Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop BLS's free pony sprites and icons(OPEN)

BlackLiquidSrw

Greetings fellow bronies. I'm BlackLiquidSrw and I make pony sprites. Here's some of my work.

sig-4738537.sig-4738537.sig-4738537.sig-

I can also do alternate costumes

Original Characters

sig-4738537.sig-4738537.sig-4738537.sig-(bubble lee by Catnamedfish)

and icons.

You can view more of my work here. http://blackliquidsrw.tumblr.com/tagged/Pixel-Art

http://blackliquidsrw.deviantart.com/gallery/60590614/Pixel-Pones

In general, I can make just about anything except for really complicated designs like Velvet Sweet. I'm very much learning when it comes to icons so all feedback is appreciated.

Rules:

1. Please include a clear and concise visual reference with discernible colors and a complete body, multiple perspectives are even better.

2. Everyone has a one month cooldown after their request is completed.

3. Try to search online to see if your request might have already been made. Unless it's an oc or background pony, there's usually a decent chance.

Let the requests begin!

Please note that I may use these in an upcoming rpg project of mine. If you do not want your OC used in that way, please let me know.

Edited by BlackLiquidSrw

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think so. Doesn't look to difficult.

The one with the growling expression, and the blood drop cutiemark.

Not that male one, who looks rather scared 

just to clarify, in-case you drew the wrong one, bit of a 50:50 and you got no life lines here.

The one with the growling expression, and the blood drop cutiemark.

Not that male one, who looks rather scared 

just to clarify, in-case you drew the wrong one, bit of a 50:50 and you got no life lines here.

I understand. I didn't start yet anyway.

oooo I would love one of these and maybe try to animate it! ^-^ I know your prolly not accepting anymore but could I reserve a spot in the next round or something?

Below is reference to my OC and Cutie mark, thanks if you consider taking mine.  :rarity:

spacer__team_hoofstep_synergy__by_djspaccutie_mark_by_djspacer-d7y0elr.png

Wow, those sprites are pretty cool!
It would be awesome if you would do my OC Pixel Dusk!
Dont mind if in Pegasus or BatPony form... would be amazing if you would do both but eather one would still be really cool!
thx if u accept my request!

(Pictures on My Profile)

Edited by Pixel Dusk

oooo I would love one of these and maybe try to animate it! ^-^ I know your prolly not accepting anymore but could I reserve a spot in the next round or something?

Below is reference to my OC and Cutie mark, thanks if you consider taking mine.  :rarity:

sig-4739787.spacer__team_hoofstep_synergsig-4739787.cutie_mark_by_djspacer-d7y0e

Technically they are all animated. If you want me to make a gif of it I suppose I can

Alright, @Pixel Dust, @Spacey, and @Tangle's requests are next.

Wow! Amazing pixel art! Do you have room for more requests? I was wondering you could do my OC Missklang ^_^ 

Thank you ^-^

I'm going to need a better reference for this, full bodies are pretty much a minimum.

@Dawn Aurora, I'm going to need a different reference. It's pretty difficult to make out the details.

Edited by BlackLiquidSrw

Hey!

Could yoummake a pixel pony of her? http://imgur.com/a/3s54z

She is not a mary sue btw. Anyways. She dont have a cutiemark she isnt a grown pony. But not as young as Appelbloom. She is blind, one eye purple, the other one is blue. She always have her headphones.

I hope this works well for you c: