Filthy Rich and Spoiled Rich: An Observation

Yoshi89

Watching "Where the Apple Lies" again, something disturbing crossed my mind and I'm not sure if anyone else picked up on it.

At the time of the flashback, Filthy was engaged to Spoiled and Diamond Tiara and Apple Bloom were not born yet. Filthy and Spoiled were seen together at the hospital just before the operation scene. Given Diamond Tiara's age, it very well implies that Granny Smith's story takes place around the same time Spoiled conceived Diamond. If that's the case, Spoiled may have gotten pregnant on purpose to rope Filthy into marrying her.

And this is a show for kids. Yikes.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 3

˙ʎpoqʎuɐ ƃuᴉlooɟ ʇou ǝɹ,noʎ 'sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

I could be wrong but werent they there to check up on Granny after they heard AJ say that she was really sick 0.0 

• Brohoof 2

78258a8dd0d983361487461645.jpg
Let the rainbow remind you, that together we will always shine~

Filthy Rich was concerned for Granny Smith's well-being though if I were to say it more accurately, he was more concerned about the future of the partnership between his business and Sweet Apple Acres. Spoiled Rich on the other hand had to come along as a means of appeasing to her future husband--at the time--otherwise he wouldn't have seen her in the same light that lead him to falling in love with her.

• Brohoof 1

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

I highly doubt that Spoiled Rich was pregnant with Diamond Tiara back at those scenes. It's like cmarston1 said, they were just at the hospital to see if Granny Smith was all right.