Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

9 hours ago, ToastedScone said:

She's the kindest person I've ever met! I'm a very sensitive person so it's really difficult for me to open up to anyone, but she's just so sweet that I don't get any anxiety at all when I talk to her, even if I'm revealing some deep secret about myself that I'd usually cry if I had to talk about:wub:

Does your SO like ponies/are they a brony?

Sure.

Would your SO prefer a nice dinner or a trip to a romantic place?

• 2 weeks later...

I have no SO...but I'd think my future SO would  love to go to a romantic place.

ever been single all your life? 

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

No I haven’t.

Do you tend to idealize your crush and put them on a pedestal, or do you easily recognize that they’re a normal person with flaws and all?

Idolize them, i have a crush and hes basically a god in my eyes 🥰😂

What would u do if on your first date u were taken to McDonald's

2 minutes ago, Tweek said:

Idolize them, i have a crush and hes basically a god in my eyes 🥰😂

What would u do if on your first date u were taken to McDonald's

i wouldn't discredit it entirely,
but it's a first date, if your first impression is "nice date, lets go to McDonalds", I would be concerned about the rest of the relationship

same

• 1 month later...

I would reject it and offer an suggestion for something better. if money is a problem for them, then I would rather be the one paying then. But at the same time, if they decided to mooch off from me, it's over.

How would you get over a heartbreak?

I’d recall what Dear Abby once said: There’s plenty of things worse than being alone.  Being with the wrong person is one of them.  

What’s your favorite way to let someone know you’re interested in them? 

Honestly, just tell them, or ask them out on a date. I like being straightforward. If I’m not ready for that step yet, then maybe just listen to them and remember little things they say to mention to them later.

Ever had someone give you an uncertain rejection? Like they didn’t say “no” but never showed that they reciprocated your romantic feelings? How did that go?

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Terrible. I remember confessing to her and she told me she's not ready yet and told me to wait for her. She ghosted me and I wished I could said this to her  "When you go, would you have the guts to say "I don't love you."

Same?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure, it is still a different person. I mean, I also flirted with a woman who had the same first name with another girl from my school time who was one of the most annoying and unfriendly person I ever met in my whole life. And if you aks why it never got something bigger with the woman and me, she lived to far away.

How old was you when you had your first crush?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I was 9 years old :ButtercupLaugh:

Would you date/marry someone who had to frequently travel outside for work of your home country and you could never go with them?

• 7 months later...

So much depends on my partner...I mean, every relationship is different.

I like anniversaries to feel like that 'one date' that started the magic. Sometimes it's the first date, sometimes a little later.

Same question ~

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...