Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question: True love or be rich?

EP1C N3RD

I'd take a true friend over anything, whether it comes from the associations and concessions I'd make from becoming rich, or finding that within the person who comes to love me, I just want to have that.. whether you call it "love" or not, and whether or not there are romantic/sexual pretenses are just a side note...

Riches. True love requires responsibility, maturity and commitment. It is a journey with beautiful sights but also difficult shallows and spooky forests full of sexy monsters. And I am none of that. Neither mature nor sexy. But money can buy another kind of happiness.

My god. If that ****ing lawsuit comes to an end. I can finally get a sexy gaming pc and intern myself to play video games all day. I just want to fulfil my childhood dream. Since my mental age never got past that point, really. Oh, sweet child... I have a list of AAA games I want play since 2015. And I've been waiting for this legal dispute between "family" since 2011. Because that's what family does to you. They make up false allegations against my grandfather to isolate my great grandmother, and then drug an old and frail woman to make her sign a contract, and steal my family inheritance. That's love for you.

So, please. Just let me get that sweet doe at last. Just so I can play video games. That's all. That is my dream. Because when my family was crap. All I remember is this feeling when my uncle got the first alone in the dark with a collection of other games. And I remember being the happiest I had ever been in my life. I was able to escape my shitty family situation that was due to a neglectful mother and a missing father who were never ready to have a child. Once again, because of love.

And that child is still here. As it is the case with my mother or my uncle, who are also traumatized, and therefore childish. The whole family is full of hurting greedy children in adult's bodies.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

If I chose true love, at this time I know there’s also a good chance I still would not feel satisfied in life. They’d also have to be that good and I’d basically want nothing else in life but to have them. I can’t imagine someone like that is possible.

If I chose be rich, I’d probably be happy being single for the most part, knowing what I would do with such riches. I guess be rich. Being with someone while I REALLY would love it, and won’t lie, I guess there’s someone in the back of my head as of lately, is a very high preference but not a necessity for me.

• 10 months later...
13 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

The romantic in me says true love but the realist in me says take the money.

So do I. I have seen many experiences with love waning, and many let downs and betrayals from people who supposedly loved me. Money will permanently pit an end to most of my lifelong inconveniences

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Steve Piranha said:

So do I. I have seen many experiences with love waning, and many let downs and betrayals from people who supposedly loved me. Money will permanently pit an end to most of my lifelong inconveniences

Exactly lol. If nothing else I guess enough money can buy somebody's love :Pip-giggle:

• Delighted Giggle 1

I'm a prideful person. I'd probably take the income, but at the same time, I must feel like a winner, like I'm number one at something I'm proud of doing, or just, number one to someone other than your parents, because that's sort of a given. Usually, anyways.

Both may struggle.

I know of people who presumably are where they want to be romantically yet struggle with stress and finances.

Billionaires... he wasn't a billionaire, but he did what many wanted, and killed himself.

If you have both, don't you dare take it for granted...

• Brohoof 1