Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does Spoiled Rich REALLY love her husband?

FlareGun45

Hell no, especially shown in Where The Apple Lies, she really doesn't seem to care about, well, anything. Especially her husband.

It's weird how Filthy Rich is definitely portrayed this way in FiM, but in Legend of Everfree he's definitely different which is certainly weird considering everyone else in EG has the same exact personality.

To be fair, Filhty in LoE was just being a buiness man...she wasn't paying her land lord that not evil..that how the world works. He evne gave her an extention to pay him. so no he wan't being unreasonable there.

But yeah I have a feeling she only married to Rich cause of his money...maybe Diamond is adopted. What does Rich see in that witch

It is possible for a self-entitled appearance motivated jerk to love someone. It doesn't make them a better person per se, but being a ass doesn't shut off that emotion. So yes she could very much love Filthy Rich and her daughter and still be a detestable individual.

• Brohoof 1

It is possible for a self-entitled appearance motivated jerk to love someone. It doesn't make them a better person per se, but being a ass doesn't shut off that emotion. So yes she could very much love Filthy Rich and her daughter and still be a detestable individual.

This. This this this, 100% this.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

LMAO, is this even a question?? She doesn't give 2 shits about Filthy Rich or Diamond Tiarra! She's only with him for all those Bits Mr. Rich has! In case you guys missed it, notice the way she acted with Big MacIntosh and Applejack? The moment I saw her, my instincts detected something off and BINGO, there's my answer; Spoiled Milk's personality! But FFS, this is a show meant for kids even though adults like me watch it, Spoiled Rich is a bad influence to the younger viewers! If I had kids, I'd sure as hell would not allow them to act like that around others, especially around homeless people! HUH! I wonder what would happen if Filthy Rich suddenly lost all his money...

Oh wait, simple answer;

SPOILED BITCH WILL DIVORCE HIM!!!!

I can imagine the pain that could happen if Mr. Rich was to end up losing his money!

No, I'm not sorry, it's the truth about Spoiled Bitch

On 3/17/2017 at 12:20 PM, Twilight-Shimmer said:

Here's a possibility, mayhaps the pair didn't have a choice in the matter  due to some kinda family agreement engaging the pair. And while Spoiled is just being a flat out Gold Digging Bitch, Filthy is actually trying to make their "marriage" work  But we as the viewers can plainly see, Spoiled is not "married" to Filthy but rather to his money

Eeyup! She's more like "Spoiled Bitch" if you ask me

No, I'm not sorry, it's the truth about her

Edited by Blaze Bomber
Parts of my grammar was off

Well, it's a little hard to say, but I'm leaning towards them actually liking each other, the main reason for my thinking this is due to the fact that they both are very stuck-up and have similar personalities to each other. I think that's what would have attracted them to each other anyways, because after all, how many stuck-up snotty ponies live in Ponyville? Not very many, so those two must have found comfort in each other knowing that they were similar. I'm not sure how rich Spoiled Rich was before before she married her husband, but from the flash-backs we've seen of them in the season six episode "Where the Apple Lies", she seemed to be decently well-off looking, though probably not nearly as wealthy as Filthy Rich was. 

(edited)

I think she does honestly. In Where the Apple Lies I thought Spoiled put up with going around and dealing with AJ's crap for an impressive amount of time when she didn't really need to. She could've easily told Filthy that she had something important to do but to tell Granny that she wishes her well or something and she didn't.

Edited by gingerninja666

Been thinking this over myself and My Headcannon is she just a gold digger. Only married Rich for his money. Hell she used her own daughter as nothing but a rim up the ladder of success. How they even got to that stage of a romance I don't know. Both parents are not very good to Diamond Tiara. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 1:10 PM, King of Canterlot said:

Well, it's a little hard to say, but I'm leaning towards them actually liking each other, the main reason for my thinking this is due to the fact that they both are very stuck-up and have similar personalities to each other. I think that's what would have attracted them to each other anyways, because after all, how many stuck-up snotty ponies live in Ponyville? Not very many, so those two must have found comfort in each other knowing that they were similar. I'm not sure how rich Spoiled Rich was before before she married her husband, but from the flash-backs we've seen of them in the season six episode "Where the Apple Lies", she seemed to be decently well-off looking, though probably not nearly as wealthy as Filthy Rich was. 

For such a wealthy pony, Filthy Rich is actually really friendly. I think Spoiled loves him mainly for his money, although Filthy really does deserve somepony better.

• Brohoof 1