Has MLP influenced the way you dress?

Applejacket

No, not at all. I had only ones mlp socks, but that was it.

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

I've always dressed the same way. Style-wise, I may be reminiscent of Rarity in some ways (especially when I'm all decked out) but otherwise, not a whole lot. I do have several MLP T-shirts when I go casual but that's the only direct influence. :grin:

Not that much honestly - a few years ago I tried to wear clothes that would match some ponies' color schemes though. I don't own any MLP-themed clothes and MLP is pretty much the only fandom I probably wouldn't flaunt in public for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Other than wearing pony merch and shirts, the show hasn't affected my overall style much at all. That being that my style is basically nonexistent. I would love it if Rarity was around to make me look, well, better. Plus she could make me some killer threads. :proud:

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg