Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Steampunk Adventure (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@@Dynamo Pad

Shade smirks to herself "Ill omen indeed, I heard everything you freak" she says from the shadows as a throwing dagger speeds past him, narrowly missing his head and hitting the wall behind him "Let that be a warning to you, you have angered the Princess of Shadows, now you have two choices fool, come quietly or" another flying dagger flies right past the other side of his head, narrowly missing it again and hitting the wall behind him, then one right above his head "I can cast my magic on you to make you paralyzed with fear"she then laughs evilly "So then, what will it be?" 

@@Orange Sparks,

Switch placed a hand on his head, as he felt someone kick him into a closed off alleyway. He shook his head and stood up once he gathered his bearings. He stood frozen in place at the dagger narrowly hitting him. "Hey! Whoever is doing that, just knock it off! I didn't do anything wrong." The sudden voice sent a chill up his spine, as two more daggers narrowly hit him. He could see a silhouette from the shadows, but could see a pair of eyes glaring at him. He gulps, but tries to stay confident. The voice also sounded familiar to him, but he couldn't put a finger on it. After a few moments, his eyes shrank to the size of marbles. Realization dawned upon him as he shook nervously. "Y-You're the expert assassin, Shade. S-So you heard me, huh? I g-guess my hands are tied. I know better than to run from you. N-No pony has ever been able to escape from you. F-Fine, you win. I'll come with you, but where are we going?" He asks while taking deep, yet shaky breaths. 'I just got to go with her and lose her. I don't know why, but I feel that wherever I'm going won't end well for me. I just need to stay calm and think of a plan.' He thought as he nods his head to the assassin.

@@Orange Sparks,

Switch placed a hand on his head, as he felt someone kick him into a closed off alleyway. He shook his head and stood up once he gathered his bearings. He stood frozen in place at the dagger narrowly hitting him. "Hey! Whoever is doing that, just knock it off! I didn't do anything wrong." The sudden voice sent a chill up his spine, as two more daggers narrowly hit him. He could see a silhouette from the shadows, but could see a pair of eyes glaring at him. He gulps, but tries to stay confident. The voice also sounded familiar to him, but he couldn't put a finger on it. After a few moments, his eyes shrank to the size of marbles. Realization dawned upon him as he shook nervously. "Y-You're the expert assassin, Shade. S-So you heard me, huh? I g-guess my hands are tied. I know better than to run from you. N-No pony has ever been able to escape from you. F-Fine, you win. I'll come with you, but where are we going?" He asks while taking deep, yet shaky breaths. 'I just got to go with her and lose her. I don't know why, but I feel that wherever I'm going won't end well for me. I just need to stay calm and think of a plan.' He thought as he nods his head to the assassin.

"So to you rape is alright then? You should know that Clockwork Gears is under protection of the crown and my mother Princess Luna has tasked me with taking you to the dungeons. You have been labelled a criminal and thus wanted for crimes against ponykind and the crown" Shade says as she steps out from the shadows and cuffs him "and don't even think of trying to escape, even if you somehow got through my shadow magic, i have ears and eyes everywhere and one of my guild will eventually find you and bring you to justice."

@@Orange Sparks,

Switch snarls as he felt himself being restrained by Shade. "I think it's right because I got what I want. I'll have children and she'll never leave my sight. She was alone and I was there. She needed someone to comfort her and I took that chance. True, I had to take some precautions, but in the end everyone wins, right?" He flashes Shade a small grin, but felt his wrists were cuffed. He got shoved forward, so he would be forced to walk. "You and your justice, Shade. That justice will never last if crime keeps being committed. You have to realize that someone will rise up. They will break the system and send everything and everybody into a state of chaos and disorder. The land of Equestria shall never be the same and your justice won't save you then." His eyes shrank before furrowing his eyebrows at Shade's remark. 'Darn it, then I have no escape. That's just completely fantastic. I guess I'm caught, but they will never break my will.' He closes his eyes as Shade walked him to the dungeons. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Shade glares at him as she drags him away "You took advantage of a mare, rape is rape, no matter what you call it" she says in a droll tone "Also, your kids won't be yours at all, the princesses completed the spell, and your dna has been replaced" she says and then laughs "I might just have a little bit of fun with you before the Princesses and the Wonderbolts interrogate you." 

@@Orange Sparks,

Switch scoffs at Shade while being dragged away. He glances back at the unicorn assassin. A look of curiosity and slight shock evident on his muzzle. "You mean to tell me they changed the children over to your side? How dare you! Those are my kids and they don't belong to you. You have absolutely no right in doing that! My boss will make you pay for doing this. You and everyone else will learn never to cross my path." He thrashes about in frustration, but to no avail. He calms down slightly, but the glare never left his face. His glare was replaced by a smirk, which he directed towards the unicorn assassin. "I'd like to actually see you try, Shade. You won't break my will that easily. I guess it'll be a pleasure to have the princesses and the Wonderbolts in my presence." He says, but closes his eyes as he felt he had butterflies in his stomach.  

@@Dynamo Pad

"And nor do they belong to you Switchblade, you had no right to take advantage of her, they now no longer have your dna but Sky Captain Dynamo Pad's and are under the fullest protection of the crown, but it shouldn't matter much to you, as you'll likely be hung or sent to the sun as your punishment. Rape is a crime that is punishable by death" Shade says with a sowl and spits on the ground as she continues to drag his sorry flank to the dungeons. "Oh and your boss, he's been dealt with, or is being dealt with, so don't worry about that"

@@Orange Sparks,

Switch's eyes widen in shock at the news of the new father. "You mean that no good flight captain? How in Equestria did someone like him get this opportunity? It should be me, darn it!" He says before gulping at the options for his crimes. He glances back at Shade and gives her a quizzical look. "My boss? You mean Quick Bit? W-What do you mean he was dealt with? He's one of the immortals of the team! How could someone like him be defeated so easily!?"

Soaring pulls his phone out as he receives a message. He smiles before placing his phone back and looks to the others. "I just got word that Shade finally caught Switch. She's on her way back to the castle and throwing him in the dungeon." He says as Celestia nods. "Very good and thank you for the notification, Soarin. Now we can all head back to the palace and deal this menace once and for all. Then we can start to spend time as one, big, happy family. Plus, I think we should check in with Dynamo and Clockwork. We don't want the little ones to worry." She says as she sends a message to the palace to bring another chariot. 

@@Dynamo Pad

shade chuckles evilly as she throws him in the maximum security cells "He may be immortal, but he isn't invincible. And for your information, Dynamo Pad isn't no good, he's good for a lot of things. but regardless, Quick Bit may be immortal but he's kind of dumb, I dealt with him myself" she says and walks away with a swish of her tail to show her dominance over him. "I hear one that you survive my mother and my aunt, and I'll personally kill you myself"

Luna smiles "Good, I knew Shade was the right pony for the job, she took care of Quick Bit after all"

@@Orange Sparks,

Switch winced as he was thrown into the maximum security cell. He tried to hit the bars, but the magic shield reflected his swings. He glares angrily at Shade while gripping the bars that held him captive. "You mean to tell me that you destroyed those amulets? Do you even realize how much of a fortune they were!? That was years of gaining those and now they are gone! Oh, really now? Just what do you mean by a lot of things? Last I checked he didn't do anything while I was hitting on my Clockwork. He was just too afraid to stand up to me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it." He stuck his tongue out at her, but reels back as she stands up to him. He scoffs at her before going back into the cell and sitting down. "We'll just have to find out what happens then, No matter what happens to me, my team will carry on. We have plenty of members joining us and strategy. You'll never defeat us, Shade." He smirks wickedly in an attempt to instigate Shade.

Soarin nods as he stay on lookout until the chariot arrives. "I completely agree with you, Princess Luna. Spitfire and I watched Shade bring Quick Bit outside and it was crazy. I never seen a professional at being an assassin before. I guess some jobs are to be secretive and not so well in the open." Celestia nods while placing a hand on Luna's shoulder. "That's exactly right, my sister. I wasn't sure of Shade at first, but she's become very capable over time. I'm glad you found someone to call as a part of my family. I'm also proud that you found some to train as your guard, my dear sister." She says while pulling Luna into a hug. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

"I have my ways and yes those amulets, are really worthless to tell you the truth" she says turning back to him "It was a trick he told you to believe in his cause" she laughs and suddenly disappears into the shadows, completely ignoring the comments about Dynamo.

Luna sighs "She's grown over the centuries I've had her as a daughter, she's had her..fun with him, so now it's our turn to punish him, should we alert Sky Captain Dynamo or leave him with Clockwork a little bit more?" she asks and looks to everyone, Eli seemed to be in deep thought.

"I believe we should have him there at the least, I could tell the anger on his face when we heard the news"

@@Orange Sparks,

Switch's jaw dropped slightly at Shade's remark. He stared at her angrily while snarling slightly. "How dare you say that! Those amulets are the few most powerful artifacts in existence. You treat them as if they were a toy." Hearing her laugh made his blood boil. "That's a lie and you know it! I was the leader of the group and I was in charge. It was by order of our leader, but what do you mean his cause?" He asks, but his question was left unanswered, as Shade suddenly disappeared.

Soarin nods, after giving it some thought. "I think that would be for the best. I've rarely seen Dynamo that angry before. Hearing what had happened was probably too much. Some of us should be there in case he gets angry again. Better to be safe than sorry."

Celestia smiles and nods at Luna. "She has been a wonderful niece. While I question her profession at times, as her aunt I'm truly proud of her." She turns and nods at Soarin's remark. "I would honestly disagree on this. We don't need anything to happen in case of anything be derailed. Right now, Dynamo is spending some time with Clockwork. He deserves this time of happiness. However, if you are sure, then we'll give it a try. The moment Switch starts trouble, then everyone shall leave. No arguments shall be made over this." She says while giving everyone a stern look in her eyes.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Shade reappears and chuckles dryly "Oh, I'm going to have fun with him, I left him stewing in his despair that I just treated those useless trinkets they had as toys" she swishes her tail and crosses her arms,  "As for bringing Dynamo to the dungeons? Not a good idea, Switchblade was pretty ticked off with him to be kind about it, As funny as it would be to see Switch fly off the handle, I don't think that it would be good for Dynamo to be there and see it. With what happened last night, both at the bar and here, anything Switch says could push Dynamo over the edge" she says "I agree with aunt Celestia, lets let him have his time with Clockwork, well we will let him know where we will be but still..."

@@Orange Sparks,

Thunderlane, Rumble, Cloudchaser and Flitter began racing towards Clockwork's house. Thunderlane saw the house in sight and looks back toward the group. "We're almost there, you guys. I hope they aren't too mad at us for being late. I mean, we just told our siblings the plan and we all fell back asleep. The bed was comfy and I was still feeling tired. I need to be up and being productive, or I'll just fall back asleep in bed." He says with a chuckle. He rubs a hand on the back of his neck and blushes in embarrassment. As the group touches down on the ground, they walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

Soarin's ears perked as he thought he had heard something. He turns and screams while jumping and floating in the air, as Shade reappears before the group. "A little warning would be a little nice. I think you just shaved off a few years of my life, Shade. You could have at least messaged us that you were on the way." He says while feeling his heart pounding out of his chest. After making sure his heartbeat was under control, he shakes his head and chuckles. "You still are the best assassin I know. You haven't lost your edge after all these years." His expression turned neutral while nodding at her remark. "I don't know what went through my brother's mind at the bar, but you do have a point. Seeing him in the state that he was earlier, I'm not sure what would happen if they meet." His thoughts were interrupted as the doorbell rang. "I think that's Thunderlane and the others. I'll be right back, everyone." He walks away from the group and heads toward the door.

Celestia nods at Shade's remark. "I think that will be most wise. If anything were to happen to Dynamo, I don't think Clockwork and my sister would handle it. That goes especially towards their friends. We'll tell them when the time is right. We can take care of Switchblade and then enjoy time at the palace. We need to start unpacking and you have some video games to play, Luna. You and Dynamo have a date, you know. That's if Clockwork will want to let him go anytime soon." She says with a giggle. 

@@Dynamo Pad,

Shade chuckles "Sorry about that Soarin, and mama has a date with Dynamo? That stallion gets around, I tell you" she says with a giggle and shakes her head before getting herself a drink and sitting down to drink it "And I think the same should be said for you Eli" she says, sipping on her drink and smiling.

Eli just looks at her "I've got more composure than that, you know that Shade" he says, crossing his arms and chuckling "But we shall see, I do have a few..things to say to that stallion" he grumbles and sighs, also getting himself a drink and swishing his tail in annoyance "I honestly think you ought to have just ripped out his shrivelled up, black heart and killed him then and there, but I know our Lulu and Tia would want to punish him themselves as well"

Cloudchaser pants heavily as the finally arrive at the house "W-we made it" she says then sees Soarin' open the door "H-hiya boss, sorry we're late, we kind of slept in, given that our siblings kinda wanted a snuggle in the middle of the night" she then sees Shade then everyone else, they all, especially Luna had a scowl on their faces "W-what's going on? You're not mad at us for being late are you?"

Spitfire shakes her head "No Cloud dear, that's fine that you're late, we just..That stallion that was at the bar hitting on Clocky last night, not only raped her in the past and gave her children..don't worry, the Princesses and a few of the others did this spell to change the stallion's DNA to Dynamo's, But the stallions also worked for the Shadowbolts"

Cloudchaser scowls and growls "That bastard!"

@@Orange Sparks

Celestia giggles at Shade's joke. "That was terrible, Shade. You're not jealous of Dynamo, are you? Do you have feelings for the stallion? You would be if you saw how he looks now." She says before turning her attention towards Luna. "You aren't going to accept your daughter insulting your date now, are you sister?" She winks with a smirk on her muzzle. She suddenly frowns while turning towards Eli. "Now I want you to remain calm, Scout Captain Eli. Switch may not know who you are, but I don't want you to sully your reputation on trash like him. What he did is unforgivable, yes, but I'll make sure he won't ever forget what he has done. Same with my sister here, as well. We'll make sure he gets the most capital of punishments. I just want you to remember that if you do talk to him."

Thunderlane entered the living room and bowed his head to Spitfire. "I'm sorry that we are late, Spitfire. It's just like Cloudchaser had said. Please don't blame us, or our siblings." He says but looks to the others with scowls on their faces. "Uh...did we miss something here?" After being given the explanation, he scowls as well. "Now I have more of a reason to be angry at that stallion. Hearing what happened the night before really got on my nerves. I'm just glad he's been captured and all is well now."

Soarin nods in agreement to Thunderlane's remark. "It's a miracle the Princesses were able to do something about this situation. Right now Shade has Switch in custody. We'll be figuring out his punishment on our way to the palace. You may join us, since Spitfire and I are heading there, as well. We'll give you the mission briefing on the way there."

@Dynamo Pad

Shade rolls her eyes "I was joking, aunt Celestia. In all honesty, I'm actually happy for mother to be with Sky Captain Dynamo Pad, i had noticed she had been looking and sounding rather lonely as of late, so a date with him would really cheer her up, especially since they are both obsessed with gaming" she says with a chuckle then goes over to Luna and hugs her "Knock him dead mother, just not literally"

Luna smiles and hugs her back "Thank you dear daughter, and yes, we will have lots of fun, I'm going to show him my new set up, maybe he can even help make it better" she giggles, but as soon as the events of the previous night and the rape of her dear friend Clockwork came up, she scowled and sighed "Sister is right Eli, I know how much you love Clockwork, and how protective of her you are, but we certainly do not want you sullying your reputation on scum,like Switchblade."

Spitfire nods and places a caring hand on Thunderlane's shoulder "It's okay, we don't blame you or your siblings, but yes, it is a miracle, Let us try and move everything first, it will help us clear our minds and think more clearly when we deal with the unpleasantness before us"

@Orange Sparks

Celestia giggles and shake her head at Shade. "I understand, my dear niece. I noticed it as well, but I was able to talk her into looking for someone special. I guess we didn't have to look far." She giggles once more and nods, but suddenly frowns while nodding at Luna's remark. She then turns her attention towards Spitfire. "I think Luna had moved everything to the palace earlier, so we won't have to worry on moving anything else. If anything, we can transport anything else we need later. I think we should go and check on the others. Has anyone seen the chariot yet? We can take a slow ride to try and calm down. It'll give us a time to prepare on what needs to be done."

Soarin looks out the window once more to see another chariot approaching the house. He walks to Celestia and salutes to her. "The other chariot has just arrived, Princess Celestia. We're ready to head off toward the palace when everyone is ready." He says as Celestia nods appreciatively. "Thank you very much Soarin. Is everyone ready to go? I think the little ones want to see their mommy very much." She says while glancing at Briar and Lilith.

Thunderlane nods and sighs in relief once more. "Thank you boss. That makes both Cloud and I feel better to hear you say that. We can plan out the mission on the way to the palace. It'll take our minds off of what happened. Then we can visit Clockwork and see her before we head out. We have Rumble and Flitter with us. Should they stay at the castle for safe keeping? They'll have someone to listen to and be looked after. It's better than being by themselves and possible dangers, in my opinion."

@Dynamo Pad

Eli nods as he goes to get the pups and smiles, swishing his tail, despite the events of the previous night and what had happened to his wife, he was still quite happy to just be free and be able to be with his wife and pups once more,and seeing Clockwork happy with also being with Dynamo made him even happier. He looks down the stairs "Were the little ones' things already teleported back to the palace?" he asks before going into the pups' room and gently picking them up, holding them close to him "shh, it's alright sweeties, papa is here and I'm not going anywhere anymore, I'll always be here for you"

Spitfire hears and nods "As much as I'd hate to lose our best scout captain, he's been away from the pups for far too long, Princess Celestia? I believe it is time to offer him a career close to home, one he will enjoy ,but one that won't take him away from his family? Perhaps your own personal guard?"

@Orange Sparks

Celestia nods while checking the area. She nods once more after making sure the belongings were gone. "I believe everything is all set. Luna managed to teleport everything to the palace. I would ask her to be sure. Was everything sent safely Luna? I don't want to miss anything and have to go back. Especially since everyone is going to be on their way after we leave."

Thunderlane smiles at the interaction between Eli and his children. "That's just a sight to behold. I know when the time arrives, we'll be in that position Cloud." He says while nuzzling his girlfriend lovingly. 

Soarin ponders on the thought before nodding in agreement. "I think that's a lovely idea. He can still be active while raising his children. He wouldn't have to leave his family or loved ones ever again. Would you consider this, Princess?" He asks as Celestia smiles softly and nods. "I believe that is a truly wise idea. Thank you for the idea and you are truly kind, Spitfire and Soarin." She says before turning to face the Scout Captain. "What do you think Eli? Will you become my personal guard and help protect the palace? You will always be with your family and those that you love."

@Dynamo Pad

Eli nods "I'd be honored to be your personal guard, Tia, and thank you for the opportunity to still do something I enjoy while being close to my family" he says and smiles as he helps the pups into the carriage, while Spitfire was trying to wave of Soarin's attempts at helping her in.

"Dear, I'm pregnant, not invalid, I appreciate it though" she says, as she barely just manages to get in with a grunt and looks at everyone "what?"

Luna just chuckles and shakes her head "Even when you're pregnant, you're as stubborn as a mule, dear"

@Orange Sparks

Celestia smiles and nods. "Your welcome Eli and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are a great Scout Captain and you'll be an even greater guard pony. You'll still be working while being close to family. In a way, it's a win/win situation for you and everyone else. I'm just glad things have worked out in the end." She says while she and the others entered the carriage. 

Soarin chuckles while giving Spitfire and apologetic look. "I'm really sorry Spitfire, but I can't help it. I don't want anything to happen to you, or the foals." He laughs once more at Luna's remark and nods. "It's just one of the things that I love about her, Princess. Spitfire is the one I love and her personality will never change."

Thunderlane laughs and nods. "You've got that right Soarin. At least I'll see a stubborn pony and be prepared for it. If and when Cloudchaser and I will decide on foals, seeing what you and Spitfire go through won't be much of a hassle for us." He says while wiping a stray tear out of his eye from laughing. He frowns slightly while feeling a dark presence all around him. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Why do I feel like what I said will come back to haunt me?"

@Dynamo Pad

Eli nods and smiles as he holds his pups close "I am too, being locked away in that dungeon away from my loved ones and friends, it was excruciating" he says, gently stroking his pups' hair and ears, still holding them close, it was clear that he had tears in his eyes and were trying to hide them. "My precious babies, daddy's here now, p-please don't cry" he whispers to them as they begun to whimper and cry in their sleep.

Luna couldn't help but smile and put a hand over her heart, here own eyes filling up with tears and she wipes them away with a smile "It's okay to cry Eli dear, none of us here will judge you for it, you've been away from them for so long, so it is understandable, you'd cry with being reunited with your pups"

Spitfire couldn't help but nod and smile as she then looks at Soarin "I know Soarin, I do appreciate it, I just..don't like the feeling of relying on others"

@Orange Sparks

Celestia saw Eli's expression and nuzzles him comfortingly. "Listen to my sister's advice, Eli. You don't need to hold the pain and sadness back. We will never judge you for crying. I had to hide away when I cried over the loss of banishing my sister. I know it was wrong, but I didn't want to see my subjects to view me as weak. It's better to show that weakness and to know we shall never abandon you." She says and looks up to Luna. "Are you able to give the little ones a good dream, sister? They deserve some happiness after all this time."

Soarin nods, but gives a saddened expression to his wife. "I understand how you feel, but you should accept help once in a while. I just don't want you to end up like D-Pad's father. He always tried to handle things on his own. He got sick and kept up a tough act. Remember what happened in the end?" He asks while trying to blank out the painful memory.

@Dynamo Pad

Eli nods "I know, it's just.." he then just breaks down into tears as he holds his pups close to him, "My babies! Daddy has missed you and your mummy so very, very much" he cries as the pups look up at their daddy and hug him back, also crying as they nuzzle into his chest.

Luna smiles "Of course dear sister, they will have only pleasant dreams while still young" she says and nuzzles the pups who wag their tails happily.

"Please don't remind me of that love, and best not to mention it around D-Pad or Orange either," Spitfire says. wincing at the memory