Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wondercolts Forever: The Diary of Celestia and Luna

Miss

Opinions on the book? Liked it yes or no?

Good addition to EQG lore?

I've bought it online, but it won't arrive until 11th. Oh well, I've saved over 4$ for it  :D . What I have high expectations though, it's that it's not purely a journal like the pony princesses, instead are diary entries following a plot that seems interesting enough. Having a sneak peek at Barnes & Nobles yesterday, I've seen another interesting detail: I've stumbled upon the name "Hurricane". I wonder if he's the counterpart of Commander Hurricane, who should be long dead in Equestria, still great call back to the Journal, and made it clear that he's a dude, which was first revealed in the later  :-P. I hope the rest of the founders's human counterparts show up too  :please:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

You, got, to, be, f#$%ing, kidding, me. I've received an email informing me that my order changed from tomorrow to feb 2th :unamused:. Guess that's what I get for saving 4$ :dry:

dang. Where did you order from?

Walmart webpage, day before it's release. Paid less than 7.50$

Ah I got mine at $10.61 from Barnes n Noble. 2-day shipping. I'm a member so it's from shipping

Ah I got mine at $10.61 from Barnes n Noble. 2-day shipping. I'm a member so it's from shipping

Well, guess you have to sacrifice something else for less huh :dash:? Well, guess I'll finish the latest pony comic bundle I've got, plus the princess collection Twi, and Starlight books which I haven't started 

Well, guess you have to sacrifice something else for less huh :dash:? Well, guess I'll finish the latest pony comic bundle I've got, plus the princess collection Twi, and Starlight books which I haven't started 

Ooooo I loved Starlight's book! Twilight's book was also very enjoyable

My reaction to them finally losing their infamous lipstick:

XD I felt like they could have made them look younger even so.

also did you read the book?

Not yet.

In fact, I didn't even know about it until just now.

Weird, considering it's been posted around here since it was announced in EQD :dash:. Then again, no one didn't seem to notice it  :confused: . Well, still waiting mine, won't arrive until fe 2th :dry:. guess that's what I get for saving over 4$