Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why and how Daring Do started making stories

FlareGun45

We all thought that the Daring Do books started off as fictional stories, right? Then it turned out to be real in season 4. So why would Daring write a story about her adventures? What's her story? Like her backstory? Why would she do it? I mean, my guess is that the story started off as a journal and she turned it into a book later on. I dunno, what do you think?

I think the books are giving her the income to make these adventures. To go on all these artifact hunts costs a pretty bit so she needs some job on the side to keep up with all the expenses. It also helps that her adventures can be written about.

And what job can you work on your own time and have as many vacations as you want? Writing. 

• Brohoof 1

We all thought that the Daring Do books started off as fictional stories, right? Then it turned out to be real in season 4. So why would Daring write a story about her adventures? What's her story? Like her backstory? Why would she do it? I mean, my guess is that the story started off as a journal and she turned it into a book later on. I dunno, what do you think?

Perhaps she realized tat her adventures make pretty good stories, and also extra income for her :dash: (Come on, who doesn't like to tell great stories :dash:?)