it twice.

4 still has the most episodes overall I heavily liked, but I really can't stand the overall idea of rating seasons as a whole. I either like an episode or I don't... or I am neutral about it and forget it later.

I meant season 6 in the first slot. Fixed.

Given how episodic this show is, you do have a point about rating seasons. 

1 hour ago, flueryheartlove said:

i must say season 6,going deeper into mlp and its story with the heartbreaking and predious the "perfect pear" episode 

That was season 7.

1 hour ago, VG_Addict said:

Where would you rate S8 so far?

Probably between 4 and 5... it's very hit-or-miss so far, but it's early, the school thing keeps it from feeling too stale. Hopefully the consistency improves, because I'm starting to sour on it.