Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Frustrated- posting here because I can't figure out where to go elsewise

Color Song

Hello,

So I need to increase my post count, but the place I can get to easily, the welcoming area, doesn't help the post count. I wanted to post about the theme song to share some thoughts on that, but you'd think that'd be posted in the episode discussion area, but I cannot post and all of them are polls that I'm not allowed to even answer...so...this is me, posting.

Any one else who's new to the whole forum thing experiencing this same frustration? It makes me want to quit, which is sad because I wanted to touch base with other MLP lovers and after creating my OC pony complete with cutie mark, I thought I'd offer my art skills as a commission-based artist. *rar*

General discussion is a good place to go because you can talk about anything, there's also forum games within that that are quite fun to play around with.

In regards to your theme song topic, I would go here: https://mlpforums.com/forum/3-show-discussion/and start a new topic which can be done with a button located above the list of topics:post-39275-0-98819700-1482453920_thumb.png

If you can't do that it might be because you're still a Blank Flank, to fix that just go to general discussion, as I mentioned earlier, and reply to five different topics.

Hope this helps you :)

Edited by Battenberg
  • Brohoof 2

General discussion is a good place to go because you can talk about anything, there's also forum games within that that are quite fun to play around with.

In regards to your theme song topic, I would go here: https://mlpforums.com/forum/3-show-discussion/and start a new topic which can be done with a button located above the list of topics:attachicon.gifScreenshot_2547.png

If you can't do that it might be because you're still a Blank Flank, to fix that just go to general discussion, as I mentioned earlier, and reply to five different topics.

Hope this helps you :)

Oh goodness, I feel dumb. I thought it had to be original posts, not replies and comments too. Well...hopefully they can make that a bit more clear for noobs like me in the future, hahaha. Thank you! :D

• Brohoof 1

Oh goodness, I feel dumb. I thought it had to be original posts, not replies and comments too. Well...hopefully they can make that a bit more clear for noobs like me in the future, hahaha. Thank you! :D

Haha, don't worry it isn't very clear I only worked it out because I didn't really think about my rank until after I'd made a few replies. Glad you've figured it out :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

​I'm just going to throw this out there, post count doesn't matter.  You don't get any "special prize" with how many posts you have besides the rank thing changing so save yourself a lot of frustration and don't really mind the amount of posts you have(or brohoofs either).  Just post what you want and sooner or later, you won't even notice your rank.  Something I suggest doing(if you're so inclined) is to search the forum for whatever topic you want to post.  It's the little magnifying glass next to the sign out button, it'll save you lots of time and the mods won't have to constantly merge topics or close them.

• Brohoof 1

@@Color Song

The subject of this thread does not contain much potential to start a discussion here and would, in turn, be better suited for a status update or perhaps a blog entry. Please remember when creating a new thread in the future, the goal is to commence a meaningful discussion regarding a certain topic. Thus, this topic is being locked.

For future reference, post count increases in all areas with the exception of the Welcoming Plaza as well as Cloudsale Colosseum. Should you ever have anymore questions regarding these froums, please visit Site Questions & Tech Support and create a topic there with that particular question.

• Brohoof 2